Author Topic: [Challenge] Abra  (Read 4467 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
[Challenge] Re: Abra
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2017, 06:55:21 PM »
Just saying, I joined earlier and the bit where you can float up and down in the parkour spawn has a chance of killing you if you stand in the wrong spot.

Me and another guy died a few times.
I will take a look. And now that you mention it, new spawn for Abra come check it out.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: Abra
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2017, 08:21:43 AM »
Congrats on 1000 rates dude!

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2017, 10:35:43 AM »
1000 Rates!!!
Abra was made in august of last year it has had many major events and many low events most to have memories of. Some of the notable memories being two demo gods being unlocked on the map. Another being the Monkey Awards 2016 being hosted on Abra. These are just two of the many memories Abra has had. Jim already beat me to saying it but Abra officially has 1000 rates. 1000 rates on a map on a dying console at this day and age is very unlikely and it happened. Granted it is a 24 hour server it still is a accomplishment now days so i wanna thank everyone who has joined Abra not even just rated just taking tome out of your day to join is why i am thanking you all. And i especially want to thank the 1000 that rated. Abra is always hosted and even though we completed every rate goal we will not just stop there. Abra has a valentines day theme on the 7Th of February so be sure to check that out as it will be epic. unfortunately the morning news was already released this week so it won't be on this weeks morning news. See you all next time. And maybe on the next 1000 rates. :) /mm

I now have 2 maps that hit 1000 rates
Mount Mysterio
Abra

Thanks Again

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2017, 11:10:41 PM »
1000 Rates!!!
Abra was made in august of last year it has had many major events and many low events most to have memories of. Some of the notable memories being two demo gods being unlocked on the map. Another being the Monkey Awards 2016 being hosted on Abra. These are just two of the many memories Abra has had. Jim already beat me to saying it but Abra officially has 1000 rates. 1000 rates on a map on a dying console at this day and age is very unlikely and it happened. Granted it is a 24 hour server it still is a accomplishment now days so i wanna thank everyone who has joined Abra not even just rated just taking tome out of your day to join is why i am thanking you all. And i especially want to thank the 1000 that rated. Abra is always hosted and even though we completed every rate goal we will not just stop there. Abra has a valentines day theme on the 7Th of February so be sure to check that out as it will be epic. unfortunately the morning news was already released this week so it won't be on this weeks morning news. See you all next time. And maybe on the next 1000 rates. :) /mm

I now have 2 maps that hit 1000 rates
Mount Mysterio
Abra

Thanks Again
Congratulations on hitting 1000 rates. *Golf Clap*

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》

Justyn

• Modder
  • Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ipodman365247
  • Steam: 2062
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2017, 06:06:35 PM »
Definitely the most hosted map on TM, good to see you care about your playerbase.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2017, 06:32:37 PM »
Definitely the most hosted map on TM, good to see you care about your playerbase.
Yeah it has been hosted for well over 5 months straight. with a few but very little periodic breaks. Gives people something to play especially after midnight when it is just dead.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2017, 07:55:44 PM »
Here's a question that I have seen brought up a lot.

Do you use up a lot of power, Or overheat your Xbox by hosting TM almost 24/7?

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2017, 09:06:01 PM »

Power is not that big of a problem with doing it. I actually have two xbox 360's for a dumb mistake. So i kept it and hosted abra between the two every few day's i switch 360 consoles to give the other one a break.

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2017, 04:13:37 AM »

Power is not that big of a problem with doing it. I actually have two xbox 360's for a dumb mistake. So i kept it and hosted abra between the two every few day's i switch 360 consoles to give the other one a break.

Another question. Why do you still host the map, since you already have 1000 rates? Or are you going for another goal or something?

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2017, 05:05:53 PM »

Another question. Why do you still host the map, since you already have 1000 rates? Or are you going for another goal or something?
I host for something players can play on when there is maybe nothing to join.

Plus Abra is not finished yet.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2017, 03:42:39 PM »
With us reaching 1000 rates recently i went back to creating parkour. But now the parkour has a campaign you can see through dialog what this story is. Below i list characters in the campaign and list all available parkour currently. As well as when the next parkours are exected and how long.

Character
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Alberto: Your friend and guide
Abra: Suspicious parkour owner
Justyn: Abra Assistant 1
Nick Abra Assistant 2
bob: Purple Evil Manager
You:You

Parkour
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Easy: Available
Normal: Available
Hard: Available
Difficult: Available
Wolf: Available
Monkey: Available
Stage 2: Available
Joyride :(: Available
Meet the Beast: Available
Fallen Hero: Available
Fight Me: Available
bob: Available
Shoot: Expected withen a week or two
Stage 3: Same day as shoot
Hidden: Unknown
Hidden: unknown

Goals
finish Parkour
overhaul DM
Introduce new Attribute
Host till closing date is set.

So as you can see a lot of planned things were canceled mostly just focussing on finishing the un finished with one real big addition which has been hinted at for nearly 3 months on my map ;). Most of that being because i already have a closing date in mind but i am stuck between two closing dates so i will wait to announce them till i am 100% sure. :) I know all good things have an end. But i won't leave you in the dust. Because after Abra is another Mysterio Home. :) (Mysterio Home PC) /mm
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 07:02:12 PM by Jesse »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2017, 04:19:11 AM »
Wrestlemania Event
On Sunday April 2ND the 2ND ever event will be hosted on Abra. This event is calling all WWE fans to come on and enjoy. This event will be hosted all day Sunday in the Abra Arena. The Abra Arena will be located on Page 8. Of the Abra list. Abra is not responsible for any miscommunication or latency. This event you will experience in ring fun and awesome cool wwe things to take a look at. This event is in hype for the event this Sunday called Wrestlemania 33. I will not be active during Wrestlemania hours on Sunday. Thanks for reading hope to see you there.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2017, 12:45:39 PM »
Wrestlemania Event
On Sunday April 2ND the 2ND ever event will be hosted on Abra. This event is calling all WWE fans to come on and enjoy. This event will be hosted all day Sunday in the Abra Arena. The Abra Arena will be located on Page 8. Of the Abra list. Abra is not responsible for any miscommunication or latency. This event you will experience in ring fun and awesome cool wwe things to take a look at. This event is in hype for the event this Sunday called Wrestlemania 33. I will not be active during Wrestlemania hours on Sunday. Thanks for reading hope to see you there.

doors are open lets hype this thing. :)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2017, 09:36:07 PM »
Did you know this map is a year old already. I  surely didn't so in honor of this big map  being a year old i say it will be reopened to the public starting now. It will however not be open 24 hours a day like it use too it will be periodically open. The parkour will be complete soon unfortunately that is all that will be complete i don't have motivation to complete the deathmine so gotta do with what you have. Abra will be reopened for a limited time so act fast. ;)

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2017, 12:52:56 AM »
Did you know this map is a year old already. I  surely didn't so in honor of this big map  being a year old i say it will be reopened to the public starting now. It will however not be open 24 hours a day like it use too it will be periodically open. The parkour will be complete soon unfortunately that is all that will be complete i don't have motivation to complete the deathmine so gotta do with what you have. Abra will be reopened for a limited time so act fast. ;)
A challenge map shouldn't have a deathmine added to it unless it's done in a fashion like Liam's Creditland map. If it was just added because of how deathmines were "popular" then that's just silly.

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》