Author Topic:  Dig Deep Aficionados!-Discussion & Guides  (Read 16885 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Dig Deep Aficionados!-Discussion & Guides
« on: February 07, 2015, 10:30:31 AM »
DIG DEEP

Hello, I am Jack as you all very well know. I am going to start off by saying that Dig Deep is probably my favorite mode on this game. I used to favor Creative and Survival over it. After unlocking my Sage avatar again (as well as Handyman and knight) I started really using my map for exploration, building, and all around survival. It's helped me gain a few more levels in my skills, learn new things from other professional Dig Deep builders in the community, and have a new found respect for the mode. I typically spend most of my time on Total Miner playing on my ONE and ONLY Dig Deep map. It's like a passion of mine now. I enjoy the idea of mining and earning your own money through a vast many layers of the map. All the while hand building everything on said map, and doing it all without creative tools. Anyway, ONTO THE POINT OF THIS TOPIC!

The point of this topic, is for general discussion of Dig Deep tactics if one wishes to simply post in this topic itself. Questions about the best way to earn money on a Dig Deep Map, how to find certain ores, which levels they reside on, or anything else. Asking for help on a map could also be posted here, unless you wish to make your own topic for that. Anyway, I wanted to get everyone who loves this mode together and discuss anything and everything about it. Get points of view from more seasoned veterans of the mode, or discuss new ideas from beginning users of the mode. Anything that you wish relating to Dig Deep.

Things you can discuss under this topic, if you wish:
  • Your new Dig Deep World.
  • Tutorials/Guides on Dig Deep Mode.
  • How to find Blueprints/Wisdom Scrolls.
  • Tactics on Money-Making.
  • Layers and the best place to find certain ores.
  • Your favorite layer on the map.
  • Ideas on good scripts to use for Dig Deep Maps.
  • Stories and lore behind your Dig Deep Map.
  • Anything Dig Deep related!

Disclaimer: This topic is not meant to be a clan of any sort, it is merely a General Discussion topic on Dig Deep Mode. For those of us that truly are inspired and build a great many things on those types of maps.
==============================================================
Extra Guides/Content from Members(Professionals)

• Trub's: The Dig Deep Essentials - A Guide to Dig Deep
  • Craig's Quick Beginner Guide:
    Spoiler for Hidden Content:
    * The fastest way to build a shelter before nightfall. Dig a hole in the ground.

* The fastest way to build a stylish shelter before nightfall. Mine Basalt, craft it to Cobblestone (1 Basalt => 4 Cobblestone) and build the shelter with the Cobblestone. This won't work if you are playing with Skills on and your Skills are too low.

* The fastest way to build a Wood based shelter before nightfall. Don't punch Wood. Chop 4 Wood with your Pickaxe. Craft the 4 Wood into 8 Planks. Craft a Workbench (4 Planks). Place it, Open it. Craft 4 Sticks (1 Plank), Craft 1 Wood Hatchet (2 Sticks, 3 Planks). Chop remaining required Wood with Hatchet.

* Wood based shelters can be burned down. It's safer to build a shelter with Cobblestone.

* Dryads will only shoot at you if they have you in their line of sight. If you're worried they'll shoot a Blast arrow at you while your inside your shelter, resulting in either it burning down or other mobs flooding in, then don't have too many windows in the shelter and don't stand in front of the windows unless you know there's no Dryad out there.
  • Craig's Simple Titanium Location Guide
    Remember the coords in survival are the reverse of Dig Deep.

xx, 0, zz is the bottom of the map.
    xx, 512, zz is the top of the map.

Titanium is found at depths 60-90%.

So on a new DD map, thats between depth 1845 and 2768 (where 2768 is nearer the bottom).
    On survival maps (and creative) thats between 50 - 205 (where 50 is near the bottom).
  • Jack's Processing Guide (How to make money)
    Advanced Tip for tip for prospective Dig Deep Miners:

The more processing involved in base materials to the next item, the more profit. For example, making a Titanium Pickax:

Before I begin, you can find most of these items yourself later in-game. Or you can buy them, either way-you make profit. It's just based on HOW MUCH profit you wish to make. You will be smelting these ores, it adds to the profit income.

• Diamond Blocks= 3 blocks
    • Coal (it only matters how much of this you use, with how many Diamonds Blocks are being turned into Diamonds themselves.)
      You can also use cut wood, to save on money. Possibly turning them into planks if need be.
    • Wood= Wood planks= Sticks (x2) (If you need to save on gold, chopping wood is free. Otherwise, buy it.)
    • A Furnace. (Or more, depending on the amount you wish to use)

You then have the materials needed to make a Diamond Pickax.

You end up with a Diamond Pickax, and if you sold this now you'd make some nice profit. Mind you, this is an example and a guide on how processing makes more profit than people realize. The more steps you have, the more profit you generally make. Now, we move on to Titanium and the next portion of the guide.

With Diamond Pickax in hand, you save this item and begin with this process:

• Titanium Ore= 2
    • Carbon Block= 2
    • More fuel, also depending on how much you need, as well as your accumulated income thus far, fuel preferences, etc.
    • A furnace is needed in both instances.

After you have smelted the Titanium into bars, you can then combine the bars on a workbench with the Diamond Pickax to produce the Titanium Pickax. Try to sell one after you have accumulated the materials, you will notice a LARGE profit margin. This does take time, and money, mind you this is a rather advanced example. As it requires blocks of a most valuable nature, possibly a blueprint you won't find for some time either. This example is to help miners understand that if you want big bucks USE the processing guide to figure your income. The more you have to change the item, the more profit you will yield in the end game. I hope this sheds some more light on how to maximize your income on the game. As well as helping Veterans who may not have known.

-Jack

[Expensive]Advanced Processing Guide #3
    (Titanium Arrows)

Alright, let's get started then shall we? Most folks have issues with playing Dig Deep not knowing where to begin. It's quite a staggering job trying to find 49 unique Wisdom Scrolls and several hundred different item blueprints in this massive map! But, I will start you with the most common way to help this quest: Making Money. One thing to know is this, making LARGE sums is not the goal starting off. The goal is to achieve most, if not all, the blueprints you can. The more, the merrier. Tools blueprints are the most important of them all. They help make every other process much more manageable. Below will be a SUPER simple processing guide to help earn some quick bucks to fund your ever obsessive search for those hidden Scrolls and Blueprints:

Ice:

Items needed:
    Titanium Arrows Buying Costs:
    • Feathers: 100 = 2,400gp
    • Sticks: 100 = 660gp
    • Coal: 11 = 1020gp
    • Carbon: 100 = 12,000gp
    • Titanium: 100 = 1,920,000gp
    Total: 1,936,080gp

Method and how it works:

Essentially, you are using the process of PROCESSING to make this item into something FAR more valuable. Here, we have a little EASY way of making killer cash. This one requires A LOT more money, as you know my last guide mentioned "spending more makes more." Well that is DEFINITELY true here in this guide. First step is buying the necessary items. You will be doing a sort of long smelting wait period (it will save you thousands of gold from buying the finished Titanium Ingot). Once that grueling process is over, now it's time to head over to the workbench and assemble the parts. Don't forget, you will be making 4 arrows for the price of one piece of each material. Not to shabby eh? After that, you sell em! Here is the math:

Titanium Arrows Buying Costs:

Sticks: 100 = 700gp
    Coal: 17 = 1020gp
    Carbon: 100 = 12,000gp
    Titanium: 100 = 1,920,000gp
    Total: 1,936,080gp

Titanium Arrow Selling Cost:
    2,407,200gp

Total Profit:
    471,120gp

Conclusion and Profit Margin:

Over 400,000 gold profit from investing only a little under 2 million gold! It seems like a lot of money to invest, but using the past methods will make this easier on you. Not to mention if you mass produce this, your profits will be in the millions easily! It's a simple process, your profit is determined by the Items value at start, the amount of processing you do, and the number of items used in the process. Sometimes, that is not ALWAYS true, but mostly it is. Here is your profit you made with ONE stack of 100 of each item and your invested 1,936,080 gold pieces:

Your Investment: 1,936,080 Gold Pieces

Your Profit Margin: 471,120 Gold Pieces

Your Total: 2,407,200 Gold Pieces

THIS method is one of the best ways to become MASSIVELY rich without having to do too much. Most of the time you are simply waiting on the Titanium Ingots to finish smelting. You could simply do something else while your money is slowly riding in those furnaces. Either way, over 400,000 gold pieces is a lot for one stack of 100. But here, with these guides, I merely offer you the quickest buy now route to earn your gold. The more time you spend, the more money you spend, the more profit you make. Processing is key to success on Total Miner for Dig Deep and survival! I hope you enjoy these guides!
    More Simple Guides coming soon!

Simple Intermediate Processing Guide #3
    (Ice-Block-)

Alright, let's get started then shall we? Most folks have issues with playing Dig Deep not knowing where to begin. It's quite a staggering job trying to find 49 unique Wisdom Scrolls and several hundred different item blueprints in this massive map! But, I will start you with the most common way to help this quest: Making Money. One thing to know is this, making LARGE sums is not the goal starting off. The goal is to achieve most, if not all, the blueprints you can. The more, the merrier. Tools blueprints are the most important of them all. They help make every other process much more manageable. Below will be a SUPER simple processing guide to help earn some quick bucks to fund your ever obsessive search for those hidden Scrolls and Blueprints:

Ice:

Items needed:
    • Bucket Of Water (x100)
    • Gold Pieces (x49,000)

Method and how it works:

Essentially, you are using the process of PROCESSING to make this item into something FAR more valuable. Here, we have a little EASY way of making killer cash. This one requires more money, as you know my last guide mentioned "spending more makes more." Well that is DEFINITELY true here in this guide. First step is buying Bucket Of Water (x100). thenhead on over to the workbench and switch over to the 'Decor' page. There on top of the page you will see the first block called "Ice." You will then proceed to make nothing but ice with every bucket of water you have. After that, you sell em! Here is the math:

(x100)Bucket Of Water= -49,000 GP (from your own account)

After processing the Bucket OF Water into Ice.

(x400)Ice -Blocks-= 50,800GP (already made some profit just from that alone.)

But wait, you forgot something! You have left over buckets from processing that water into ICE!

(x100)Buckets= 39,000GP (WHO SAW THIS COMING!? 39,000 gold from empty bukcets.)

Conclusion and Profit Margin:

This one was ridiculously easy to make money off of. You used WATER to create multiple ice blocks. In turn you actually made more money than you started...BY A LOT! The buckets themselves helped more than the Ice did. It's a simple process, your profit is determined by the Items value at start, the amount of processing you do, and the number of items used in the process. Sometimes, that is not ALWAYS true, but mostly it is. Here is your profit you made with ONE stack of Bucket Of Water (x100) and your invested 49,000 gold pieces:

Your Investment: 49,000 Gold Pieces

Your Profit Margin: 40,800 Gold Pieces

Your Total: 89,800 Gold Pieces

I don't know about you, but once I saved up 49,000 gold pieces I'd start making ICE...and soon. This method lands you a profit of 40,800!!! Now, imagine if you bought the iron, smelted it, crafted it into 100 buckets and gathered the water yourself. A larger profit margin I assume. But here, with these guides, I merely offer you the quickest buy now route to earn your gold. The more time you spend, the more money you spend, the more profit you make. Processing is key to success on Total Miner for Dig Deep and survival! I hope you enjoy these guides!
    More Simple Guides coming soon!

• Jack's Smelting Guide-Ingots:
    Smelting Guide - Ingots

This guide will proivde the player with accurate, tested, fuel sources. These are so you can accurately buy the right amount for the processing job, and get the best profit margin with as little of waste to your investment.

Tin Ingot (x100)=
    • Coal Block (x4) You smelt 25 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 240gp
    • Wood Block (x7) You smelt 14.3 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 210gp
    • Wood Plank (x11) You smelt 9.1 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 209gp
    ===================================================================
    Copper Ingot (x100)=
    Bronze Ingot (x100)=
    Iron Ingot (x100)=
    • Coal Block (x5) You smelt 20 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 300gp
    Gold Bar (x100)=
    • Coal Block (x6) You smelt 16.67 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 360gp
    • Wood Block (x10) You smelt 10 blocks per unit.
    • Wood Plank (x15) You smelt 6.67 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 285gp
    Steel Ingot (x100)=

• Coal Block (x6) You smelt 16.7 blocks per unit.
    • Wood Block (x11) You smelt 9.1 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 230gp
    • Wood Plank (x16) You smelt 6.25 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 304gp
    Diamantium Ingot (x100)=

• Coal Block (x7) You smelt 14.3 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 420gp
    • Wood Block (x12) You smelt 8.3 blocks per unit.
    • Wood Plank (x18) You smelt 5.56 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 342gp
    Titanium Ingot (x100)=

• Coal Block (x12) You smelt 8.3 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 720gp
    • Wood Block (x20) You smelt 5 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 600gp
    • Wood Plank (x30) You smelt 3.3 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 570gp

As you can see, Wood Planks are your cheapest method of Smelting and refining your ore for for a good majority of these Ingots. The other fuels are more costly and not worth your time. This will save you money and keep you from OVER using your investment money on pointless fuel that won't be used. More fuel guides coming soon!
  • Jack's Smelting Guide-Gem Stone:
    Smelting Guide - Gems

This guide will provide the player with accurate, tested, fuel sources. These are so you can accurately buy the right amount for the processing job, and get the best profit margin with as little of waste to your investment.

Sapphire Gem Stone (x100)=
    • Coal Block (x6) You smelt 16.67 blocks per unit.
    • Wood Block (x10) You smelt 10 blocks per unit.
    • Wood Plank (x16) You smelt 6.25 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 304gp
    Diamond Gem Stone (x100)=
    • Coal Block (x10) You smelt 10 blocks per unit.
    • Wood Block (x15) You smelt 6.67 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 450gp
    • Wood Plank (x22) You smelt 4.5 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 418gp
    Obsidian Gem Stone (x100)=
    • Coal Block (x12) You smelt 8.3 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 720gp
    • Wood Block (x20) You smelt 5 blocks per unit.
    • Wood Plank (x30) You smelt 3.3 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 570gp
    Ruby Gem Stone (x100)=
    • Coal Block (x7) You smelt 14.3 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 420gp
    • Wood Block (x12) You smelt 8.3 blocks per unit.
    • Wood Plank (x19) You smelt 5.3 blocks per unit.
      Cost: 361gp

As you can see, Wood Planks are your cheapest method of Smelting and refining MOST of your gem stones. The other fuels are more costly and not worth your time. This will save you money and keep you from OVER using your investment money on pointless fuel that won't be used. [/color][/i]
  • Jack's Layer Depth Guide:
    Depths:
    • Clay: Depth:105-317(Debatable) Block Height (y): 2966-2756
    • Sandstone: Depth:318-528  Block Height (y): 2755-2544
    • Limestone: Depth: 529-740 Block Height (y): 2543-2332
    • Basalt: Depth: 741-952 Block Height (y): 2331-2120
    • Andesite: Depth: 853-1164 Block Height (y): 2119-1908
    • Dacite: Depth: 1165-1375 Block Height (y): 1907-1696
    • Diorite: Depth: 1377-1587 Block Height (y): 1695-1485
    • Tuff: Depth: 1588-1799 Block Height (y): 1484-1273
    • Serpentine: Depth: 1800-2011 Block Height (y): 1272-1061
    • Gabbro: Depth: 2012-2223 Block Height (y): 1060-849
    • Granite: Depth: 2224-2435 Block Height (y): 848-637
    • Komatiite: Depth: 2436-2647 Block Height (y): 636-425
    • Marble: Depth: 2648-2859 Block Height (y): 424-213
    • Rhyolite: Depth: 2860-3071 Block Height (y): 212-1
    • Bedrock: Depth: 3072 Block Height (y): 0

Layers:

This is where the approximate area is of the beginning of each Layer below the surface.
    • Basalt Hell: Depth:903(approximately) Block Height (y): 2107
    • Oasis: Depth: 1971 Block Height (y): 1103
    • Lava Hell (Rhyolite): Depth: 3048 Block Height (y): 25
  • Craig's Valuable Blocks Guide
    Vaulable Block Depth Locations
    Block              Depth     Freq/Size 

Scoria             64-1868    200/30

Salt                64-1568    100/30

Coal               67-1568    500/22

Gold               67-1568    350/20

Opal               94-1868    230/30

Flourite         124-1868    170/20

Casserite        64-665      70/12 

Copper           64-665      70/12 

Iron               67-1568    550/25

Carbon         124-1868    450/18

Flint              67-2169    300/15

Sulphur        364-2169    250/30 

Greenstone   665-2169   250/15

Diamond       966-3072   210/10

Cyclonite     1568-2470   200/20

Sapphire      1568-2771   180/12

Titanium      1868-2771   150/15   

Obsidian      1868-3072   115/10

Ruby           1868-3072   170/10

Platinum      1868-3072   170/20

Uranium       2470-3072   105/10
    Layers
    Scoria: Grass/Dirt/Clay/Sandstone/Limestone/Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite/Tuff/Serpentine
    Salt: Grass/Dirt/Clay/Sandstone/Limestone/Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite
    Coal: Grass/Dirt/Clay/Sandstone/Limestone/Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite
    Gold: Grass/Dirt/Clay/Sandstone/Limestone/Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite
    Opal: Grass/Dirt/Clay/Sandstone/Limestone/Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite/Tuff/Serpentine
    Flourite: Grass/Dirt/Clay/Sandstone/Limestone/Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite/Tuff/Serpentine
    Casserite: Grass/Dirt/Clay/Sandstone/Limestone
    Copper: Grass/Dirt/Clay/Sandstone/Limestone
    Iron: Grass/Dirt/Clay/Sandstone/Limestone/Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite
    Carbon: Grass/Dirt/Clay/Sandstone/Limestone/Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite/Tuff/Serpentine
    Flint: Grass/Dirt/Clay/Sandstone/Limestone/Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite/Tuff/Serpentine/Gabbro
    Sulphur: Clay/Sandstone/Limestone/Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite/Tuff/Serpentine/Gabbro
    Greenstone: Limestone/Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite/Tuff/Serpentine
    Diamond: Andesite/Dacite/Diorite/Tuff/Serpentine/Gabbro/Granite/Komatiite/Marble/Rhyolite/Bedrock
    Cyclonite: Diorite/Tuff/Serpentine/Gabbro/Granite/Komatiite
    Sapphire: Diorite/Tuff/Serpentine/Gabbro/Granite/Komatiite/Marble
    Titanium: Serpentine/Gabbro/Granite/Komatiite/Marble
    Obsidian: Serpentine/Gabbro/Granite/Komatiite/Marble/Rhyolite/Bedrock
    Ruby: Basalt/Andesite/Dacite/Diorite/Tuff/Serpentine/Gabbro/Granite/Komatiite/Marble/Rhyolite/Bedrock
    Platinum: Serpentine/Gabbro/Granite/Komatiite/Marble/Rhyolite/Bedrock
    Uranium: Komatiite/Marble/Rhyolite/Bedrock
    KEY
    Deposit Frequency = Number of deposits on the map

Deposit Size = Average number of blocks per deposit

Min Depth = Start (shallowest) depth of deposits as a normalized depth

Max Depth = End (deepest) depth of deposits as a normalized depth

Note: This is a simplified version of Craig's original post. The numbers have been multiplied as such, and should be accurate based off of the information given by Craig.

Also, some blocks have been abbreviated or shortened to help the list remain somewhat readable. I'll mention which ones are which, if anyone is confused.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 09:01:34 AM by Jack Of Shades »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dig Deep Aficionados!-Discussion & Guides
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 08:46:09 PM »
Guides Continued

• Item's With No Blueprints (Craig):
    ItemsWithNoBlueprint
    ----------------------

None
    Grass
    Dirt
    Sand
    Scoria
    Wood
    Leaves
    Cloud
    Water
    Copper
    Lava
    Cassiterite
    Clay
    Sandstone
    Limestone
    Basalt
    Andesite
    Dacite
    Diorite
    Tuff
    Serpentine
    Gabbro
    Granite
    Komatiite
    Marble
    Rhyolite
    Bedrock
    Carbon
    Obsidian
    Coal
    Flint
    Greenstone
    Diamond
    Ruby
    Gold
    Platinum
    Iron
    Opal
    Uranium
    Teleport
    Wisdom
    Blueprint
    Sapling
    WhiteFlowers
    PurpleFlowers
    RedFlowers
    YellowFlowers
    PineLeaves
    Sulphur
    Cyclonite
    Titanium
    Fluorite
    GrassyStone
    SpiderEgg
    LongGrass
    Fire
    ClimbingIvy
    Key
    RaresChest
    Crop
    InvisibleBarrier
    CoverBlock
    RedMushroom
    WhiteWool
    Snow
    SnowLayer
    Cactus
    GrassShaded
    MapleLeaves
    TilledEarth
    SaltBlock
    Bone
    Sapphire
    BirchWood
    LightOrange
    LightYellow
    LightBlue
    DarkBlue
    LightGreen
    DarkBrown
    Tan
    Creme
    DarkRed
    DarkGray
    Gray
    DarkGreen
    Pink
    Purple
    Cyan
    Black
    White
    Yellow
    Red
    Orange
    LightBrown
    Brown
    Green
    Blue

RawFish
    BucketOfWater
    BucketOfLava
    Feather
    RawLambChops
    RawDuckMeat
    Clipboard
    SkeletonKey
    SkullKey
    SilkKey
    DiamondKey
    TitaniumKey
    GoldKey
    ShadowKey
    DwarfKey
    DarkKey
    KeyOfLight
    BobKey
    StoneKey
    GhostKey
    TitanKey
    HeroKey
    LightningKey
    LunaKey
    SolarKey
    CelestialKey
    SlimeKey
    NatureKey
    UndeadKey
    SpiderKey
    FishKey
    RubyKey
    NauticalKey
    TeleportKey
    BattleAxe
    ElvenBow
    AmuletOfFlight
    WaterTalisman
    ShieldBadge
    TenLeagueBoots
    WheatSeed
    SugarCaneSeed
    Wheat
    Sugar
    Egg
    BucketOfMilk
    Tomato
    TomatoSeed
    RawBeef
    CowHide
    SkillCombat
    SkillHealth
    SkillStrength
    SkillAttack
    SkillDefence
    SkillRanged
    SkillMining
    SkillDigging
    SkillChopping
    SkillBuilding
    SkillCrafting
    SkillSmelting
    SkillSmithing
    SkillFarming
    SkillCooking
    SkillLooting
    Chance
    TrollHide
    Revolver
    EldarPistol
    GoldenSMG
    SpiderSMG
    LaserBlaster
    ComboAssaultRifle
    SniperRifle
    AssaultRifle
    Shotgun
    MiniGun
    HeavyAssaultRifle
    SemiAutoHandGun
    PlasmaRifle
    ---------------------
  • Blueprints Guide (Craig):
    Blueprints:

Sorted by Depth
    ------------------
    Torch                           Min: 0   Max: 0
    Workbench                       Min: 0   Max: 0
    Crate                           Min: 0   Max: 0
    WoodPickaxe                     Min: 0   Max: 0
    WoodHatchet                     Min: 0   Max: 0
    WoodShovel                      Min: 0   Max: 0
    Stick                           Min: 0   Max: 0
    GoldPieces                      Min: 0   Max: 0
    GoldPieces                      Min: 0   Max: 0
    Cobblestone                     Min: 0   Max: 0.03
    WoodSpear                       Min: 0   Max: 0.03
    WoodSword                       Min: 0   Max: 0.03
    FlintFlake                      Min: 0   Max: 0.03
    Leather                         Min: 0   Max: 0.03
    FlintArrow                      Min: 0   Max: 0.03385417
    WoodPlank                       Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    Furnace                         Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    BirchWoodPlank                  Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    IronIngot                       Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    Bucket                          Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    WoodDoor                        Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    CookedDuckMeat                  Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    LeatherHelmet                   Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    LeatherBoots                    Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    LeatherGauntlets                Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    CopperIngot                     Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    TinIngot                        Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    BronzeIngot                     Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    BronzeHoe                       Min: 0   Max: 0.05
    BronzeScythe                    Min: 0   Max: 0.06
    BronzeArrow                     Min: 0   Max: 0.06
    Glass                           Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    Bricks                          Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    Ladder                          Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    Chest                           Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    WovenLeaves                     Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    CookedFish                      Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    WoodShield                      Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    WoodBow                         Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    CookedLambChops                 Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    IronArrow                       Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    IronHoe                         Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    IronScythe                      Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    Flour                           Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    Bottle                          Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    Bread                           Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    Salt                            Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    CookedBeef                      Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    Coif                            Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    LeatherBody                     Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    LeatherLeggings                 Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    BronzeSpear                     Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    BronzeSword                     Min: 0   Max: 0.1
    PressurePlate                   Min: 0   Max: 0.2
    SteelIngot                      Min: 0   Max: 0.2
    Cake                            Min: 0   Max: 0.2
    GoldRing                        Min: 0   Max: 0.2
    GoldAmulet                      Min: 0   Max: 0.2
    GoldNecklace                    Min: 0   Max: 0.2
    Pizza                           Min: 0   Max: 0.3
    IronPickaxe                     Min: 0.02   Max: 0.05
    MossyCobblestone                Min: 0.05   Max: 0.1
    IronHatchet                     Min: 0.05   Max: 0.1
    IronShovel                      Min: 0.05   Max: 0.1
    GoldBar                         Min: 0.05   Max: 0.2
    BottleOfWater                   Min: 0.05   Max: 0.2
    BottleOfMilk                    Min: 0.05   Max: 0.2
    RopeIcon                        Min: 0.06423357   Max: 0.2642336
    SteelArrow                      Min: 0.08175182   Max: 0.2817518
    IronSpear                       Min: 0.1   Max: 0.2
    Bed                             Min: 0.1   Max: 0.2
    ObsidianGemStone                Min: 0.1   Max: 0.3
    RingMould                       Min: 0.1   Max: 0.3
    AmuletMould                     Min: 0.1   Max: 0.3
    NecklaceMould                   Min: 0.1   Max: 0.3
    FenceIcon                       Min: 0.1   Max: 0.4
    StairsIcon                      Min: 0.1   Max: 0.4
    HalfBlockIcon                   Min: 0.1   Max: 0.4
    RampIcon                        Min: 0.1   Max: 0.4
    ButtonIcon                      Min: 0.1   Max: 0.4
    SapphireGemStone                Min: 0.1   Max: 0.4
    Chisel                          Min: 0.1   Max: 0.4
    Wand                            Min: 0.1   Max: 0.4
    IronBoots                       Min: 0.1051095   Max: 0.3051095
    IronGauntlets                   Min: 0.1109489   Max: 0.3109489
    IronHelmet                      Min: 0.1167883   Max: 0.3167883
    IronSword                       Min: 0.1226277   Max: 0.3226277
    GoldenBow                       Min: 0.1350365   Max: 0.3350365
    Dough                           Min: 0.140146   Max: 0.340146
    Pane                            Min: 0.15   Max: 0.35
    Cheese                          Min: 0.1635037   Max: 0.3635037
    SteelSpear                      Min: 0.1693431   Max: 0.3693431
    Butter                          Min: 0.1868614   Max: 0.3868614
    StainedGlass                    Min: 0.2   Max: 0.3
    WoodVeneer                      Min: 0.2   Max: 0.4
    BookCase                        Min: 0.2   Max: 0.4
    Teflon                          Min: 0.2   Max: 0.4
    IceArrow                        Min: 0.2   Max: 0.4
    Lighter                         Min: 0.2   Max: 0.5
    IronShield                      Min: 0.2277373   Max: 0.4277373
    PolishedGreenstone              Min: 0.23   Max: 0.33
    WifiReceiver                    Min: 0.2335767   Max: 0.4335768
    SteelPickaxe                    Min: 0.235   Max: 0.435
    SpiderBow                       Min: 0.2350365   Max: 0.4350365
    IronLeggings                    Min: 0.2452556   Max: 0.4452556
    PolishedGreenstoneBrick         Min: 0.25   Max: 0.35
    Binoculars                      Min: 0.25   Max: 0.35
    StoneBrick                      Min: 0.25   Max: 0.4
    SteelGauntlets                  Min: 0.2569344   Max: 0.4569344
    SteelScimitar                   Min: 0.2627738   Max: 0.4627738
    SteelBoots                      Min: 0.2686132   Max: 0.4686132
    PolishedBasalt                  Min: 0.27   Max: 0.37
    SteelSword                      Min: 0.2744526   Max: 0.4744526
    IronBattleAxe                   Min: 0.280292   Max: 0.480292
    SteelHelmet                     Min: 0.2861314   Max: 0.4861314
    PolishedBasaltBrick             Min: 0.29   Max: 0.39
    SteelHoe                        Min: 0.2919708   Max: 0.4919708
    SteelPike                       Min: 0.2978103   Max: 0.4978102
    Chess                           Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    MultiTextureBlock               Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    Rasta                           Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    WhiteTile                       Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    Checkered                       Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    Retro                           Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    CherryMetal                     Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    Static                          Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    ConcreteBrick                   Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    Turkish                         Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    Camouflage                      Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    SteelPortcullis                 Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    TerracottaTile                  Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    GoldBlock                       Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    GoldBlock                       Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    StoneWall                       Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    SandBrick                       Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    GildedWoodPanel                 Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    Painting                        Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    SignIcon                        Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    CylinderIcon                    Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    TableIcon                       Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    SwitchIcon                      Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    BoneMeal                        Min: 0.3   Max: 0.4
    Post                            Min: 0.3   Max: 0.5
    Stack                           Min: 0.3   Max: 0.7
    UpsideDownStack                 Min: 0.3   Max: 0.7
    RingOfIce                       Min: 0.3   Max: 0.7
    IronBody                        Min: 0.3036497   Max: 0.5036497
    SentryTurret                    Min: 0.3094891   Max: 0.5094891
    Lock                            Min: 0.3153285   Max: 0.5153285
    SteelScythe                     Min: 0.3211679   Max: 0.5211679
    SteelHatchet                    Min: 0.3270073   Max: 0.5270073
    WifiTransmitter                 Min: 0.3328467   Max: 0.5328467
    TrollBow                        Min: 0.3350365   Max: 0.5350365
    PolishedAndesite                Min: 0.34   Max: 0.44
    SteelKatana                     Min: 0.3445255   Max: 0.5445255
    StainedGlassPane                Min: 0.35   Max: 0.55
    SteelShovel                     Min: 0.3503649   Max: 0.5503649
    GreenstoneGoldSword             Min: 0.3562043   Max: 0.5562043
    PolishedAndesiteBrick           Min: 0.36   Max: 0.46
    SunBox                          Min: 0.3620437   Max: 0.5620437
    Grenade                         Min: 0.3678831   Max: 0.5678831
    SteelClaymore                   Min: 0.3737226   Max: 0.5737225
    DiamondPickaxe                  Min: 0.375   Max: 0.575
    SteelShield                     Min: 0.379562   Max: 0.5795619
    SteelSpikes                     Min: 0.3854014   Max: 0.5854014
    SteelLeggings                   Min: 0.3912408   Max: 0.5912408
    SteelBattleAxe                  Min: 0.3970802   Max: 0.5970802
    DiamondGemStone                 Min: 0.4   Max: 0.6
    TitaniumIngot                   Min: 0.4   Max: 0.6
    FireArrow                       Min: 0.4   Max: 0.6
    TrollHideBody                   Min: 0.4   Max: 0.6
    TrollHideLeggings               Min: 0.4   Max: 0.6
    TrollHideHelmet                 Min: 0.4   Max: 0.6
    TrollHideBoots                  Min: 0.4   Max: 0.6
    TrollHideGauntlets              Min: 0.4   Max: 0.6
    Book                            Min: 0.4   Max: 0.7
    DarkStaff                       Min: 0.4   Max: 0.8
    LightStaff                      Min: 0.4   Max: 0.8
    SpiderStaff                     Min: 0.4   Max: 0.8
    NatureStaff                     Min: 0.4   Max: 0.8
    OceanStaff                      Min: 0.4   Max: 0.8
    NecromancerStaff                Min: 0.4   Max: 0.8
    YliasterPotion                  Min: 0.4   Max: 0.8
    EitrPotion                      Min: 0.4   Max: 0.8
    IchorPotion                     Min: 0.4   Max: 0.8
    GreenstoneGoldShovel            Min: 0.4029196   Max: 0.6029196
    GreenstoneGoldHatchet           Min: 0.408759   Max: 0.608759
    PolishedDacite                  Min: 0.41   Max: 0.54
    SteelDoor                       Min: 0.4204378   Max: 0.6204378
    SteelBody                       Min: 0.4262772   Max: 0.6262772
    PolishedDaciteBrick             Min: 0.43   Max: 0.53
    Camera                          Min: 0.4321166   Max: 0.6321166
    TitaniumBow                     Min: 0.4350365   Max: 0.6350365
    Sundial                         Min: 0.437956   Max: 0.637956
    AmbientSoundBlock               Min: 0.4437954   Max: 0.6437954
    GreenstoneGoldPickaxe           Min: 0.444   Max: 0.644
    NPCSpawn                        Min: 0.4496349   Max: 0.6496348
    RubyGemStone                    Min: 0.45   Max: 0.65
    UnknownAmulet                   Min: 0.45   Max: 0.75
    UnknownNecklace                 Min: 0.45   Max: 0.75
    MobSpawn                        Min: 0.4554743   Max: 0.6554742
    RubyArrow                       Min: 0.4613137   Max: 0.6613137
    ItemShop                        Min: 0.4671531   Max: 0.6671531
    LockedDoor                      Min: 0.4729925   Max: 0.6729925
    Marker                          Min: 0.4788319   Max: 0.6788319
    ExcludeMarker                   Min: 0.4788319   Max: 0.6788319
    PolishedDiorite                 Min: 0.48   Max: 0.58
    Safe                            Min: 0.4846713   Max: 0.6846713
    DiamondArrow                    Min: 0.4905107   Max: 0.6905107
    GreenstoneGoldShield            Min: 0.4963501   Max: 0.6963501
    PolishedDioriteBrick            Min: 0.5   Max: 0.6
    DiamantiumIngot                 Min: 0.5   Max: 0.7
    GreenstoneGoldBattleAxe         Min: 0.5021895   Max: 0.7021895
    LockedChest                     Min: 0.5080289   Max: 0.7080289
    RubyPickaxe                     Min: 0.512   Max: 0.712
    TNT                             Min: 0.5138683   Max: 0.7138683
    ProximityDetector               Min: 0.5197077   Max: 0.7197077
    BoomArrow                       Min: 0.5255471   Max: 0.7255471
    PlatinumSword                   Min: 0.5313866   Max: 0.7313865
    RingOfBob                       Min: 0.537226   Max: 0.7372259
    PolishedTuff                    Min: 0.54   Max: 0.64
    NecklaceOfKnowledge             Min: 0.5430654   Max: 0.7430654
    AmuletOfFury                    Min: 0.5489048   Max: 0.7489048
    PoweredLight                    Min: 0.5547442   Max: 0.7547442
    PolishedTuffBrick               Min: 0.56   Max: 0.66
    TitaniumArrow                   Min: 0.5605836   Max: 0.7605836
    C4                              Min: 0.566423   Max: 0.766423
    BlockShop                       Min: 0.5722624   Max: 0.7722624
    DiamondSpear                    Min: 0.5781018   Max: 0.7781018
    ArcadeMachine                   Min: 0.5839412   Max: 0.7839412
    SpiderRing                      Min: 0.5897806   Max: 0.7897806
    NecklaceOfHypocrisy             Min: 0.59562   Max: 0.79562
    BlueBox                         Min: 0.6   Max: 0.7
    Ice                             Min: 0.6   Max: 0.7
    Scaffold                        Min: 0.6   Max: 0.7
    SteelPlating                    Min: 0.6   Max: 0.7
    OneWayGlass                     Min: 0.6   Max: 0.7
    TrapDoor                        Min: 0.6   Max: 0.7
    ParticleEmitter                 Min: 0.6   Max: 0.8
    PredatorAmulet                  Min: 0.6014594   Max: 0.8014594
    RingOfExemption                 Min: 0.6072989   Max: 0.8072988
    PolishedSerpentine              Min: 0.61   Max: 0.71
    NecklaceOfFarsight              Min: 0.6131383   Max: 0.8131382
    AmuletOfStarlight               Min: 0.6189777   Max: 0.8189777
    RubySword                       Min: 0.6248171   Max: 0.8248171
    PolishedSerpentineBrick         Min: 0.63   Max: 0.73
    DiamondHoe                      Min: 0.6306565   Max: 0.8306565
    DiamondSword                    Min: 0.6364959   Max: 0.8364959
    DiamantiumSword                 Min: 0.6423353   Max: 0.8423353
    DiamantiumBoots                 Min: 0.6481747   Max: 0.8481747
    TitaniumPickaxe                 Min: 0.649   Max: 0.849
    DiamantiumHelmet                Min: 0.6540141   Max: 0.8540141
    DiamantiumGauntlets             Min: 0.6598535   Max: 0.8598535
    DiamondHatchet                  Min: 0.6715323   Max: 0.8715323
    DiamondScythe                   Min: 0.6773717   Max: 0.8773717
    PolishedGabbro                  Min: 0.68   Max: 0.78
    DiamondShovel                   Min: 0.6832111   Max: 0.8832111
    GreenstoneGoldSledgeHammer      Min: 0.6890506   Max: 0.8890505
    TitaniumSword                   Min: 0.69489   Max: 0.89489
    TitaniumKatana                  Min: 0.69489   Max: 0.89489
    PolishedGabbroBrick             Min: 0.7   Max: 0.8
    DecalApplicator                 Min: 0.7   Max: 1
    DiamondShield                   Min: 0.7007294   Max: 0.9007294
    TitaniumHelmet                  Min: 0.7065688   Max: 0.9065688
    TitaniumBoots                   Min: 0.7124082   Max: 0.9124082
    TitaniumGauntlets               Min: 0.7182476   Max: 0.9182476
    RubyBattleAxe                   Min: 0.724087   Max: 0.924087
    RubyWarHammer                   Min: 0.724087   Max: 0.924087
    GrenadeLauncher                 Min: 0.7299264   Max: 0.9299264 *Special case, in tower
    DiamantiumShield                Min: 0.7357658   Max: 0.9357658
    DiamondBattleAxe                Min: 0.7416052   Max: 0.9416052
    PolishedGranite                 Min: 0.75   Max: 0.85
    SledgeHammer                    Min: 0.753284   Max: 0.953284
    DiamantiumLeggings              Min: 0.7591234   Max: 0.9591234
    DiamantiumBody                  Min: 0.7649629   Max: 0.9649628
    PolishedGraniteBrick            Min: 0.77   Max: 0.87
    TitaniumShield                  Min: 0.7766417   Max: 0.9766417
    TitaniumLeggings                Min: 0.7824811   Max: 0.9824811
    TitaniumBattleAxe               Min: 0.7883205   Max: 0.9883205
    TitaniumWarHammer               Min: 0.7883205   Max: 0.9883205
    TitaniumBody                    Min: 0.7941599   Max: 0.9941599
    PolishedKomatiite               Min: 0.82   Max: 0.92
    PolishedKomatiiteBrick          Min: 0.84   Max: 0.94
    PolishedMarble                  Min: 0.89   Max: 0.99
    PolishedMarbleBrick             Min: 0.91   Max: 1
    PolishedRhyolite                Min: 0.95   Max: 1
    ScriptBlock                     Min: 0.955   Max: 1
    PolishedRhyoliteBrick           Min: 0.96   Max: 1
  • Craft-able/Smelt-able Items (Craig):
    GoldPieces                      ID: 0   Furnace   
    GoldPieces                      ID: 1   Furnace   
    Stick                           ID: 2   Crafting   
    Bricks                          ID: 3   Furnace   
    Salt                            ID: 4   Crafting   
    Ladder                          ID: 5   Crafting   
    Flour                           ID: 6   Crafting   
    TerracottaTile                  ID: 7   Furnace   
    BirchWoodPlank                  ID: 8   Crafting   
    WoodPlank                       ID: 8   Crafting   *** ID Sequence
    ConcreteBrick                   ID: 9   Furnace   
    Torch                           ID: 10   Crafting   
    StainedGlass                    ID: 11   Furnace   
    Glass                           ID: 11   Furnace   *** ID Sequence
    WovenLeaves                     ID: 12   Crafting   
    WhiteTile                       ID: 13   Furnace   
    Checkered                       ID: 14   Crafting   
    Chess                           ID: 15   Crafting   
    WoodShovel                      ID: 16   Crafting   
    WoodHatchet                     ID: 17   Crafting   
    Rasta                           ID: 18   Crafting   
    WoodPickaxe                     ID: 19   Crafting   
    Static                          ID: 20   Crafting   
    Retro                           ID: 21   Crafting   
    Workbench                       ID: 22   Crafting   
    IronIngot                       ID: 23   Furnace   
    BlueBox                         ID: 24   Crafting   
    Crate                           ID: 25   Crafting   
    WoodDoor                        ID: 26   Crafting   
    LeatherGauntlets                ID: 27   Crafting   
    LeatherBoots                    ID: 28   Crafting   
    LeatherHelmet                   ID: 29   Crafting   
    Chest                           ID: 30   Crafting   
    GoldBar                         ID: 31   Furnace   
    CookedDuckMeat                  ID: 32   Furnace   
    GoldBar                         ID: 33   Furnace   
    GoldBar                         ID: 34   Furnace   
    SteelIngot                      ID: 35   Furnace   
    IronHoe                         ID: 36   Crafting   
    CookedLambChops                 ID: 37   Furnace   
    CookedFish                      ID: 38   Furnace   
    LeatherLeggings                 ID: 39   Crafting   
    Teflon                          ID: 40   Furnace   
    CherryMetal                     ID: 41   Furnace   
    Ice                             ID: 42   Crafting   
    CookedBeef                      ID: 43   Furnace   
    IronScythe                      ID: 44   Crafting   
    LeatherBody                     ID: 45   Crafting   
    Bread                           ID: 46   Furnace   
    GoldBlock                       ID: 47   Furnace   
    GoldBlock                       ID: 48   Furnace   
    Cake                            ID: 49   Furnace   
    Pizza                           ID: 50   Furnace   
    GoldRing                        ID: 51   Furnace   
    GoldNecklace                    ID: 52   Furnace   
    GoldAmulet                      ID: 53   Furnace   
    ObsidianGemStone                ID: 54   Furnace   
    RubyGemStone                    ID: 55   Furnace   
    DiamondGemStone                 ID: 56   Furnace   
    DiamantiumIngot                 ID: 57   Furnace   
    TitaniumIngot                   ID: 58   Furnace   
    FireArrow                       ID: 59   Crafting   
    Lighter                         ID: 60   Crafting   
    Cobblestone                     ID: 61   Crafting   
    Bottle                          ID: 62   Crafting   
    SandBrick                       ID: 63   Crafting   
    ButtonIcon                      ID: 64   Crafting   
    StoneWall                       ID: 65   Crafting   
    WoodVeneer                      ID: 66   Crafting   
    WoodSpear                       ID: 67   Crafting   
    FlintFlake                      ID: 68   Crafting   
    PressurePlate                   ID: 69   Crafting   
    BookCase                        ID: 70   Crafting   
    FlintArrow                      ID: 71   Crafting   
    WoodSword                       ID: 72   Crafting   
    MossyCobblestone                ID: 73   Crafting   
    Leather                         ID: 74   Crafting   
    Camouflage                      ID: 75   Crafting   
    FenceIcon                       ID: 76   Crafting   
    StairsIcon                      ID: 77   Crafting   
    RampIcon                        ID: 78   Crafting   
    HalfBlockIcon                   ID: 79   Crafting   
    Coif                            ID: 80   Crafting   
    OneWayGlass                     ID: 81   Crafting   
    IronArrow                       ID: 82   Crafting   
    Book                            ID: 83   Crafting   
    TableIcon                       ID: 84   Crafting   
    WoodBow                         ID: 85   Crafting   
    WoodShield                      ID: 86   Crafting   
    Furnace                         ID: 87   Crafting   
    Turkish                         ID: 88   Crafting   
    TrapDoor                        ID: 89   Crafting   
    RopeIcon                        ID: 90   Crafting   
    SignIcon                        ID: 91   Crafting   
    IronSpear                       ID: 92   Crafting   
    SteelArrow                      ID: 93   Crafting   
    MultiTextureBlock               ID: 94   Crafting   
    Bed                             ID: 95   Crafting   
    BottleOfWater                   ID: 96   Crafting   
    IronBoots                       ID: 97   Crafting   
    IronGauntlets                   ID: 98   Crafting   
    IronHelmet                      ID: 99   Crafting   
    IronSword                       ID: 100   Crafting   
    BottleOfMilk                    ID: 101   Crafting   
    ScriptBlock                     ID: 102   Crafting   
    Dough                           ID: 103   Crafting   
    Painting                        ID: 104   Crafting   
    SwitchIcon                      ID: 105   Crafting   
    SteelPlating                    ID: 106   Crafting   
    Cheese                          ID: 107   Crafting   
    SteelSpear                      ID: 108   Crafting   
    GildedWoodPanel                 ID: 109   Crafting   
    SteelPortcullis                 ID: 110   Crafting   
    Butter                          ID: 111   Crafting   
    Bucket                          ID: 112   Crafting   
    IronPickaxe                     ID: 113   Crafting   
    IronShovel                      ID: 114   Crafting   
    IronHatchet                     ID: 115   Crafting   
    Scaffold                        ID: 116   Crafting   
    RingMould                       ID: 117   Crafting   
    IronShield                      ID: 118   Crafting   
    WifiReceiver                    ID: 119   Crafting   
    NecklaceMould                   ID: 120   Crafting   
    IronLeggings                    ID: 121   Crafting   
    AmuletMould                     ID: 122   Crafting   
    SteelGauntlets                  ID: 123   Crafting   
    SteelScimitar                   ID: 124   Crafting   
    SteelBoots                      ID: 125   Crafting   
    SteelSword                      ID: 126   Crafting   
    IronBattleAxe                   ID: 127   Crafting   
    SteelHelmet                     ID: 128   Crafting   
    SteelHoe                        ID: 129   Crafting   
    SteelPike                       ID: 130   Crafting   
    IronBody                        ID: 131   Crafting   
    SentryTurret                    ID: 132   Crafting   
    Lock                            ID: 133   Crafting   
    SteelScythe                     ID: 134   Crafting   
    SteelHatchet                    ID: 135   Crafting   
    WifiTransmitter                 ID: 136   Crafting   
    SteelPickaxe                    ID: 137   Crafting   
    SteelKatana                     ID: 138   Crafting   
    SteelShovel                     ID: 139   Crafting   
    GreenstoneGoldSword             ID: 140   Crafting   
    SunBox                          ID: 141   Crafting   
    Grenade                         ID: 142   Crafting   
    SteelClaymore                   ID: 143   Crafting   
    SteelShield                     ID: 144   Crafting   
    SteelSpikes                     ID: 145   Crafting   
    SteelLeggings                   ID: 146   Crafting   
    SteelBattleAxe                  ID: 147   Crafting   
    GreenstoneGoldShovel            ID: 148   Crafting   
    GreenstoneGoldHatchet           ID: 149   Crafting   
    GreenstoneGoldPickaxe           ID: 150   Crafting   
    SteelDoor                       ID: 151   Crafting   
    SteelBody                       ID: 152   Crafting   
    Camera                          ID: 153   Crafting   
    Sundial                         ID: 154   Crafting   
    AmbientSoundBlock               ID: 155   Crafting   
    NPCSpawn                        ID: 156   Crafting   
    MobSpawn                        ID: 157   Crafting   
    RubyArrow                       ID: 158   Crafting   
    ItemShop                        ID: 159   Crafting   
    LockedDoor                      ID: 160   Crafting   
    Marker                          ID: 161   Crafting   
    ExcludeMarker                   ID: 161   Crafting   *** ID Sequence
    Safe                            ID: 162   Crafting   
    DiamondArrow                    ID: 163   Crafting   
    GreenstoneGoldShield            ID: 164   Crafting   
    GreenstoneGoldBattleAxe         ID: 165   Crafting   
    LockedChest                     ID: 166   Crafting   
    TNT                             ID: 167   Crafting   
    ProximityDetector               ID: 168   Crafting   
    BoomArrow                       ID: 169   Crafting   
    PlatinumSword                   ID: 170   Crafting   
    RingOfBob                       ID: 171   Crafting   
    NecklaceOfKnowledge             ID: 172   Crafting   
    AmuletOfFury                    ID: 173   Crafting   
    PoweredLight                    ID: 174   Crafting   
    TitaniumArrow                   ID: 175   Crafting   
    C4                              ID: 176   Crafting   
    BlockShop                       ID: 177   Crafting   
    DiamondSpear                    ID: 178   Crafting   
    ArcadeMachine                   ID: 179   Crafting   
    SpiderRing                      ID: 180   Crafting   
    NecklaceOfHypocrisy             ID: 181   Crafting   
    PredatorAmulet                  ID: 182   Crafting   
    RingOfExemption                 ID: 183   Crafting   
    NecklaceOfFarsight              ID: 184   Crafting   
    AmuletOfStarlight               ID: 185   Crafting   
    RubySword                       ID: 186   Crafting   
    DiamondHoe                      ID: 187   Crafting   
    DiamondSword                    ID: 188   Crafting   
    DiamantiumSword                 ID: 189   Crafting   
    DiamantiumBoots                 ID: 190   Crafting   
    DiamantiumHelmet                ID: 191   Crafting   
    DiamantiumGauntlets             ID: 192   Crafting   
    DiamondPickaxe                  ID: 193   Crafting   
    DiamondHatchet                  ID: 194   Crafting   
    DiamondScythe                   ID: 195   Crafting   
    DiamondShovel                   ID: 196   Crafting   
    GreenstoneGoldSledgeHammer      ID: 197   Crafting   
    TitaniumSword                   ID: 198   Crafting   
    DiamondShield                   ID: 199   Crafting   
    TitaniumHelmet                  ID: 200   Crafting   
    TitaniumBoots                   ID: 201   Crafting   
    TitaniumGauntlets               ID: 202   Crafting   
    RubyBattleAxe                   ID: 203   Crafting   
    GrenadeLauncher                 ID: 204   Crafting   
    DiamantiumShield                ID: 205   Crafting   
    DiamondBattleAxe                ID: 206   Crafting   
    RubyPickaxe                     ID: 207   Crafting   
    SledgeHammer                    ID: 208   Crafting   
    DiamantiumLeggings              ID: 209   Crafting   
    DiamantiumBody                  ID: 210   Crafting   
    TitaniumPickaxe                 ID: 211   Crafting   
    TitaniumShield                  ID: 212   Crafting   
    TitaniumLeggings                ID: 213   Crafting   
    TitaniumBattleAxe               ID: 214   Crafting   
    TitaniumBody                    ID: 215   Crafting   
    IceArrow                        ID: 216   Crafting   
    SapphireGemStone                ID: 217   Furnace   
    RingOfIce                       ID: 218   Crafting   
    UnknownNecklace                 ID: 219   Crafting   
    UnknownAmulet                   ID: 220   Crafting   
    TitaniumKatana                  ID: 221   Crafting   
    BoneMeal                        ID: 222   Crafting   
    TrollHideBody                   ID: 223   Crafting   
    TrollHideLeggings               ID: 224   Crafting   
    TrollHideHelmet                 ID: 225   Crafting   
    TrollHideBoots                  ID: 226   Crafting   
    TrollHideGauntlets              ID: 227   Crafting   
    SpiderBow                       ID: 228   Crafting   
    GoldenBow                       ID: 229   Crafting   
    TrollBow                        ID: 230   Crafting   
    TitaniumBow                     ID: 231   Crafting   
    CylinderIcon                    ID: 232   Crafting   
    Binoculars                      ID: 233   Crafting   
    StoneBrick                    &
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 04:06:54 PM by Jack-O'-Lantern »

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 12:39:54 AM »
Excellent script that you should always use for terrain flattening!

MoveRegion [x,y,z][x,y,z][1,1990,1]

Those [x,y,z] coordinates are the two corners of a chunk of blocks that you would like to remove. The third coordinate is where that region of blocks will be sent to. Of course, you don't have to use that coordinate, I only use it because it is out of sight, therefore out of mind. You can thank Atlas for being a dangerous idiot and showing me this script!

Titanium mining! Want titanium? Want it fast? Of course you do, it's titanium! Set up a mine at the last block level of Serpentine (just right above Gabbro).  This is an excellent area for finding titanium. You can also find many other useful blocks including, diamond, ruby, cyclonite, sulphur, and platinum! I have my mines set up in a grid system, where every row I mine is 21 blocks away from another row. This ensures that no blocks in between the two rows are invisible, and you can avoid having to dig up more than necessary!

These are GREAT tips! I actually learned this stuff from you, you showed me the process of mining Titanium easier. Er rather, finding it easier as well as other ores and gems. The move region script is something I need to try though, I tend to flatten by hand, so used to Minecraft. lol But I am definitely going to really get more into doing this mining system for Titanium mining.

Oh! And another lovely tip is using clay! Clay is probably the most useful block for me in TM, as it is the least expensive block in the shop. It is also very easy to break, making it helpful when it comes to fashioning quick platforms or marking out building layouts.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 10:49:59 PM by Craig »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 01:06:58 AM »
Oh! And another lovely tip is using clay! Clay is probably the most useful block for me in TM, as it is the least expensive block in the shop. It is also very easy to break, making it helpful when it comes to fashioning quick platforms or marking out building layouts.

Definitely true! I learned that from Grubby and started using it on my map as well. I believe it's LITERALLY cheaper than dirt, but I can't recall. Either way, I use it to fill in areas such as the inside of my elevated walk way on my Dig Deep map. It's a very inexpensive alternative to any other block, and as Trub put it...it's easy to break. Makes for cheap "filling in" jobs. :D

And if you are using skills, this goes without saying, USE the right tool for the right job. Makes all the difference in the speed in which you terraform, destroy builds that were un-needed, or edit other builds/terrain. I always have a pick, shovel, and ax on hand at any given moment. Use the best one you can as well, this goes to anyone thinking of doing Dig Deep.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 01:13:07 AM by Jack Of Shades »

Gnarlistic

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Gnarlistic
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 04:24:16 AM »
I am planning on starting my own personal dig deep project soon. I have tried many times before, but lost interest too fast. My main issue is finding all of the necessary blueprints at the start. Are there any tips or tricks you guys could share on finding blueprints easier and with less of a hassle? What about tips on finding wisdom scrolls easier?

Coming Soon

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 04:33:07 AM »
I am planning on starting my own personal dig deep project soon. I have tried many times before, but lost interest too fast. My main issue is finding all of the necessary blueprints at the start. Are there any tips or tricks you guys could share on finding blueprints easier and with less of a hassle? What about tips on finding wisdom scrolls easier?

I'm not the best when it comes to either of these. My only tip for blueprint finding is to just follow that little arrow :P I think I read somewhere on here that all wisdom scrolls spawn on the 4 main areas of the map (Surface, Hell, Oasis, Nexus), so searching for and though caves shouldn't be necessary for those.

Trust me though, once you finally reach bedrock, collect your final blueprints, and have a good sum of money, you'll love playing Dig Deep! You get a much larger sense of accomplishment from building on Dig Deep than on Creative. Heck, you don't really need to have all blueprints before you're able to start building! I hadn't found the Diamond Pickaxe blueprint before I had stuff built on the surface of my map!

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 11:31:26 AM »

Okay, I will start by saying finding these two things on a Dig Deep Map are actually quite fun when you know how to go about it. I will help you with this by giving you every tip and trick I learned and used myself. Finding Blueprints should come before Wisdom Scrolls. Since Wisdom Scrolls merely unlock the Sage Avatar skin (one of the hardest skins to unlock). Blueprints are your bestfriend in most situations. I only have about 2-3 left, but I believe my map is bugged as it is an old map I started months and months ago. Anyway, I'll lay out the way you should go about this below.

Blueprint!
First things first:
  • Always track down Blueprints on the surface FIRST. Just run around the top layer and grab any you see. Your arrow will guide you, never worry about that. Also, you can prospect blocks and they will count as being found. Ignore Wisdom Scrolls for now, we'll get onto that later.
  • Once you find a good portion of the upper layers scrolls, you can proceed to the lower layers if you wish.
  • All you need is your best pickaxe, your best shovel (if that much) As well as food (if it's on a difficulty) and a light source. Also, remember you cannot bring shops below 200 layer I believe.
  • Establish a makeshift homebase for now, this way you can use Obsidian to fast travel between long distances. Remember! Dig Deep has several thousand block layers. Obsidian transport is key to finding your way back. Also, do not make more than two obsidian blocks per channel. otherwise, you will teleport randomly from one to the other until it gets to your original destination.
  • Always attempt your first venture underground the easy way: Find a hole in the ground itself. Work smart, not hard. Saves your tool from use too early, and allows easy access to a deep tunnel system that could provide more opportunities.
  • Do not be afraid to venture out to other tunnels, you never know what you may find. But if you do wish to get your wisdom scrolls as you find blueprints, simply mark down where they were and come back later with better tools. Or, you can pick them up now. Just be aware, they do not stack so it may take up valuable inventory space you may need later.
  • Starlight Amulet is a GREAT helper when it comes to hunting down Blueprints in the layers of Dig Deep maps. It saves you on Torches, and allows a good bit of illumination to travel with you no matter where you go! (Credit to Clerical for teaching me this)
  • Your main goal is to get the best blueprints and equipment you can find, so you can reach Hell and retrieve your final Blueprint. After that, you can casually hunt down the rest with GREAT tools!
  • Always make a teleport to each layer for easy access later on. Essentially, when you plan to go to that region of the map, place an obsidian block at your hide out. Then choose the color you wish, and place that second block down once you reach the depth you chose. Now you can go to and from with ease, instead of re-tracing your steps and spending hours finding your original spot again.

For the most part, this is all you need to know about Blueprint hunting. It's quite easy once you have accumulated several of them. Again, use the RIGHT tool for the job and the BEST one you can use/found. Makes jobs tremendously easier and gives you good exp for the given skill (if you turn on skills). NEXT, Wisdom Scrolls!

Wisdom Scrolls are essentially used for nostalgia, lore, and the Sage Avatar. Finding these can be a little complicated. And most likely will be done after your Blueprint hunt is complete. But, everyone does this their own way on their own time. I will give you a few small tips to help your Wisdom Scroll finding and to ensure you find the right amount. This helps with copies of the Scroll that would normally trick players into thinking they have found all of them.

Wisdom Scrolls!
First things first:
  • You will definitely find greater ease of finding the scrolls if all layers of the map have been visited by you. Teleporters come in handy during this part of the game as well, for return visits to these regions.
  • Same with Blueprints, find the ones on the surface first! Makes the job easier to begin with.
  • When you find a scroll you have not found before, it will automatically open up the scroll for you to read. Ones you HAVE found before will NOT open up after you have mined the scroll. Therefore, you can discard copies, keep the originals and put them in a separate chest.
  • Having them in a chest serves another purpose, it helps you see how many unique wisdom scrolls have been accumulated in your journey across the map. VERY IMPORTANT! DO NOT keep copies, EVER. Find a place to dump them if need be. You only want original.
  • Be aware, these scrolls CAN spawn into the layers of mineral themselves. Always be on the look out for them. But normally, you can find all the ones you need in open areas. Remember, there are copies of these scrolls ALL over, if you see one mine it immediately. Even if it's just a copy, it narrows down more scrolls that you will find in the area.
  • NEVER leave a scroll un-mined. Because it can confuse your efforts at finding each of the unique scrolls. Also remember that you can do this at any point in the game. Having all layers unlocked, and most of the blueprints unlocked help DRAMATICALLY.

Other than that, it's quite simple to find these scrolls. These tips will help you out on your journey in your map, and make finding these things MUCH easier. You may do this however you see fit, this is what I did to find all of scrolls and blueprints on my map. Use the information as you see fit, and I wish you the best of luck on your map!

Important! If anyone has anything else to add to my small guide, any tips or tricks, feel free to do so!

/sage
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 08:06:41 PM by Jack Of Shades »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 02:05:43 PM »
Most veterans of Dig Deep Mode know this already, but a good place to find large sources of Uranium Blocks: Hell.

You will generally see them in the pools of Lava, in clusters of about 7-14. Sometimes 20 if you are lucky.

Muffin

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2015, 02:31:21 PM »
For finding scrolls, I like to have a large sum of money first, and the amulet of flight unlocked. Buy an amulet of flight and as many sunboxes/ torches you can afford, the go through Hell, the Oasis, and the Nexus, and light up everything. Just keep flying around placing your choice of lightsource untill the whole layer is lit up, and then move on to the next. I managed to get 48 out of 49 from this, and the others you don't find are more than likely either in a cave or a spot you missed when lighting stuff up.

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2015, 04:54:56 PM »
  • Once you find a good portion of the upper layers scrolls, see if any of them were for a torch. You will need this on your journey below.
There is no blueprint for torches, they're unlocked from the beginning. Same for Sticks, WoodPlanks, BirchWoodPlanks, WoodPickAxe, WoodShovel, WoodHatchet, Workbench, and Crate.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2015, 07:31:29 PM »
There is no blueprint for torches, they're unlocked from the beginning. Same for Sticks, WoodPlanks, BirchWoodPlanks, WoodPickAxe, WoodShovel, WoodHatchet, Workbench, and Crate.
Oh! Thanks for letting me know, I forgot all about it. I'll correct that.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2015, 07:34:32 PM »
For finding scrolls, I like to have a large sum of money first, and the amulet of flight unlocked. Buy an amulet of flight and as many sunboxes/ torches you can afford, the go through Hell, the Oasis, and the Nexus, and light up everything. Just keep flying around placing your choice of lightsource untill the whole layer is lit up, and then move on to the next. I managed to get 48 out of 49 from this, and the others you don't find are more than likely either in a cave or a spot you missed when lighting stuff up.

I generally found my remaining Wisdom Scrolls in the lower layer caverns. Around Hell and a bit above Hell. I think it varies but you are right. Definitely re-trace areas you never got to investigate more previously.

aab9562Dies

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2015, 09:44:08 PM »
Really Helpfull ^-^

[craig] no need to quote the op, just makes browsing the topic harder.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:53:34 PM by Craig »

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2015, 09:52:57 PM »
I guess I can do a shameless plug of my very unfinished and abandoned Dig Deep guide :3 http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=7679.0

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2015, 04:12:54 AM »
I guess I can do a shameless plug of my very unfinished and abandoned Dig Deep guide :3 http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=7679.0

It's much better and more organized than my tiny little guide. Any bit of information or guide helps on this topic. Anything to further inform members who are unaware, or are apprehensive, about Dig Deep Mode and what is involved. Maybe we'll start seeing more maps hosted soon?