Author Topic: [Adventure] Society: Adventures within  (Read 1088 times)

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JAZZ 0R KILLER
[Adventure] Society: Adventures within
« on: May 21, 2017, 07:13:40 PM »
Hello everyone!
I've got a huge project that I'm working on.
It's an RPG Adventure map filled with many things to do.

- Quests
- Talk to people
- Custom items
- Custom blocks
- Custom cycles
- So much more

I hope to have a trailer of the world out soon on YouTube.
The world is to be played single player only. It is not a server to host!
If you would like to see what all I have done so far, send me a message on Xbox live. I don't hardly ever get on the forums anymore.
I will occasionally make updates on the forums about the world.
The world is planned to take up the entire map. There will be so much to do.

If you wish to grab yourself a copy of the world, I will share it to you. You can send your friends to me if they want a copy.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 11:05:36 PM by JAZZ 0R KILLER »

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Society: Adventures within
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 02:55:31 PM »
UPDATE - Along with the 20+ new items, there are also a bunch of new crafting recipes! With this Adventure RPG map, you can interact with the environment.
- Pick wild berries
- Pick flowers
- Fishing
- More

You can use the wild berries you find to make special drinks such as mixing grapes, lemons, lime, sugar, and a water bottle to receive an awesome energy drink. You can use a new item (tea leaf) and a water bottle in a furnace to get a bottle of Tea. You can the tea, or combine it with 2 peaches, another new item, in the furnace to get a bottle of peach tea!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:23:27 PM by JAZZ 0R KILLER »

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 11:40:45 AM »
Backstory:
Adventures within starts out as looking normal. You go around talking to other NPC's and do quests for them. The town you start off in is call "Strange Town". There is a low population living there due to the fact of how "normal" things are. As you do each quest, the NPC you do the quest for will unravel some of the history of "Strange Town". As you progress through the story, the town gets even weirder. People get weirder. At day, everything seems normal, but at night, there are weird purple stars that come out. These are "spirit stars". In Strange Town, there are 5 graves scattered around the map. When the spirit stars come out, the graves awake. It is your job to go and set the spirits free. There is also a challenge at night, zombies spawn around the town. At night, there is a very small chance that a "Nightcore", a new boss block will spawn. The boss doesn't hurt you, but you must find where is spawns, and kill it. It will drop its block and you then use it to craft a "Nightcore seed". You then use it to brew into a water bottle to craft the potion of afterlife. You can then use that to spawn in the dimension where the other spirits rest that you set free from the graves.

This world is a major work in progress, and will take a while to compete. I do have a small amount of Strange Town laid out, and a few of the graves are placed. The spirit stars work, and so do the whole Nightcore boss.

Thats the backstory I have for Society: Adventures within, so far.

Thanks for reading, and if you would like to check out the world, send me a message through Xbox live, and I will invite you to the game. - JAZZ 0R KILLER

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 12:00:10 PM »
UPDATE: I've got most, if not all special features added to the map. Now i just have to finish building the world, and making the quests
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 09:28:26 AM by JAZZ 0R KILLER »

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 09:33:19 AM »
UPDATE - The beta is almost ready for anyone who is interested in playing. I hope to have a couple of screenshots on the forums by tomorrow. The beta itself will hopefully be up by Monday. If you are interested in being a beta tester, let me know by messaging me on Xbox. Or you can leave a reply to this topic, as I'm getting on here more often than I thought I would. There's going to be around 5 or 6 quests for you to complete in he beta. I really need some beta testers to see if the map has any errors - possibly in the scripts.  The beta is fairly small, but the full complete map will hopefully be more time consuming.

Thanks for reading, and this will probably be the last update before the beta comes out.