Author Topic: [Deathmatch] ~Perdition~ Welcome to Hell.  (Read 4018 times)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
[Deathmatch] Re: ~Perdition~ Welcome to Hell.
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2017, 08:56:40 AM »
How is the progress on this, by the way?

It was hostable, I had a semirandom weapon buying script, I was in the process of making a proper PVP arena, But I lost gold and just sorta stopped working on it.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: ~Perdition~ Welcome to Hell.
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2017, 01:35:30 PM »
Are you still going to keep working on it once PC gets released?

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2017, 02:48:32 PM »

Nope. I may remake the concept of fighting demons to gain their souls, But I want deathmines to die on PC. The only reason I made this is that in all of my time playing TM, I had never hosted a playable map.

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2017, 03:27:21 PM »

Nope. I may remake the concept of fighting demons to gain their souls, But I want deathmines to die on PC. The only reason I made this is that in all of my time playing TM, I had never hosted a playable map.

I want deathmines to die aswell. You could potentially keep the theme of the map and make an RPG map out of it.

The story being you were about to get into heaven (just like the intro of the map) however you were bad when you spent your time on Earth, and whenever you think you're going to go to heaven and you stand at the gates, you get sent to hell and must find your soul or something.

I like the style of the map and you really could do something with it :)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2017, 04:43:36 PM »

I want deathmines to die aswell. You could potentially keep the theme of the map and make an RPG map out of it.

The story being you were about to get into heaven (just like the intro of the map) however you were bad when you spent your time on Earth, and whenever you think you're going to go to heaven and you stand at the gates, you get sent to hell and must find your soul or something.

I definitely liked the style of the map. Even if it was a deathmine. It's possible that I will return to the concept, But I already plan on creating an entire continent and basically making my medieval map on super godly steroids.

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2017, 05:09:24 PM »

I definitely liked the style of the map. Even if it was a deathmine. It's possible that I will return to the concept, But I already plan on creating an entire continent and basically making my medieval map on super godly steroids.

I would really enjoy seeing that. Good luck!

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2017, 06:24:10 PM »

I would really enjoy seeing that. Good luck!

Don't be expecting it for a long time. I'll need infinite worlds first, Then I will need to make the terrain for an entire continent. If there is no analog to WorldPainter for TM by that time, That part alone is going to take forever. Then I need to build the settlements, Make a billion and a half custom NPCs and modded items, Then I need to script it, Then I need to make sure everything is playable.