Author Topic:  Maximum Amount of Money Held In One Stack (Increased)  (Read 1108 times)

Lee155

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ELITE PRO 52
  • PSN: ELITE_PRO_52
  • Steam: STEAM_0:1:56923512
Maximum Amount of Money Held In One Stack (Increased)
« on: August 20, 2017, 01:26:16 PM »
Personally I dislike the maximum amount that gold pieces (money) can stack to (64,000) this limits alot of servers to always use a stack or multiple stacks to buy random items.
But using one stack to hold all the money would make it easier to know how much in total a player would have.

Obviously increasing the money stack amount beyond 99,999 would cause GUI errors, such as numbers overlaying each other.

So to avoid this GUI error when the money stack amount = 100,000 change the visible value to 100k
And when the money stack amount = 10,000,000 change the visible value to 10m
But when you scroll over the money stack you can see the full amount in the bar below your hotbar.

Please please please, make this change to PC edition if it ever comes out, I made this suggestion because of OSRS hehe xd.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Maximum Amount of Money Held In One Stack (Increased)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 03:02:39 PM »
I think that instead of this, We should have a [StackSize=] parameter to the "Item" command. This allows the stack limit to be increased or decreased for any item, And it would allow this to actually happen. Otherwise this idea would be shot down because survival and DD.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 03:55:30 PM »
I second the op. I would suggest doing the runescape route. Which is basically this. Lol

Lee155

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 07:09:43 PM »
I think that instead of this, We should have a [StackSize=] parameter to the "Item" command. This allows the stack limit to be increased or decreased for any item, And it would allow this to actually happen. Otherwise this idea would be shot down because survival and DD.

Why does DD and survival affect this?

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 12:15:51 AM »
For DD and survival, the minimal storage slots gets taken up by the stacks of gold, forcing you to decide what's the most important items to have on you.

You can only script the item command once at bedrock with the script blueprint.

Not to mention, a script could be applied to other items. Think about it. A mine where you could hold all of your blocks in one slot as well.

Lee155

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 07:48:44 AM »
For DD and survival, the minimal storage slots gets taken up by the stacks of gold, forcing you to decide what's the most important items to have on you.

Not to mention, a script could be applied to other items. Think about it. A mine where you could hold all of your blocks in one slot as well.

Why would someone walk around with multiple money stacks when they can buy chests or make crates to store the money instead? Before adventuring off into a cave where their inventory may get full. And for survival, most of the items are unlocked so you can buy a chest to put the money in...? I am confused.

mm2woodman

• Elite Member
  • yo, woodman here
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 11:12:43 PM »

Are you serious? We have chests for a reason.
ROTM of December 24th, 1988.mid
nice

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 02:05:14 AM »
Clearly you are focused on only part of my post, as I go on to say it could affect every block, not just gold.

Lee155

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 04:14:03 AM »
Clearly you are focused on only part of my post, as I go on to say it could affect every block, not just gold.

But your opening statement is used to forward your second statement which has the idea, clearly you want us to focus on the second part because you can't admit you were "being weird" on the first part lol