Author Topic:  Profile Themes! Profile Codes! The one stop shop for all your profile needs!  (Read 14364 times)

xTokioBeatlex7

• Elite Member
  • Here to Help!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xTokioBeatlex
Thanks GK!
Definitely not a Destructo-Kitten.

Brother Claw

• Full time dragcave.com dragon breeder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: CLM BassGod
Dear Gold Knight,

I tried using the cursor changing code and it would not work. Please respond ASAP. :)

-Sheik

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
Dear Gold Knight,

I tried using the cursor changing code and it would not work. Please respond ASAP. :)

-Sheik
Well, seeing as the code is correct, works as it is without being changed, should work just fine.

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners 3 years on site+600 posts I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well, seeing as the code is correct, works as it is without being changed, should work just fine.
I believe the issue is browser related and not the code provided. I had to change browser to view cursors when I was messing with them.

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I believe the issue is browser related and not the code provided. I had to change browser to view cursors when I was messing with them.
Ah, that could very well be it. Thanks for pointing that out, Tom! :D

SHAdowboRn77

• We are born in the shadows.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SHAdowboRn77
Thanks! Did miracles to my profile.
I am not him, I am his shadow.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
So hate to revive any of /gk topics ::) but i cant seem to get any images to tile for my background, any solutions?

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So hate to revive any of /gk topics ::) but i cant seem to get any images to tile for my background, any solutions?

http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_background-repeat.asp

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_background-repeat.asp
Thank you i should have just searched google :/. Anyways ty

Edit: Ive checked the internet and i cant get it to tile on the x ive tried making it tile with the repeat but it overrides it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 06:07:33 AM by ETTP »

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
I figure I may as well post these here since /gk is too lazy to do so himself.

Name Colour change & Prefix.
Code: [Select]
<style>
a[href$="=profile;u=//ID"]
{   
color: rgba(255,0,0,0.75) !important;
        font-size: 133%
}

a[href$="=profile;u=//ID"]:before
{
content: "//Prefix ";
}
</style>

Replace //ID with your profile ID (The number at the end of your profile URL.) And //Prefix with the prefix you want before your name. Remember to add a space at the end if you want it separated from your name. You can remove the text sizing if you so choose. If you want a suffix, Change :before to :after. Just be sure to begin your suffix with a space.

Also note, I used the RGBA format for colouring. So you can make your name translucent if you so choose.

I didn't come up with this code, I got it from Derfen Steve's "Color Spice" code and modified it, Although I think I was the first to use it in a profile.

Another thing

Code: [Select]
<style>
a[href$="=profile;u=//ID"]
{
visibility: hidden;
line-height: 0;
}
a[href$="=profile;u=//ID"]:after {
letter-spacing: -2px;
content: "//Text";
visibility: visible;
display: block;
position: absolute;
line-height: 1%;
}
</style>

I used this to change PWRBTTN's name to ______ You may want to change the line spacing for your font, I had to do that because the text looked too far apart on mine.

Nothing too complicated, But it does require a tad bit more effort in replacing text than the others here.
So if you have no CSS experience, Do a bit of reading.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 12:56:44 PM by Dryym »

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
While I may be very lazy -- no arguments there ;) -- I do like to keep some secrets. There's a sense of fun discovering new code from other people's profiles And learning how to incorporate it to your own. ;)

i swear im not trying to justify being lazy ::)

I'll probably end up quoting you and adding it to the Op when I have time, as long as you're cool with it.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
While I may be very lazy -- no arguments there ;) -- I do like to keep some secrets. There's a sense of fun discovering new code from other people's profiles And learning how to incorporate it to your own. ;)

i swear im not trying to justify being lazy ::)

I'll probably end up quoting you and adding it to the Op when I have time, as long as you're cool with it.

Go ahead. It's not like I'd be wanting to keep it secret if I posted it here. XD

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The OP has been updated to add in the code Dryym so generously donated to the topic. ;)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The OP has been updated to add in the code Dryym so generously donated to the topic. ;)

I updated the second bit of code (The name swap.) Because I realized that I forgot a very important snippet of code. The part that actually deletes the old name. XD

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I updated the second bit of code (The name swap.) Because I realized that I forgot a very important snippet of code. The part that actually deletes the old name. XD
Noted, and fixed. :P