Author Topic:  Corp.  (Read 1285 times)

Jack Of Shades

Corp.
« on: August 05, 2014, 10:13:07 PM »
My brother and I started a world called "Corp." Essentially it will be my first modern city ran by two corporations. One of them being called "Phoenix Corp." The other is "Renruka Archology & Renruka Arms ". One contributes it's business to Gem Stones, currency banking, taxation, Business loans, and land ownership. Renruka Archology covers electronic and technical duties, Renruka Arms will cover weapons, armor, and ammunition. As well as providing a task force if need be. Below is a few pictures from my tower being built currently. This world MAY one day be public, currently just for fun and to make legit money as a modern city business. First attempt at Modern Building.

Stats: Modern City ran by a group of Corporations

Build Mode: Survival.

% Complete: 2%

Older Progress.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

NEW UPDATED PROGRESS

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 08:54:21 PM by Jack Of Shades »

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: Corp.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 11:23:56 PM »
Aha! More companies are ravaging the world of Total Miner. I love it! I hope you the best on this map, survival and dig deep are always much slower during the building process :P

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 11:41:49 PM »
Aha! More companies are ravaging the world of Total Miner. I love it! I hope you the best on this map, survival and dig deep are always much slower during the building process :P
Indeed! I am using an old idea from a Role Play I had when I was 16. I wanted to create the city on there in here. The world save is called Corp, but the city is called Vendice City. :D
Tis true, and thank ya Trub! I wanted it on survival so I could actually make money for myself using my corporation and such. As opposed to doing creative and literally not being able to 'earn' my cash. :D I'll put better pics up soon, once I get more of my tower done. The city part comes second, as the tower is the center of the city itself. >:)

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 11:51:03 PM »
My Dig Deep map is ran by 3 companies, but only 2 of em actually have major buildings :P Even then, they are off to the corner, sort of out of the way of all the hustle and bustle of my NPC-less city...

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 11:53:48 PM »
My Dig Deep map is ran by 3 companies, but only 2 of em actually have major buildings :P Even then, they are off to the corner, sort of out of the way of all the hustle and bustle of my NPC-less city...
Remind me to come to your Dig Deep world. I have never seen it, and I really would like to in the near future. :D

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 12:51:00 AM »
Remind me to come to your Dig Deep world. I have never seen it, and I really would like to in the near future. :D

Not many people are able to load it all up, but if that is the case, you can go and see photos of the entire map on my topic ;)

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 12:51:51 AM »
Not many people are able to load it all up, but if that is the case, you can go and see photos of the entire map on my topic ;)
That sounds great! Do you have a link to your page? I wanted to see it. :D

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 01:06:49 AM »
Here you go! http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=7229.0 I took the pictures on my phone, so they may not be the best. Also if you want to do some searching, I believe the photos I took on the later pages (All photos can be found in the OP though) I have a bit of description for some of the stuff.

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 01:08:24 AM »
Here you go! http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=7229.0 I took the pictures on my phone, so they may not be the best. Also if you want to do some searching, I believe the photos I took on the later pages (All photos can be found in the OP though) I have a bit of description for some of the stuff.
Thanks, Trub! I will check it out right now. Btw, I wished you a happy belated birthday. lol I didn't know if it was yesterday or today. I just saw Fergie's post though. xD

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 05:13:06 AM »
Good luck Jack! :D

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 07:17:28 AM »

BliTY

• Brah
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PasTe EnerGY
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 08:03:16 AM »
Looking nice good look though

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 10:31:07 AM »
Thanks, Blity. We have done MUCH more work today. I'll get more pics as soon as possible!

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 12:14:46 PM »
OP updated, slightly more of the tower completed. Pictures of my brothers reception area for his building is coming soon. TONS of work is being put in. :D Hope you guys like what is to come!

Nexy Recordsmith

• A squirrel.
  • Awards Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SPO I NeXuS
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 01:35:01 PM »
Looking good so far!
I am hoping to visit the world myself some time, once more is finished of course ;)