Author Topic: [Challenge] Trub's Chaos  (Read 801 times)

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
[Challenge] Trub's Chaos
« on: August 02, 2017, 04:52:52 AM »
Trub's Chaos

Trub's Chaos is a lovely original Challenge Map set in space! After Trubstep Industries accidentally blew up planet Earth, Trubtavium Recordsmith VII hand picked a select few to send aboard his fleet of Star Sailors until a new planet is built or found.

On board, guests are provided various trials to pass their time on board. These trials were specially designed and crafted to provide mostly stress and hardly any relief for passengers! So what are you waiting for?! Wake up from cryogenic sleep and get to work!

New challenges are worked on whenever I'm hosting. This will probably be the last map I do on 360.

Testimonials!

- Dear God, why the hell did I bother waking up from sleep. This is torture!

- I thought I was doomed after being stranded on Earth, but then I got picked for this fleet and realized I was right!

- The food is nice.

Images so far . . .

The main corridors of the sailor you'll be staying on!

A jumping trial with a twist, every time you make it to the end of the platforms, you are sent back to the beginning and the route becomes trickier. More rounds are added as people get further in the trial.

An old idea I finally followed through with. It's skyblock, but the goal is to craft an Item and Block shop!
This was taken during someone's trial!

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Re: Trub's Chaos
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 04:55:54 AM »
I enjoy your maps, not just for the slightly offensive banter... but for the hard working builds you produce. But also, I mostly enjoy the aesthetic. And the stories too, very nicely done. 8)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 08:59:51 AM »
I enjoy your maps, not just for the slightly offensive banter... but for the hard working builds you produce. But also, I mostly enjoy the aesthetic. And the stories too, very nicely done. 8)

You've got to have really thin skin to be offended by Trub here. ;)

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

LB

• Founder of Catsbury and Creditland
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Liam Bradbury
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 04:05:36 PM »
Zezima has already beaten this map...

Kinetic plasma

• TOO MANY DEATHMINES... AGHHHHHHH!
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 04:33:23 PM »
I love challenge maps. Do You host often? I want to play it. GT: Kinetic Toxic
Started Total Miner 8/25/11
Top score in Total Rush Robotic contest 9/8/16
4th person to unlock the Demigod 11/27/16
Expert Builder
Beginner Scripter
Challenge map builder

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 05:14:10 PM »

You've got to have really thin skin to be offended by Trub here. ;)
Whoever said I was offended? I'm usually offending with him. :D

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 09:55:10 PM »

Yes. Yes I did.

Somewhat often, usually whenever I have nothing else to do.

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 05:11:09 AM »

Yes. Yes I did.

Somewhat often, usually whenever I have nothing else to do.
So like, all the time?

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 12:48:22 AM »
You made a challenge map? Damn, I guess hell did freeze over. Joking aside it's a shame I couldn't play on this map. If only my Xbox 360 didn't "accidentally" fall 5 stories I would've been on in a flash. Oh well ::)

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》