Author Topic:  'Conspiracy HD' - Texture pack  (Read 7603 times)

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Conspiracy HD' - Texture pack
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2015, 08:47:26 PM »
It was a hotter pink before and didn't fit well, in game the hand looks much better (as goes for all images) it may be because it is being diluted by the white background.

It isn't that the hand is too light of a pink color, its that it's too light... and too pink. A ever so slightly darker skin tone (tan) color might be better. Just my opinion, though.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 08:48:50 PM »
It isn't that the hand is too light of a pink color, its that it's too light... and too pink. A ever so slightly darker skin tone (tan) color might be better. Just my opinion, though.

I will experiment with it.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2015, 08:55:00 PM »

Opinion?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 08:58:24 PM »
Opinion?

I like the one on the right. Might need slightly darker lines for the fingers.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 09:15:47 PM »
I like the one on the right. Might need slightly darker lines for the fingers.
Updated the hand :)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2015, 08:15:56 AM »
Tbh, I don't like that the stick has a leaf on it, Since it came from breaking down the log into planks, And the planks into sticks.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2015, 12:36:36 PM »
Tbh, I don't like that the stick has a leaf on it, Since it came from breaking down the log into planks, And the planks into sticks.
I never even thought about that :P I will make a second model with a vote ;)

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2015, 12:53:55 PM »
Added poll.

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 12:31:44 PM »
6 votes yes
0 votes no

Will use the model with the leaf.

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2015, 02:05:16 PM »
Added:
*Grass
*Grass side
*Dirt

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2015, 02:07:37 PM »
Once I have a few more blocks and items added I will create a video that provides gameplay using the texture pack.

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2015, 11:07:16 PM »
Grass has been updated to have less grass on the side model. (picture not updated)

Jason✪

• I enjoy most forms of work
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: EpIc x MiNeR Z
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2015, 12:37:05 PM »
how do you make a texture pack??
:D

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2015, 09:51:56 AM »
Started work on the camera and wood log models today.

The camera went okay, looks like a camera :P

The wood.... the wood... well I guess a blind guy could call it wood..... It looks more like wormy dirt to me :P

Wood will be completely remodelled and the camera model will likely change too :)

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2015, 09:55:01 AM »
I like the progress so far, this looks like it will give rupture some competition. Will this be a medieval pack? If so, I may use it as a main :D