Author Topic: [Game] (360) Forgeplex coming soon  (Read 1336 times)

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
[Game] Re: (360) Forgeplex coming soon
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2017, 05:27:32 PM »
Ignore the below message, Jim just made a misclick, there wasn't anything wrong with it. I've put your post count back to where it's supposed to be. -bob

This message has been marked as spam and deleted. casual onion's post count has been reduced by 2.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 12:56:59 PM by December Jim »
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Deterial Games Official Webpage
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MajorityAsp936w
Re: (360) Forgeplex coming soon
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2017, 09:09:45 PM »
Sorry for not being on much! Been busy with game development and other stuff.

We have a problem, I don't sleep much and I wake up late. Bad hosting times. So, I'm trying to fix this and then planning to have 360 on BUT if I'm playing Xbox One I'll be AFK but leave the 360 on but not plugged in to the screen.

Right, Let's get to the main point of this failed launch. I'm not good at building and neither are my friends. I need good builders on the server to kickstart it. Also, planning to learn more about random rewards for the treasure system.
Hey! My name is MBro and I'm the manager here at Deterial Games and also lead developer of the latest game! (CODENAME) Operation Galaxy. Different name once publicly visible.

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 02:44:41 PM »
Forgeplex cancelled permanently!

WHAT?!

Look, I get it. You're sad about Forgeplex being discontinued. But.. I'm moving on to better things. I may restart it when PC TMF is out. I'm starting to move on to game development and creating a game. Forgeplex would be harder for me in my opinion, with TM being so dead in it's updates until now I've had it shut for ages. You're free to make Forgeplex instead. Look. People change. And so have I. Goodbye.

Signed, MBro.
Hey! My name is MBro and I'm the manager here at Deterial Games and also lead developer of the latest game! (CODENAME) Operation Galaxy. Different name once publicly visible.

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2017, 02:59:26 PM »

WHAT?!

Look, I get it. You're sad about Forgeplex being discontinued. But.. I'm moving on to better things. I may restart it when PC TMF is out. I'm starting to move on to game development and creating a game. Forgeplex would be harder for me in my opinion, with TM being so dead in it's updates until now I've had it shut for ages. You're free to make Forgeplex instead. Look. People change. And so have I. Goodbye.

Signed, MBro.

Not being funny but all you got was negative feedback, no offence but it's probably for the best. Gl to whatever you do in the future though!
                          Owner Of Our Atmosphere Series!

Jeff

• Elite Member
  • pvp clans
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Oshkosh
  • Steam: Green_Bay
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2017, 03:43:32 PM »

WHAT?!

Signed, MBro.

Not being funny but all you got was negative feedback, no offence but it's probably for the best. Gl to whatever you do in the future though!
I always thought Forgeplex was total miner dude?

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2017, 04:37:18 PM »

No he continued the idea because total miner dude did not.
                          Owner Of Our Atmosphere Series!

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2017, 04:37:38 PM »
Clearing up Confusion with the post. Thank you CDJ. And Jeff. Total Miner Dude made TOTALplex. The difference in the name is FORGEplex. xD Eitherway. Thank you CDJ for wishing me good luck on my future endeavours. I wish you all the same. :)