Author Topic: [Skills] Skill Data Dump  (Read 19980 times)

Littleman9Mew2

• I AM MEWTWO!
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Skills] Re: Skill Data Dump
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2014, 11:57:54 PM »
Pengo is an actual game, just like invaders are.
Would be a low res version of this
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
does the block work?
Check out my Youtube channel!

P.S.
I'm baaack!

bobthetrickster

• Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Skill Data Dump
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2014, 11:01:54 AM »
It would be tool if you made a way to allow players to custom skill requirements, for maps they have made, aswell as a setting making your skills set on that map, and a way to make it to where u start at level one, just a tool map makers would like to see
Xbox Live- bobthetrickster

SARKASIST

• My name is George.
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SARKASIST
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2014, 09:20:00 AM »
I mean the difference in levelling them both?

Well strength can be leveled up by almost everything. Attack can only be leveled up by using any weapon that isn't a pike bow or spear. That pretty much it.
Ignorance Is Bliss

StUMpyLegGO

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: StUMpyLegGO
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2014, 05:34:48 PM »
I notice that the diamond spear is the last item used to upgrade defense. Its slow attack speed and low damage makes for low exp. Maybe if there were a diamantium spear, or ruby tipped, that offered a little more damage and that little more exp to make up for the inevitably slow attack speed that comes with the spear.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 06:40:48 PM by StUMpyLegGO »
LťR

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2014, 06:19:44 PM »
I notice that the diamond spear is the last item used to upgrade defense. Its slow attack speed and low damage makes for low exp. Maybe if there were a diamantium spear, or ruby tipped, that offered a little more damage and that little more exp to make up for the inevitably slow attack speed that comes with the spear. I also find it odd that you can forge with diamantium before titanium, considering it requires titanium for diamantium.

I thought dimantium is made from diamond and steel?

StUMpyLegGO

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: StUMpyLegGO
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2014, 06:28:14 PM »
I thought dimantium is made from diamond and steel?
Was just making some and went to put in titanium and it didn't work lol. must've been the 'ium' that's in 'titanium'. but yeah you're right :)
LťR

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2014, 12:23:53 AM »
I noticed that to, it's better to use the Steel pike for Defense training. I find it a little odd the Diamond Spear is lesser than that of a steel pike in speed and damage. O.o Oh well, eventually the defense skill will get evened out, I'm sure. :)

IRONryDOG

• Member of Total Miner game since release!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: IRONryDOG
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2014, 01:50:01 PM »
For Ares Zyro, the difference is that leveling your attack level must require you to use weapons such as swords in order to level it. Strength and combat are similar in a way but to level strength is basically the generalization of how well ALL your skills are combined neglecting combat.
~Dr. IRONryDOG

Jack Of Shades

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2014, 02:44:54 PM »
For Ares Zyro, the difference is that leveling your attack level must require you to use weapons such as swords in order to level it. Strength and combat are similar in a way but to level strength is basically the generalization of how well ALL your skills are combined neglecting combat.
Essentially doing anything with your hands boosts that. However, Claymore's and the Battle Axe (Rare Item) are the only ones that DIRECTLY train strength. Albeit, a slow way to train it. -.-

goldspacepotato

• Fresh Meat
  • I'm addicted to this game .-.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoldSpacePotato
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2014, 12:52:44 AM »
Honestly, leveling up attack is a pain in the...well I don't want to get reported but you get the picture. I tried running around, killing every animal (while getting owned by only having ten health) and it is EXTREMELY slow, and I did a test run of trying to kill mobs, and I got completely wrecked. The combo of also not being able to use the tools I spent forever getting blueprints for is frustrating, to say the least. Can you make better tools available for lower levels? Or just increase the XP gained? Or add potatoes, but I mean its all up to you.
<<<No More Sorrow>>>

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2014, 01:12:15 AM »
Start off by placing a mob spawner inside a contained area and set it to Goblins. Do not change the spawn stats. Use a wood sword, find a position where they can't hit you, and go from there. You'll be leveling up in no time. Once you game a few levels and kills Goblins too quickly, change to spiders, then werewolves, then zombies etc.

Carpo

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Carpo THE GREAT
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2014, 01:35:20 AM »
What are the 2 weapons that get strength xp only ? I wasn't  aware of this.

goldspacepotato

• Fresh Meat
  • I'm addicted to this game .-.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoldSpacePotato
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2014, 01:49:23 AM »
Start off by placing a mob spawner inside a contained area and set it to Goblins. Do not change the spawn stats. Use a wood sword, find a position where they can't hit you, and go from there. You'll be leveling up in no time. Once you game a few levels and kills Goblins too quickly, change to spiders, then werewolves, then zombies etc.

Thanks Craig c: love the update video on Youtube.
<<<No More Sorrow>>>

Kdogninja1

• The lion's ignore the sheep.
    • View Profile
    • TIGER FITNESS DOT COM
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Kdog ninja 1
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2014, 07:18:55 AM »
What are the 2 weapons that get strength xp only ? I wasn't  aware of this.

Steel claymore and the rare battleaxe
-Kdogninja1

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2014, 12:15:08 PM »
With these changes, will the reconstruction of the exp needed to level up come?