Author Topic:  My game being Built.  (Read 322 times)

Nibble

• Loves Time, Hates Lime, and Craves Prime.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: N/A
  • PSN: Nibblemaniac
  • Steam: [TXE] Dex Ylettikus
My game being Built.
« on: December 04, 2015, 11:52:30 AM »
As mentioned before in a previous thread but was disclosed due to suggestion for split topics, here.

-There is a game I've been working on for months with a friend at which we plan will go viral on release. We're not getting our hopes up, but it's what we got so far.

Survival: New Era

-Survival: New Era throws you into an archipelago of different islands. Your job is to survive the wild, the weather, the conditions, the disasters, and even players in a wild freeroam environment. It features an assortment of different things to make. It takes place in a lego-like land with lego-like men able to take on the nature of life and it's downsides. The game is simple. Join, Gather, Live, Survive, Repeat. The quicker you are, and more alert, the stronger you'll become. "Don't let the Insanity erupt your brain!"

- It takes place in the Post-Medieval Era

(I'm still open for ideas for the game such as ore-types and whatnot. However, some ideas might be turned down if it's too overpowered, undermined, or just plain fantasy)

stevenjohnson

• Fresh Meat
  • Hi! I'm a student
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stevenjohnson
  • PSN: stevenjohnson
  • Steam: stevenjohnson
Re: My game being Built.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 08:33:11 AM »
an interesting idea of the game. I like it. Tell me if she's ready and where to try to play it. Maybe I could help you improve the game, since I myself work as a game developer and mobile app.