Author Topic: [PC] Total Miner: Forge PC Edition - Discussion  (Read 46751 times)

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
[PC] Re: Total Miner: Forge PC Edition - Discussion
« Reply #585 on: December 01, 2017, 01:47:27 AM »
Are most of the corruption glitches going to be fixed?  (Ex.  Half world missing corruption glitch, all world missing corruption glitch)
Yes I'm 95.4% certain all the file storage glitches were Xbox related.

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
Re: Total Miner: Forge PC Edition - Discussion
« Reply #586 on: December 01, 2017, 07:37:08 AM »
Don't know if anyone has asked about this or addressed it but have you fixed the invisible glitch where if you kick someone from your map and they re-join from an invite there invisible and you can't re-kick them. Also there was a glitched where i used to crouch in a stair and die although i think this is fixed.
                          Owner Of Our Atmosphere Series!

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #587 on: December 01, 2017, 09:28:05 AM »
Don't know if anyone has asked about this or addressed it but have you fixed the invisible glitch where if you kick someone from your map and they re-join from an invite there invisible and you can't re-kick them...
Due to there being no networking support currently for the PC edition, it is unknown if this has truly been fixed. However, due to networking having to be overhauled and rewritten, it is likely to be inadvertently fixed.
-Alionz

CDJ

• RPG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #588 on: December 01, 2017, 10:10:26 AM »
Don't know if anyone has asked about this or addressed it but have you fixed the invisible glitch where if you kick someone from your map and they re-join from an invite there invisible and you can't re-kick them...
Due to there being no networking support currently for the PC edition, it is unknown if this has truly been fixed. However, due to networking having to be overhauled and rewritten, it is likely to be inadvertently fixed.

Thanks for the information.
                          Owner Of Our Atmosphere Series!

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
« Reply #589 on: December 01, 2017, 04:12:42 PM »
Will the Avatar Editor become available upon release?

mm2woodman

• Elite Member
  • yo, woodman here
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: woodman321
  • PSN: woodman321
  • Steam: woodman321
« Reply #590 on: December 01, 2017, 06:14:34 PM »
Are most of the corruption glitches going to be fixed?  (Ex.  Half world missing corruption glitch, all world missing corruption glitch)
If I transfer my worlds to pc that have been corrupted on Xbox will those same corrupted worlds be fixed?
ROTM of December 24th, 1988.mid
nice

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #591 on: December 01, 2017, 10:18:03 PM »
Will the Avatar Editor become available upon release?
There is no dedicated "Avatar Editor" as Craig has mentioned somewhere, and it is currently not possible to allow a player to use non-standard models. It is possible to however create custom models for use upon NPC's, and can be applied via modding.
If I transfer my worlds to pc that have been corrupted on Xbox will those same corrupted worlds be fixed?
Unlikely.
-Alionz

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #592 on: December 02, 2017, 05:55:19 AM »
No, transferring data from one device to another doesn't magically fix it along the way.

tennycartoon

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: tennycartoon368
« Reply #593 on: December 08, 2017, 10:33:56 AM »
Do anyone know how to script mod menu or minerush
Follow me xbox or be my friend gamertaf tennycartoon368 and follow me on instagram at rooker.alex21 and do anyone know how to make a staff with mod menuHow or just mod menuHow. And how to script mine rush

amos

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #594 on: December 10, 2017, 11:36:15 PM »
Does no multiplayer also mean no world sharing or component packs?

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #595 on: December 10, 2017, 11:46:13 PM »

Im not 100% certain, but given that there will be world transfers from Xbox, this means that the worlds are in a file. As such I would assume you can send that file to someone outside the game, and they would simply add it to their own resource files.

I.E. You send an email to someone with your map file, they add that map file to their own "maps" folder. (correct me if I'm wrong here guys).

As for in game sharing I can't say.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #596 on: December 10, 2017, 11:48:28 PM »
Not in game, but you can easily share the files using email or a hosting site or some other means and just copy them into the appropriate TM folder.

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #597 on: December 11, 2017, 01:03:59 AM »
Not in game, but you can easily share the files using email or a hosting site or some other means and just copy them into the appropriate TM folder.

Can this be done now? Or upon launch? To transfer maps from the 360?

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #598 on: December 11, 2017, 01:36:03 AM »
Can this be done now? Or upon launch? To transfer maps from the 360?
Yes you can do it now. Put your Xbox TM data file onto a USB. Put USB in computer. Open the file using Modio or Horizon. These programs will expose the actual folders and files inside the TM save file. Copy either the map folders or component pack folders as required into the appropriate TM folders under MyDocuments\TotalMiner.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #599 on: December 11, 2017, 03:44:12 AM »
I'll just say that mods are coming along nicely.