Author Topic:  ▆▇ xLOLxTSNOOPS Graphics Shoppe ▇▆  (Read 1585 times)

RXZ x REPLAYZz

Re: ▆▇ xLOLxTSNOOPS Graphics Shoppe ▇▆
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2014, 04:39:02 PM »
Yes, yes I am. :D
Thanks that's great :D, thanks again for taking up your free time to do it ;)

JamieBell

• Graphic's designer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: I SHOT GRANNY
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 05:02:58 PM »
That doesn't make much sense to me because one, the second graphic, or the one you're accusing me of stealing/plagiarizing, was a special brush in Photoshop that I paid to have right too, along with everything else I use. Second, I don't feel like you have any jurisdiction or sense to call me out on anything; due to the fact that you seem to have a lack of skill with your writing; along with a very distinguishable trait of idiocy. I say this because half, if not all of what you said, made almost no sense what so ever. You went from saying you have past experience of graphics designing with companies and meeting other people. Too accusing me of plagiarize. I see what you're trying to say, that sense you've had past experiences with graphics for companies and all; that you know that if any work is used that isn't yours, or inefficient credit is given, you can get in serious trouble. That you presume sense it looks like your acquaintances' work, that I stole it and used it, with out giving credit. In this case no, you said it yourself, that he and or she, makes graphics for people to use, I'm guessing for free, well this specific graphic? Which means I didn't steal it because everything I use is paid for, made by myself, or given to me by an acquaintance. If not, they'd get their full credit where it's do or I wouldn't use it. That is all I have to state. Good day to you.
First i would like to state that i didn't say what so ever you stole the design so there's know need to get hostile. What i was referring to is don't claim money off other peoples designs without there consent this is just friendly information from past experience. Then you say "they'd get their full credit where it's do or I wouldn't use it" clearly not. And finally i hope you do well with your graphic designs.

Sexy Hippo

• Sexiest Hippo on the Forums!
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xLOLxTSNOOPS
  • Steam: xLOLxTSNOOPS
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 05:05:36 PM »
First i would like to state that i didn't say what so ever you stole the design so there's know need to get hostile. What i was referring to is don't claim money off other peoples designs without there consent this is just friendly information from past experience. Then you say "they'd get their full credit where it's do or I wouldn't use it" clearly not. And finally i hope you do well with your graphic designs.

Thank you, what do you mean "clearly not" is that good or bad?
"To all who walk the dark path and to those who walk in the sunshine but hold out a hand in the darkness to travel beside us. Brighter days are coming."

True God Mizore

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: FBGM Crit N Run
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 01:50:50 AM »
It's fine, a couple if questions.

One, what else would you like on it? Like colors and what not?

Could it be Red and grey with a GoldenKnight?(:
The True Super Saiyan!

addme5000

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 12:22:40 AM »
Hey!
- Dimensions:ummm idk the limit on my site but just like the size the tmf togo is
- Text: 4Enzics
- Specifics: i want it to go with my site http://4enzics.weebly.com/
- Other: none