Author Topic:  Bloodmoon ,donjon , Weather  (Read 690 times)

[FR]Tamiku

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GriDjyx
  • Steam: Tamiku-Kun
Bloodmoon ,donjon , Weather
« on: September 26, 2017, 07:17:39 AM »
Hello ! I would like to apologize for not having detailed my proposal for the "bloodmoon"

have my say "Not really." Maybe with NPC behaviors, But even then you will not have hoards of monsters attacking your base. do not like behavior that can not be turned off like this. " that is exactly what I would like .. and that can choose whether or not for those who do not want it;) I would also like that there are natural events that cause events or a hazard (like the earthquake) to do the same for example with a weather (a random event that puts the players in a complicated situation).

and I had a last question would it be expected to add the big dungeon that place it randomly in the map?

Thanks  :D
u

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
Re: Bloodmoon ,donjon , Weather
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 12:50:03 PM »
Please dont create multiple topics for the same idea. Through this has other idea so idk where i should stand.

As for weather what type of situations. If you expand on ideas people will understand them better.

eg. We should add weather to be put the player in a bad situation.
What type of weather?
What situation  for each weather?
How does this weather can occur?

Hayden

• Elite Member
  • Hey babe
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: mister m0nk3y
  • Steam: Hayden
  • Other: 123456789
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 05:53:14 PM »
In all honesty this can all be scripted, although I wouldn't mind to be playing dig deep and come across more dungeons than the spider egg treasure chest one. There could be a lot more atmosphere added into the game, an music trigger events would be a nice thing to be added in the scripting.
Craig doesn't know me.

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 12:59:52 AM »
you can script the entire event to your liking. i made an event where the sky would go red and werewolves would pop up out of no where and attack the players. the way back to spawn was blocked off until all the werewolves were killed.

weather can also be scripted. if you just look into the scripts of this game you can get a good idea of all the different things you can do. there's too many!

CDJ

• RPG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 08:56:14 AM »
you can script the entire event to your liking. i made an event where the sky would go red and werewolves would pop up out of no where and attack the players. the way back to spawn was blocked off until all the werewolves were killed.

weather can also be scripted. if you just look into the scripts of this game you can get a good idea of all the different things you can do. there's too many!

I remember this. When the crouch jump was needed to leave the PvP area and that huge glass barricade would come and you would just sit there like. F*ck.
                          Owner Of Our Atmosphere Series!

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 11:46:53 AM »
The original winner winner chicken dinner