Author Topic:  YouTube - Conmaan  (Read 9370 times)

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
Re: YouTube - Conmaan
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 05:41:50 PM »
Reply #14 on: Today at 05:38:01 PM
I don't hear it either.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 05:55:29 PM »
OP updated with new video:
There is no audio?

Apparently youtube's audio editor did something weird, so I reverted my changes. Should take a couple of minutes to restore the audio, but it'll be back up soon enough!

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2016, 06:09:20 PM »
OP updated with new video:
There is no audio?

There's audio at the very end. Really really loud audio that freaked me out because I was skipping through the video with headphones at max volume.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 10:18:14 PM »
After waiting 5 hours for youtube to revert the audio in my video back to what it was, I've decided to just re-upload it. Sorry about that, everyone.

Here it is:

Hope you guys enjoy. I'd love to hear your feedback, suggestions, etc.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: Mythical Monkey
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 10:32:20 PM »
Just got around to watching it really nice. But the last minute was weird just seeing you jump out of a cave with no audio at all.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2016, 10:35:32 PM »
Just got around to watching it really nice. But the last minute was weird just seeing you jump out of a cave with no audio at all.

That's what I was trying to fix, but unfortunately I'm stuck with no audio b/c of youtube, lol.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 10:37:38 PM »

That's what I was trying to fix, but unfortunately I'm stuck with no audio b/c of youtube, lol.
What do you use to edit?

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2016, 10:40:27 PM »
I can hook you up with something if you need it i used it and myst does now. /ninja

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2016, 10:42:56 PM »

What do you use to edit?

I mean I could have edited it outside youtube, but I just wanted to re-upload it as soon as possible.

I use windows movie maker to edit video, and audacity for audio.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 10:46:12 PM »

What do you use to edit?

I mean I could have edited it outside youtube, but I just wanted to re-upload it as soon as possible.

Did you edit the first time with movie maker? And did it keep the extra video footage on movie maker if you did?

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2016, 10:54:11 PM »

What do you use to edit?

Did you edit the first time with movie maker? And did it keep the extra video footage on movie maker if you did?

I'll just lay out my process, so it should answer your question:

First I record audio through audacity. I lay out what I want to say on a sheet of paper beforehand and do a couple of dry runs.

Then I record some footage I can have play during my video, but note that the footage is shot separately from my audio recording. So I'm not doing both of these things at once. It helps to get rid of awkward pauses etc.

Then I upload the video to movie maker, mute the audio that OBS recorded while I was recording the video, and then attach the audio from Audacity that I recorded beforehand.

Then I upload the video to youtube, and add any creative commons music that I think would fit.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2016, 11:03:46 PM »

What do you use to edit?

First I record audio through audacity. I lay out what I want to say on a sheet of paper beforehand and do a couple of dry runs.

Then I record some footage I can have play during my video, but note that the footage is shot separately from my audio recording. So I'm not doing both of these things at once. It helps to get rid of awkward pauses etc.

Then I upload the video to movie maker, mute the audio that OBS recorded while I was recording the video, and then attach the audio from Audacity that I recorded beforehand.

Then I upload the video to youtube, and add any creative commons music that I think would fit.
But when you exported it from movie maker to upload it youtube added the clip you removed after the audio was finished. Or did you forget to do that in movie maker?

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2016, 11:07:41 PM »

What do you use to edit?

But when you exported it from movie maker to upload it youtube added the clip you removed after the audio was finished. Or did you forget to do that in movie maker?

No the audio was removed for an entirely different reason.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2016, 11:10:52 PM »

What do you use to edit?

No the audio was removed for an entirely different reason.
oh....ok... I guess the moral of the story is don't use youtube editing to upload lol. Its youtube they screw up a lot.

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2016, 11:16:27 PM »
The video now has audio at the end! Youtube didn't mess it up this time  8)