Author Topic:  Requesting more profile customizations?  (Read 894 times)

The Sneaky Sort

• I'm here to help others who need it.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: The Sneaky Sort
Requesting more profile customizations?
« on: July 15, 2016, 08:18:03 AM »
Hello, I'm The Sneaky Sort, I have viewed Golden Knight's and Black Widow's profile codes, can anyone point me out to new customization codes/options?

Thanks for reading. ;)

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
Re: Requesting more profile customizations?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 02:24:01 PM »
Those two are the best and most applicable threads for the topic. Most others are just variants of one of their coding's with slight changes. There aren't really any others. Also, if you want something different, learn how to code it! Take what widow or /go have provided and expand upon it.

Also you can find many sites online that'll teach you simple coding.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Toshio

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam: Toshio_Koshiaki
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 03:03:04 PM »
For most of my page I use my knowledge on html/css and then use inspect element to find all the classes/divs that define most of the stuff. Some of its not defined and makes the it annoying to grab the right a,li, or ul to change. If you want I can show some of mine?

Toshio

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam: Toshio_Koshiaki
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 06:23:13 PM »
Not sure where to post this but this convo seems relevent for it but you can customize your mouse, by using these just copy and past them in to Customizations area and you can change the mouse icon by going to cursors-4u just make sure that the url ends with .cur either wise it wont work.
Cursor in body-right below-
<style>body, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/cursors/cur-8/cur756.cur), progress !important;}</style>
Cursor on hover over a link -right below-
<style>a, a:link {cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/cursors/cur-8/cur757.cur), progress !important;}</style>

*I do not own this code line belongs to cursors-4u

Hope this will be useful. Also not sure if GK has posted this already, sorry if he did already.

Also jet is wrong in the above statement. I found my whole page by myself. Besides the music and cursors which where from generators not from TM forums.

My codes are a bit longer then GKs codes but they work just fine.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 12:01:58 AM »
Not sure where to post this but this convo seems relevent for it but you can customize your mouse, by using these just copy and past them in to Customizations area and you can change the mouse icon by going to cursors-4u just make sure that the url ends with .cur either wise it wont work.
Cursor in body-right below-
<style>body, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/cursors/cur-8/cur756.cur), progress !important;}</style>
Cursor on hover over a link -right below-
<style>a, a:link {cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/cursors/cur-8/cur757.cur), progress !important;}</style>

*I do not own this code line belongs to cursors-4u

Hope this will be useful. Also not sure if GK has posted this already, sorry if he did already.

Also jet is wrong in the above statement. I found my whole page by myself. Besides the music and cursors which where from generators not from TM forums.

My codes are a bit longer then GKs codes but they work just fine.
In regards to your profile, Toshio, I'm a bit concerned of why you have an element in your customization that links to a website titled "tracemyip.org"

In regards to the OP, the best thing you can do is simply learn CSS/HTML to do things. It's actually a lot easier than it seems to be.