Author Topic: [PC] Looking for Map Testers for PC Total Miner  (Read 208 times)

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
[PC] Looking for Map Testers for PC Total Miner
« on: November 17, 2017, 09:10:13 PM »
Hey there cY here.

As we all know, we are close to the release of Total Miner PC edition (finally) and i think its time to start thinking about maps i want to start with upon release.

Personal Profile
If you don't know me, then here's a small profile for you. I'm a map host who has been around for a while. I create intricate RPG maps that are both fun, challenging and actually rewarding when status'/milestones are achieved. Now i don't wish to be labelled a "brag" when i talk about these maps or want to compete with any other map hosts because to be honest there are amazing hosts on TMF. I aim to have a map that will stand the test of time and will be enjoyable for over 1000 hours of gameplay. If there's one thing i can say for certain about my hosting style, is that i'm completely just in my actions. Where some may be accused of being biased, i have lost best-friends from my actions in preventing them from exploiting the system either from glitches, unfair play-style and other unjust actions.

The General Idea
When PC edition drops, i'm going to start on building a map (as everyone will) and will take around a week or 2 before it gets to a point where i can start testing schematics out. But when multiplayer hits, this would be the time ill need help. What i'd like, is some trusty volunteers to help with said testing. the testing would consist of coming on the server for an hour or 2 and just play the map as usual. these tasks would include:
  • Testing preset scripts
  • Mob/Boss fighting
  • Test for ways to get out of the map
  • Explore
  • Look for secrets
  • Etc
Benefits?
Testers in the server will receive the "tester" rank in all maps tested in, some goodies to help get started on release of the map and also some bonus' for helping with quick-fixes. so come join the fun!!

Interested?
If you're looking to join in with beta testing maps in the future, be sure to add me on steam and join our discord server and let me know.
Links:

TL:DR?
I need beta testers for future maps on total miner PC, links are above if you're interested. Thanks.

CDJ

• RPG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
Re: Looking for Beta Testers for PC Total Miner
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 09:12:23 PM »
You already know i'm interested ;)
                          Owner Of Our Atmosphere Series!

Jeff

• Elite Member
  • pvp clans
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Oshkosh
  • Steam: Green_Bay
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 01:13:13 AM »
Interested as well! Lol , I'm very happy!

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
Re: Looking for Map Testers for PC Total Miner
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 02:28:45 AM »
fyi cY Agent 115 i renamed your topic because it was misleading.

December Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: Looking for Map Testers for PC Total Miner
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 05:46:57 AM »
fyi cY Agent 115 i renamed your topic because it was misleading.

Clickbait on the forums? Please don't bring it here, clickbait should stay on YouTube.

Anyways cY your map idea sounds really good! I can't wait until PC is released so I can start back on my maps again. Also I cant wait until multiplayer is released so I can see what other people have been doing!

I mainly just can't wait for Total Miner to have a 'fresh start'.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 08:16:40 AM »
Interested as well! Lol , I'm very happy!
Awesome, just add my Steam account and i can list you as a tester for cY Servers.