Author Topic:  ^v^ Halloween ^v^  (Read 7337 times)

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xtrxmez
  • Steam: Rejectz12
Re: ^v^ Halloween ^v^
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2014, 04:03:14 PM »
No. Seeing as how my workers are of different cultures, I don't allow Christmas to be a day off.
Darn.. What about Easter? Or Thanksgiving?
Welcome, come on inside...

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2014, 05:36:23 PM »
Does anyone on the forums have a Halloween or horror map?
Such a late reply xD But I think Ill make one!  ::)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2014, 05:39:50 PM »
You were the 31st reply to. lol

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xtrxmez
  • Steam: Rejectz12
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 01:43:00 AM »
Happy Halloween!
Welcome, come on inside...

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2014, 01:52:17 AM »

Happy Halloween

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2014, 03:27:11 AM »
Happy happy halloween!... Couldn't find the pumpkin emote  :P

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2014, 03:44:22 AM »
Happy happy halloween!... Couldn't find the pumpkin emote  :P

Just type: / boo
/boo /skull

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2014, 11:38:18 AM »
Happy halloween ^_^! da boo! ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners 3 years on site+600 posts I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2014, 12:29:14 PM »
Does anyone on the forums have a Halloween or horror map?
I have a spooky graveyard I tried to make, it's not much but you can come visit it if you like. It's what I call a scene (a small area with effects)

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2014, 01:48:36 PM »
I have a spooky graveyard I tried to make, it's not much but you can come visit it if you like. It's what I call a scene (a small area with effects)
I'd love to, Dr. Frankenstein. ;)

Zoidberg

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: v Zoidberg v
  • Steam: v_Zoidberg_v
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2014, 03:36:29 PM »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: Mythical Monkey
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2014, 06:03:02 PM »
Happy Halloween hope everyone enjoys there trick or treating tonight. Or giving cady or whatever you guys will do.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2014, 08:57:31 PM »
Tonight was not bad, still have 8 pieces left out of ...I lost count. But I actually figured I would give it ALL away. I mean, each year we do. But anyway, hope everyone had a Happy Halloween and had fun! /boo

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2014, 09:00:37 PM »
agy had lots of fun ^_^!!!

I ended up giving out candy this year yarr!! ^_^ (maybe next year I will go, as agys getting older now not many years left).

agy was shocked how few people came  by :O! (maybe agy was to scary?) ^_^

for a weeknight this would be sad..........that it was Friday this was a sick joke. can not belive how few people I got :O!

it was very cold tonight, but I think my parents said they got more even when there was snow on the ground. agy doesint know, ether way I had fun ^_^! go team agy! ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2014, 09:03:09 PM »
agy had lots of fun ^_^!!!

I ended up giving out candy this year yarr!! ^_^ (maybe next year I will go, as agys getting older now not many years left).

agy was shocked how few people came  by :O! (maybe agy was to scary?) ^_^

for a weeknight this would be sad..........that it was Friday this was a sick joke. can not belive how few people I got :O!

it was very cold tonight, but I think my parents said they got more even when there was snow on the ground. agy doesint know, ether way I had fun ^_^! go team agy! ^_^

Same here Agy! I even dressed up, waited outside, not much. There were bursts of Trick Or Treaters, but not more than last years. I do believe the fact that my local High school having a football game...may have affected the amount this year as well. Either way, it wasn't too bad. But I was alone this year, so it was a little lonely. :( But, it's Halloween so I had fun! Glad you did too Agy! /boo