Author Topic:  ^v^ Halloween ^v^  (Read 7349 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
^v^ Halloween ^v^
« on: August 22, 2014, 01:22:27 PM »
HALLOWEEN

Halloween or Hallowe'en (/ˌhæləˈwiːn, -oʊˈiːn, ˌhɑːl-/; a contraction of "All Hallows' Evening") also known as All Hallows' Eve, or All Saints' Eve, is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day. It initiates the triduum of Hallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed believers. Source

I realize it is a tad bit early for this kind of topic, but I do so much enjoy that time of year. I figured I'd get a head start and make it now! Here you can talk about ANYTHING Halloween related! Films, maps, ideas, plans, traditions, cool Halloween haunted houses you plan to visit. Anything Halloween oriented! Hope you enjoy the topic, feel free to post WHENEVER!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:40:28 PM by Jack Of Shades »

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xtrxmez
  • Steam: Rejectz12
Re: ^v^ Halloween ^v^
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 01:23:31 PM »
Love halloween!
I was born on the 29th, really close to it! :D
Welcome, come on inside...

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 01:25:33 PM »
Love halloween!
I was born on the 29th, really close to it! :D

That's TERRIFIC! I was almost born on the 31st myself! Would've been neat. ;D Do you have any traditions or plans this year?

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 01:33:15 PM »
That's TERRIFIC! I was almost born on the 31st myself! Would've been neat. ;D Do you have any traditions or plans this year?
Usually i go Trick or Treating.
And i'm still young. The youngest spammer here :D
Might go again and if not, i'll give out candy, and eat the extra ::)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 01:35:07 PM »
Usually i go Trick or Treating.
And i'm still young. The youngest spammer here :D
Might go again and if not, i'll give out candy, and eat the extra ::)
Do you plan to dress up as anything or..? I love hearing about and seeing people with their costumes. Especially ones that do their own make up or design their costumes. :P

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 01:36:42 PM »
Yeah i will.
I'll tell you when it's near.
Still don't know myself :P

What about you, plans?

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 01:41:38 PM »
Also just noticed anything Halloween related!
Has anyone played the original Halloween map on TM?
You jumped across the room on orange blocks,
and after completing it, you got your name on a pumpkin
in the pumpkin patch in the middle of the challenge.
And the pumpkin was an orange block with a sapling on top.
Absolute awesome map!

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 01:48:48 PM »
Yeah i will.
I'll tell you when it's near.
Still don't know myself :P

What about you, plans?

Understandable, it's quite early. ^_^

I will be going to the local Haunted Attraction they set up at the old middle school, passing out candy to the kids, setting up our house and yard with REALLY scary decorations, (I love Halloween so I aim to scare, but I take my mask off when little tiny kids come up) Watching TONS of horror films (even though I do that anyway :P ) and having a Halloween date with the girlfriend, most likely. :D

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 01:49:26 PM »
Also just noticed anything Halloween related!
Has anyone played the original Halloween map on TM?
You jumped across the room on orange blocks,
and after completing it, you got your name on a pumpkin
in the pumpkin patch in the middle of the challenge.
And the pumpkin was an orange block with a sapling on top.
Absolute awesome map!

I actually have NOT been! But I LOVE Halloween maps, or haunted house maps. There are NOT enough of them! D:

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 01:50:14 PM »
I actually have NOT been! But I LOVE Halloween maps, or haunted house maps. There are NOT enough of them! D:
Yeah if you haven't you'll never then..
It was made like 3 years ago.. Loved it.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 02:30:33 PM »
Yeah if you haven't you'll never then..
It was made like 3 years ago.. Loved it.

Does anyone on the forums have a Halloween or horror map?

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 02:33:43 PM »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 02:39:16 PM »
http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=7672.0
Amnesia, don't know how its going..

http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=5168.0
Mushrooms, it's playable..

It seems...the Amnesia map is defunct right now. But, the Mushroom one sounds really fun. I'd like to tour that one. O:

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 02:42:12 PM »
Since this is a Halloween Topic,
any good Halloween movies?

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 02:44:46 PM »
Since this is a Halloween Topic,
any good Halloween movies?

Have you seen Trick 'r Treat? Great film built around traditions of All Hallows Eve. A GREAT underrated B horror film is Hallows Eve. I LOVE that film, such a great movie. With the small budget they had, they did really well on the set productions, costumes, make-up, etc. The story is campy, but all the best Halloween films ARE!