Author Topic:  Corp.  (Read 1286 times)

Jack Of Shades

Re: Corp.
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 02:19:00 PM »
Looking good so far!
I am hoping to visit the world myself some time, once more is finished of course ;)
Thanks, Nexy! Trying to get a lot done quickly. But I only have my brother and myself working on it, and it's on survival. lol

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 04:00:47 PM »
More updates on the tower, coming along slow, but that's the price you pay on Survival. ;D

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xtrxmez
  • Steam: Rejectz12
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 07:50:26 PM »
More updates on the tower, coming along slow, but that's the price you pay on Survival. ;D

At first i didn't post because it looked lets say, Non Good...
But from progress it's looking way better and really great! :D
Welcome, come on inside...

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 07:54:31 PM »
I understand. lol It is slow going on Survival, but I am making quick progress so I can ACTUALLY start on my city. The tower is supposed to be the center of it all. Once this is built up, I'll concentrate on the roads, buildings, etc. :D But thanks for checking it out again! Glad you like it. ^_^

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 09:58:07 PM »
Detail test on the building. Let me know if this is good or bad, just so I can continue around the entire building.

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 10:05:15 PM »
Detail test on the building. Let me know if this is good or bad, just so I can continue around the entire building.

The most important thing is if you like it.. Don't build for others.. you can't appeal to everyone. If you as the builder are happy, that's all that matters.

Dare_Will_Feral

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 10:06:32 PM »
Says the one who stole builds from imperial city .....

But it's cool jack I like it

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 10:09:26 PM »
Says the one who stole builds from imperial city .....

But it's cool jack I like it

Thanks, DWF. I am going for more gray colors, sort of dark, but I want it to feel "Sanitized and clean". Almost like the corporation who owns it is an unfeeling entity, not at all human in the sense. lol

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2014, 10:10:15 PM »

The most important thing is if you like it.. Don't build for others.. you can't appeal to everyone. If you as the builder are happy, that's all that matters.

Oh of course, I love building what I think looks good. Just getting a little feedback from the community. Mainly since you helped me figure out what I would do detail wise to this building.

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2014, 10:16:38 PM »
Oh of course, I love building what I think looks good. Just getting a little feedback from the community. Mainly since you helped me figure out what I would do detail wise to this building.

I like taking lots of pictures from different angles and seeing how I feel about it from each.. If it doesn't look right.. I change it. There's a reason artists hate critics... You should be the only one you listen to.

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2014, 10:24:26 PM »
I like taking lots of pictures from different angles and seeing how I feel about it from each.. If it doesn't look right.. I change it. There's a reason artists hate critics... You should be the only one you listen to.
Yes. I agree, I love doing that to. It helps with the design process. And sometimes, I'll just STARE at the building. If something makes me feel uneasy, I change it.

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2014, 10:42:03 PM »
Yes. I agree, I love doing that to. It helps with the design process. And sometimes, I'll just STARE at the building. If something makes me feel uneasy, I change it.

There's an old saying.. “A camel is a horse designed by a committee”
Stick with what you like.

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2014, 08:55:43 PM »
Updated OP, Tower is nearly completed. Construction on the top floors is nearing an end, my own offices will start afterwards. As well as the detail on the building, inside building floors, and the circular road around the Tower itself leading to the rest of the city. More to come as it is completed.

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xtrxmez
  • Steam: Rejectz12
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2014, 09:11:08 PM »
And this is on survival?
Great progress!
Welcome, come on inside...

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2014, 09:15:27 PM »
And this is on survival?
Great progress!

Yes, pure survival map. Just my brother and I. He mostly sticks to doing his own builds and the circuitry/scripting. While I concentrate on the architecture of the city as a whole.