Poll

Which Zelda game would you like to see remade on Total Miner

LoZ: The Windwaker
LoZ: Twilight Princess
LoZ: A Link to the Pass
LoZ: Skyward Sword
LoZ: Breath of the Wild

Voting closes: Today at 06:43:41 PM

Author Topic: [Adventure] Which Zelda Remake?  (Read 136 times)

Kinetic plasma

• TOO MANY DEATHMINES... AGHHHHHHH!
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Adventure] Which Zelda Remake?
« on: October 09, 2017, 06:43:41 PM »
Attention Zelda fans! With the completion of my challenge map me and ixDraftz have been working on for nearly a year, I am now in need of a new project. I am a big fan of the Zelda series and I've decided I want to dedicate as much time as it takes to remake a Zelda game on total miner. I am having trouble deciding which one to remake on Total Miner so I am asking you guys which one of these Zelda games you would like to see remade on Total Miner.
You're probably asking why Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask isn't in the vote option. Those games have already been remade on Total Miner. There would be no point of remaking it if someone else had already remade those two almost perfectly.
Don't think I'm just another player talking about a big project that I am just going to abandon in a months time. I am dedicated for as long as it takes to remake one of these Zelda games. Really the only Zelda game in the vote option that would be unimaginably hard to remake is Breath of the Wild. That game is so huge its not even funny. People that have played that game would understand. Anyone of these that has the highest vote I will put time in to remake. If there is a different Zelda game you want to see remade in Total miner that isn't in the vote option please post a comment.
Started Total Miner 8/25/11
Top score in Total Rush Robotic contest 9/8/16
4th person to unlock the Demigod 11/27/16
Expert Builder
Beginner Scripter
Challenge map builder

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Re: Which Zelda Remake?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 02:17:03 AM »
I'm more of a fan of minesweeper, to be honest.