Author Topic:  Total Miner Into The Depths (Trailer)  (Read 2013 times)

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
Total Miner Into The Depths (Trailer)
« on: January 04, 2016, 05:06:22 PM »
Into The Depths
Are you ready?

Overview
What Into The Depths is, is a short film that i am making i have some good plans for it but I am always thinking how to make it better. At the moment YT Mysterio is recording I do want to make this a episode series maybe 5-7 parts. Right now i want to keep the characters roles concealed and hidden but ill elaborate soon. This is the trailer and you can expect some good content. I want to say thanks for all who enjoy those who don't enjoy it just wait till the first episode then make you judgement.

Story Line
The story line will develop as we go but some things are going to stay the same. Here we go, Brady is the main character in a way, he is the captain of the S.S Goliath that sunk in the trailer. He was out for a quick ride to get away from reality but things took a turn when the ship hit unwanted weather that brought massive waves that overcame the Goliath Brady blacked out but woke up on the shore upon checking the land he got to curious, he fell down The Pit thinking he was alone he explored it. but he wasn't alone as Brady went around the corner he saw two more inhabitants he got to know them they explained what goes on here Brandon was more of the crazy type he had the explosives and is very unorthodox. Last there is Nathan he is the exact opposite of Brandon even though they were twins in a way they equal each other out. What happens when you add another person into the mix, lets just say it will feel like a dream.

All parts including the trailer are in 1080p60FPS
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 07:35:22 PM by ETTP the Bird »

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Total Miner Into The Depths (Trailer)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 05:10:06 PM »
Very nice video. It can have improvements but It is really good. It syncs with the music too.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 05:50:11 PM »
Very nice video. It can have improvements but It is really good. It syncs with the music too.
Yea i tried to do that there was a lot of small cut in the track so that in the long run it had a bigger effect, The hardest part would have been finding the best track for this that wasn't copyrighted.

Anyone else have questions.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 07:10:32 PM »
Nice editing. Remember if you need me just call me usely my videos are pre recorded for the week.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 07:12:30 PM »
Nice editing. Remember if you need me just call me usely my videos are pre recorded for the week.
Told you i knew what i wanted to do now on to the bigger picture of this.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 07:20:34 PM »
Told you i knew what i wanted to do now on to the bigger picture of this.
Allot of the recording were last seconds. But can't be worse then me. Think of an idea and give it a short time of it being due. Did it twice.

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 07:32:28 PM »
This video was very snazzy, I like it! :D
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 07:34:26 PM »
Allot of the recording were last seconds. But can't be worse then me. Think of an idea and give it a short time of it being due. Did it twice.
Yea now im taking more preparations for this.

Added a part of the story line.

This video was very snazzy, I like it! :D

Cool, anything i could do better?

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2016, 03:23:51 AM »
You are extremely limited in two respects:

What you can produce visually, because of the limitations of voxel graphics.

What you can produce character wise, because of the lack of facial expressions/body language/ animation.

It is imperative you have some spoken audio, to narrate what the character thinks and experiences, so that these two limitations can be lessened, through dialogue.

Love the idea of a total miner film though.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 06:46:40 AM »
Cant comment on the trailer yet as im at work. But I like the idea of a tm movie. I had a similar idea couple montha ago and even made a script. Buy you know what im like with a video... none existing XD

But as mention above audio voice is a must. And if it not hd mic (as in xbox voice chat) it will effect your video hugely

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 07:21:46 AM »
Cant comment on the trailer yet as im at work. But I like the idea of a tm movie. I had a similar idea couple montha ago and even made a script. Buy you know what im like with a video... none existing XD

But as mention above audio voice is a must. And if it not hd mic (as in xbox voice chat) it will effect your video hugely
do quite know how i should do audio cause mysterios audio is poop :3 jk but yea ill try and figure it out.

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2016, 07:30:10 AM »
do quite know how i should do audio cause mysterios audio is poop :3 jk but yea ill try and figure it out.

It might be better to record the audio separately, on PC, and then add it into your vid during the editing process.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 08:43:02 AM »
It might be better to record the audio separately, on PC, and then add it into your vid during the editing process.
Thats what i was thinking also about that animation thing all im gonna say is ;) its going to be hard but ima try it. NO ITS NOT ADDING ANIMATIONS TO THE GAME THAT CANT BE DONE. Something else.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2016, 08:47:11 AM »
allot of you tubers when they have guest use Skype as the audio is more clear on the program. But right now that is a hard task because tm people get a little in coopertive. And refuse to use Skype. Or can't use Skype.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2016, 08:56:53 AM »
allot of you tubers when they have guest use Skype as the audio is more clear on the program. But right now that is a hard task because tm people get a little in coopertive. And refuse to use Skype. Or can't use Skype.
Well thats not the case here which is good. Also have to pm you.