Author Topic:  Total Miner Memories..  (Read 8779 times)

stewydeadmike

• Elite Member
  • Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stewydead mike
  • PSN: don't have one :(
  • Steam: stewydeadmike
Re: Total Miner Memories..
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2014, 11:32:11 PM »
I remember almost dieing from heart attack in a cave but I remember the old map design I loved that design now I have 1 1.7 DD map.

BaldyGargoyle

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 05:22:59 AM »
I miss a lot of the haphazard adventures me and the boys used to get upto. Best time ever was heading down to nexus to see the spiders. The boys were up on the surface making a fortress for us to live in while me and Doom went underground. An army of spiders caught sight of us and attacked. There was nothing we could do but try to escape. In my panic I put down a teleport only it landed one block higher than intended. I couldnt jump up onto it for my spider hairdo. So I crouched at the side of the obsidian and low and behold the spiders started to teleport to the surface. Myself and Doom were in stitches at the ensuing alarm that was happening on the surface. Good times.

Cloud 9

• Stoner, Miner, and Philanthropist
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PandaPaw64
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 11:12:47 AM »
I miss my first map. Before I knew how to use markers, before I really knew anything about games like this. I used to use markers as crates. xD

Jeff

• Elite Member
  • pvp clans
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Oshkosh
  • Steam: Green_Bay
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2014, 03:28:55 PM »
1.7 the old deathmatchs

Savage1225

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 09:26:00 PM »
I miss my first map I spend weeks on it and that was before fill but those where memories from old updates now let's make memories with 2.0!

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT GoatOnTheMoon
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 09:31:12 PM »
My best memory was the first day I bought TM.

Played till 4 in the morning and built an epic (Or at least I though it was epic) football stadium without makers and then having my friend tell me the next day about markers and how to use them. Boy was I P*ssed.

Iceninja

• Elite Member
  • Just call me Ice ^-^
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Mist Of reality
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2014, 09:43:29 PM »
My favorite memory was when i first played TotalMiner and i was just creating a dig deep world and i put rpg so i expected it to be an actuall RPG Game lol, then i started looking at the controls and then when i started hitting a tree i broke my first wood Block and then i was awarded the tree hugger!! I WAS EXITED! lol, then when i began to make my house, i said "im gonna start building from the top then down to the bottom".So then i found out it was easier and Common sense to build the house from the bottom so yeah, i did. Then i was looking in a cave in dig deep and i saw a big ugly spider just going like "QQQHHHSSSSSSSSSSHHHH". i was Actually Scared and then i took off the game lol, good times ^-^

RHYMES! :D
Ice i will say, freeze i shall obey.

Bluepudding the don

• I'm feeling it now Mr. Krabs
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2014, 10:30:09 PM »
I remember flying around in creative killing the old spiders and at 1.5 when it first came out you could join a map and have all permissions and do what you want.
Former names: 2pac of pudding, Blueberries for all

Jeff

• Elite Member
  • pvp clans
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Oshkosh
  • Steam: Green_Bay
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2014, 04:46:05 PM »
My story..... back in 1.6 I got total miner I started off the first day with 2 other friends making a death match it was really private but time went on people started to join.. my friend quit  his land became a city because he all ready built the land. Time went on I built land for people to keep there land save.plots, also I had roads to city's that were PVP,but than roads became save.In my city Falador which was from runescape I made a drop party room to go with it because I thought it would go with the city I was getting my ideas from RuneScape. Later I hit 300 rates I was so happy. I was ask to join the golden knight clan I denied it. Even Craig joined the  world a Zeus he changed to but than lagged out.for 1 minute.this map was an RPG death match on dig deep. I had a lot of grief in the days but I would always fix the map. and I loved this map I still have it today it was my first ever death match and dig deep map. I had a lot of other things in the map but it would be too long to name them all.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 04:54:50 PM by Jeff »

Wezusjolf

• Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2014, 05:25:46 PM »
All those 1.0 memories and the old spider design (extremely creepy), the small worlds, and the simplicity of only having to worry about going downwards was calming. Had (and am having) loads of fun with the game, especially lately :)
People don't like me because I'm different. Well if I'm different, then they're different from me... I don't like them.

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cooldude013
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2014, 06:29:17 PM »
I really miss meeting all the nice people who joined my DD world and on worlds I joined. I also miss people sharing maps because there wasnt a multiplayer. Those were the days XD

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2014, 01:20:19 AM »
big black spiders with demon red eyes the size of houses.............that screamed sooooooooooooo loud when they where hit, ear shatteringly loud even with the volume down............

(in song) memories ^_^

my "brohams" do it better

^_^
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 01:49:59 AM by Agykoo »
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

DatAwesomenessDoe

• Sesenta Nueveeeeee~
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr Page
    • Awards
  • PSN: DatAwesomeness
  • Steam: DatAwesomeness
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2014, 08:22:19 PM »
I remember when you could go to a deathmatch and there was no camping in mines.                                                                   Ahh the memories...

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2014, 08:52:51 AM »
I remember placing down a Spider Egg for the first time. Enough said really

And when i made a turret that shoots titanium arrows attack it's owner, And i kept getting spawn killed by it.

Ahh, The days when i was a noob. Lol

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: Mythical Monkey
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2014, 01:49:14 PM »
i remember getting TM end of 1.7 and playing dig deep and getting treehuger and explorer was happy i thought i was winning and then i whent in a cave and an earthqauk hit i took cover with my cusin and when it stoped i left the cave and built a dirt home and it wasnt only dirt there was a obsidean block in it and some glass then i left and joined a randome world it was a challenge map and i tryed a challenge faild becus they were double jump jumps i didnt know how to do them at the time and then this guy his GT was john cena something he was a astronaut i was a tree hugger and we chased each other around for like an hour SAME MAP then left map and joined a new one for 10 mins and got off TM for the day
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 01:52:46 PM by TheMysteriofan99 »

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: Mythical Monkey /mm