Author Topic:  Bloodmoon ,donjon , Weather  (Read 560 times)

[FR]Tamiku

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GriDjyx
  • Steam: Tamiku-Kun
Bloodmoon ,donjon , Weather
« on: September 26, 2017, 07:17:39 AM »
Hello ! I would like to apologize for not having detailed my proposal for the "bloodmoon"

have my say "Not really." Maybe with NPC behaviors, But even then you will not have hoards of monsters attacking your base. do not like behavior that can not be turned off like this. " that is exactly what I would like .. and that can choose whether or not for those who do not want it;) I would also like that there are natural events that cause events or a hazard (like the earthquake) to do the same for example with a weather (a random event that puts the players in a complicated situation).

and I had a last question would it be expected to add the big dungeon that place it randomly in the map?

Thanks  :D
u

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
Re: Bloodmoon ,donjon , Weather
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 12:50:03 PM »
Please dont create multiple topics for the same idea. Through this has other idea so idk where i should stand.

As for weather what type of situations. If you expand on ideas people will understand them better.

eg. We should add weather to be put the player in a bad situation.
What type of weather?
What situation  for each weather?
How does this weather can occur?