Author Topic:  Youtube-Mythical Monkey  (Read 14318 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2016, 10:09:03 AM »
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 11:23:59 PM by Jesse »

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2016, 11:29:01 PM »
Rebranded

I said a week ago that major changes are happening and here they are.

Intro
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Logo

New Name
Mythical Monkey

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2016, 08:07:39 PM »
Morning News is a series i do every saturday morning. That basically informs all plars of teases,information,and forum info of the past week. But there could be stuff i miss as a lot can happen in one week plus topics pass my seeing. So i set up a way for all of you guys to help. I made a group http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?action=sgroups;sa=view;tab=threads;gid=180 were you guys can report all info you guys see. 

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey 2.5
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2016, 05:22:56 AM »
This is the actual update for all of you to enjoy. And see all the cool stuff. Do not complain to devs if you watch this and not much is a shock to you in the 2.5 update. There is a warning at the begging. So if you want nothing to be spoiled leave this post :)

P.S Thank You Craig for allowing this to happen.  ^-^ Your great.
Spoiler for 2.5:

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey-Podcast
« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2016, 05:26:32 AM »
Hey everyone so you guys may be familiar with my podcast series. I want to start having guest everytime. If you want to be a guest on the podcast in the future reply with your availability also note if you want to be on the podcast it's best if you had a Skype. As that won't be bad. Also I want to find a full time podcast member. Do leave down below if one timer or full time. It does not mean you will get to be full time but I will pick who I feel will be best.

RavenPaw

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2016, 06:28:01 AM »
Hey everyone so you guys may be familiar with my podcast series. I want to start having guest everytime. If you want to be a guest on the podcast in the future reply with your availability also note if you want to be on the podcast it's best if you had a Skype. As that won't be bad. Also I want to find a full time podcast member. Do leave down below if one timer or full time. It does not mean you will get to be full time but I will pick who I feel will be best.
I might do full time later but could I do a 1 time to see how it is?

#ButterThyStick( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: September 07, 2016, 08:54:20 AM »
I might do full time later but could I do a 1 time to see how it is?
yea I you can guest apear. Idk about full time yet. But you got Skype?

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2016, 12:40:21 AM »
Maybe a full timer, definitely would do one to start if you want me to then if i enjoy it and you want me i'd do it, you have my contacts for everything feel free to msg me one any of them lol.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2016, 05:25:13 AM »
Please excuse all these posts in my topic. But September I'd a big month for my YouTube channel as this is the month I generally started. September 29th 2013 I uploaded the first totalminer video. And unfortunately this year I won't be able to stream. So I got to do something else. What else you ask? A big totalminer QnA else. Ask your questions here and spread the word I want more then 5 questions. But hurry hurry. Remember I will not answer personal to my life questions like privet info. I also want to say. This month brings a few new annocements and 1 new series plan to release. Podcast featuring You guys remember to read up above if you want to be featured in one.

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • Part time onion, Part time Michael Buble fan
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2016, 08:40:54 AM »
Questions for the Q n A

Other than potatoes, what's your favourite 2.5 update?

What's your favourite type of map? (RPG etc.)

Do you like onion and should they be added to the game?

Have you ever built a castle in Total Miner?

/onion Inspirational Quotes /onion

casual onion [23|Mar 09:59 PM]:   If you don't succeed, try, try and give up.

PWRBTTN [31|Mar 01:14 AM]:   It's okay, not all of us can be comedy geniuses like Casual Opinion.

Trub's Unisex Holiday Name [12|Nov 07:28 PM]:
You look like Casual Onion.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2016, 04:33:14 PM »
Sorry for bumping you down Gary. But here is a video I worked nearly 24 hours to edit. Thanks Pringle for working with me hopefully you enjoy  vid. And hope the rest of you enjoy.

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2016, 04:58:50 PM »
Sorry for bumping you down Gary. But here is a video I worked nearly 24 hours to edit. Thanks Pringle for working with me hopefully you enjoy  vid. And hope the rest of you enjoy.

Very nice video, good work. :)
https://m.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2016, 11:18:00 AM »
Big thanks to Ieyfo,ETTP,Mr Zincy,Fatb FFA. For filling in on the news for me since i was sick did not want a sick voice for the news. So big thanks for taking the role. I usually don't post morning news but i will to make sure Ieyfo gets credit for taking over at such short notice.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #148 on: September 24, 2016, 11:20:43 AM »
Big thanks to Ieyfo,ETTP,Mr Zincy,Fatb FFA. For filling in on the news for me since i was sick did not want a sick voice for the news. So big thanks for taking the role. I usually don't post morning news but i will to make sure Ieyfo gets credit for taking over at such short notice.

It was fun glad I could make it sorry it was slightly late but couldn't move :!. Do it again anytime.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey-3 Year Anniversary
« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2016, 04:41:21 PM »
Today is Thursday September 29th 2016. And this day 3 years ago I started to make totalminer videos. And being here now today to post this makes me proud. As I was told I would never make a year. And I did I pushed to two then now three. And just reaching a year I was told no one has surpassed 2 years of doing tm vids and be apart of the community. The guy that has told me that was Tom. And I'm here 3 years later surpassed 3 years. So thanks to all who have helped out in my videos. And giving advice outside. And for dealing with my 7 hour how to. Witch I'm working on. And thanks to all who have subscribed we almost already are at 300 subs and that's crazy to me. So thanks to all of you guys. This I promise is not the end or Even close to the end lets go on the road to 4 years. Hope you guys will continue show support and get us there. I can't do this without tm. And I would get no were with out the community and it's support.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 05:02:03 PM by Jesse »