Author Topic:  tm coins  (Read 182 times)

Phantom

• Im the dark side of the forums.
    • View Profile
    • www.1worldglobes.com
    • Awards
  • Xbox: goofy grunt
tm coins
« on: October 30, 2017, 08:16:16 PM »
Total Miner coins: you can use them to buy special dlc like things in maps. you can collect them
every ten skill levels, unlocking special unlockables, every rate you receive, getting the grenade launcher blue print,
you can set special scripted like prices for use of the coins like: special items, map areas, etc.

maybe even add a special dragon unlockable that has high fire defense buy having players buy 10.000 total tm coins on your map.

it can be a fun way to get cool things on maps and adding more to do in total Miner.
Warning! jr member.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Re: tm coins
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 10:31:40 PM »
I hate microtransactions. So no. I hate this beyond anything. And I'm not kidding. This sh*t is what is killing gaming.

Spark

• I'm Italian and I love scripting
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ShoppingSpark3
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 09:22:41 AM »
I hate microtransactions. So no. I hate this beyond anything. And I'm not kidding. This sh*t is what is killing gaming.

He never said that you can buy them with real money

you can collect them
every ten skill levels, unlocking special unlockables, every rate you receive, getting the grenade launcher blue print,

Anyway, having a global coin to use in different worlds is a bad idea.

People who played more on the game would have an advantage on people who never played before and this will create unbalance between players.

It'll create more fights, drama and arguments on the community and that is not nice

We already have a ton of item that we can use as currency in our world so I think this is pointless
Amazing Scripter!

Phantom

• Im the dark side of the forums.
    • View Profile
    • www.1worldglobes.com
    • Awards
  • Xbox: goofy grunt
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 04:11:04 PM »
thanks scripts guy, you really made a good example of it. maybe there will be a day where  I make a great idea.
Warning! jr member.