Author Topic:  ^v^ Halloween ^v^  (Read 7350 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Re: ^v^ Halloween ^v^
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2017, 10:24:18 PM »
Only if I wake up with a hangover
F*ck hangovers. You have to deal with... people. Bleh. Those beasts are the most dangerous creatures on earth! O:

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #136 on: October 19, 2017, 03:47:18 PM »
Only if I wake up with a hangover
F*ck hangovers. You have to deal with... people. Bleh. Those beasts are the most dangerous creatures on earth! O:

Trubby's a social butterfly when he's had some liquid luck.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2017, 07:58:17 PM »
Im gonna bool around with the crew, probs get in some trouble somehow, have fun and just chill. Too old to get free candy going door to door so I'll just buy myself a few bags :0.

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #138 on: October 19, 2017, 10:45:39 PM »
Just wait at the end of the road and steal it from the kids. It is the night for scaring them after all.

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2017, 09:33:35 AM »
Im gonna bool around with the crew, probs get in some trouble somehow, have fun and just chill. Too old to get free candy going door to door so I'll just buy myself a few bags :0.

True or False?

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2017, 01:41:03 PM »
Just wait at the end of the road and steal it from the kids. It is the night for scaring them after all.

If i get arrested somehow, Ill just say the FuFu on the internet said to do it. *Well hello physc ward.*

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #141 on: October 20, 2017, 03:12:06 PM »

If i get arrested somehow, Ill just say the FuFu on the internet said to do it. *Well hello physc ward.*

That implies that they don't have him on their most wanted list already and wouldn't know who you are talking about.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym