Author Topic:  Philadelphia Castles, An In Progress Novel  (Read 332 times)

Woodfox26

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: woodfox26
Philadelphia Castles, An In Progress Novel
« on: July 11, 2016, 06:04:10 PM »
My name is James, and I am the writer of philadelphia castles. For the last four months I have been writing a novel inspired by my experiences living in South Philadelphia. The book is about a kid named Logan Cavaliere and his friends who are caught between a war between two neighborhoods. It also centers around a South Philly tradition, the mummers parade. Last month I started a Tumblr page where you can read up on updates, and even the first chapter. The reason I come here today is that I want a lot of followers for my book before I can go to publish it. While at least a hundred of my friends and family are excited and supportive of my book, I want to branch out on my followers so I have backers to support me. You can follow or check out my Tumblr page at philadelphiacastles.tumblr.com. there you can check out a summary of my book and also there is a link to the first chapter. Please help to spread the word, I hate doing this shameless advertising but I need all the support I can get. I came here first because total miner forums were my first and also I believe only forums I belong to where I can reach a broad audience. Thanks for the support. I gladly will accept and feedback or tips, or probably most importantly, questions on the copius amounts of Philly slang that most characters speak in the book. (also from now on I plan on updating the blog much more now just for you guys. I also plan on making a Facebook page in the upcoming days so stay tuned to this thread.)