Author Topic: [Game] Modders that greif. Watch out.  (Read 2148 times)

Kinetic plasma

• TOO MANY DEATHMINES... AGHHHHHHH!
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Game] Modders that greif. Watch out.
« on: July 19, 2017, 09:06:19 PM »
Guys there are new Modders in the total miner forge community that go around on maps and greif then for no reason. (Mine as well) watch out for these gammertag.
Upspeak
Subbd

Unfortunitly I cannot post pics of the forums but I have posted pics on the discord under the #modding chat that proves these two are modding tm
Started Total Miner 8/25/11
Top score in Total Rush Robotic contest 9/8/16
4th person to unlock the Demigod 11/27/16
Expert Builder
Beginner Scripter
Challenge map builder

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Modders that greif. Watch out.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 09:15:51 PM »
Tha Lag Is Real
Africans are ok
I Have Tha Mods

Previous griefing modder topic.
-Alionz

Upspeak

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Upspeak
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 02:08:29 AM »
Tha Lag Is Real
Africans are ok
I Have Tha Mods

Guys there are new Modders in the total miner forge community that go around on maps and greif then for no reason. (Mine as well) watch out for these gammertag.
Upspeak
Subbd

Unfortunitly I cannot post pics of the forums but I have posted pics on the discord under the #modding chat that proves these two are modding tm
Kinetic your absolutely outrageous for posting that for 1 I am not a modders nor is subbd we we're givin the skeleton skin by a modders you cause chaos to the tm community on Xbox 360 by spreading hate and talking trash about everyone's dms please stop... I'm tired of you bullying the community and making people feel bad if you think they're bad than help them get better not put them down. And I've never griefed a map in my life. I'm dedicated map maker that runs 24/7 maps and I always help my guests. Don't ever slander my name again. I will be reporting you to the administrators.

Kinetic plasma

• TOO MANY DEATHMINES... AGHHHHHHH!
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 04:50:53 AM »
Tha Lag Is Real
Africans are ok
I Have Tha Mods

Upspeak
Subbd

Kinetic your absolutely outrageous for posting that for 1 I am not a modders nor is subbd we we're givin the skeleton skin by a modders you cause chaos to the tm community on Xbox 360 by spreading hate and talking trash about everyone's dms please stop... I'm tired of you bullying the community and making people feel bad if you think they're bad than help them get better not put them down. And I've never griefed a map in my life. I'm dedicated map maker that runs 24/7 maps and I always help my guests. Don't ever slander my name again. I will be reporting you to the administrators.
I'm not trying to start any drama I'm just warning people what might happen to there map. I can't believe your trying to play inosent.
Started Total Miner 8/25/11
Top score in Total Rush Robotic contest 9/8/16
4th person to unlock the Demigod 11/27/16
Expert Builder
Beginner Scripter
Challenge map builder

Rev Elevenclaw

• Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Rev Elevenclaw
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 06:25:27 PM »
A no edit zone of the entire upper world solves this problem. You can make zones inside it that can be edited by anyone with edit permission. All else needs admin to affect the no edit zone.
Focus determines reality...

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 07:27:19 PM »
A no edit zone of the entire upper world solves this problem. You can make zones inside it that can be edited by anyone with edit permission. All else needs admin to affect the no edit zone.

The thing about the modders is that since they have their RGH or otherwise nodded console, They can just have admin on any world.

I'm not trying to start any drama I'm just warning people what might happen to there map. I can't believe your trying to play inosent.

Since I am already replying to this, I will first say that you should have said "Their map" and "Innocent".

Spelling and word choice mistakes aside, You have a reputation. Whether you like it or not, Unless you have concrete proof of something or someone backing you up, If someone says something contradictory to what you say, They have a better chance of being believed than you because of your reputation in the community.

I personally cannot say whether or not the people in question are griefing RGH modders. But I can say that you are fighting an uphill battle without concrete proof.

Serious accusations need to be backed up otherwise you can end up painting an innocent in a bad light.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 05:46:26 AM »
That's upsetting. Thanks to everyone who keeps the community posted. Unfortunately I can't get on 360 offten but if I ever come in and host I'd look out for all suspicious names.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Rev Elevenclaw

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Rev Elevenclaw
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 08:18:03 PM »
Just had a modder try to take over my map. His gamertag is "Hit me plz boss". He wore Zeus and could do anything. Thank Craig for spectating. He warped underground and started building some crazy complex. I exited without saving... Hopefully, that is enough to save my 4 year old DD RPG map.
Focus determines reality...

LB

• Creator of Creditland, Infinity and Elzrin
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Liam Bradbury
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2017, 09:47:18 AM »
I'm honestly surprised the same people are still trying to grief people's maps after all this time. I thought they would have gotten bored by now, but I guess not. It's quite pathetic really.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2017, 10:29:18 PM »
I'm honestly surprised the same people are still trying to grief people's maps after all this time. I thought they would have gotten bored by now, but I guess not. It's quite pathetic really.
welcome to the world were children get bored. And have on a 360 indie Game for enjoyment. It's really sad but what can we do about it. Microsoft don't give indie games protection.

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 05:58:15 PM »
Liam are you saying me and Upspeak are actually griefers? If so I thought you knew me. And evenclaw, he wasnt building a crazy complex, he pastes this component full of op stuff in DD and survival in attempt to help people, he does it everywhere and for some reason he is very proud of it and shows it off.

LB

• Creator of Creditland, Infinity and Elzrin
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Liam Bradbury
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 09:14:54 PM »
Liam are you saying me and Upspeak are actually griefers? If so I thought you knew me. And evenclaw, he wasnt building a crazy complex, he pastes this component full of op stuff in DD and survival in attempt to help people, he does it everywhere and for some reason he is very proud of it and shows it off.

I have no idea who evenclaw is, what he is doing and I have no idea why you'd think I'd believe you two are griefers. I was aiming my post at the actual modders, not the ones that are being false flagged.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2017, 09:43:38 PM »
still you modded zues and caused a worry in the community. You don't need a unlockable to help people do it the old fashion way. I do not approve of modding zues and it's powers.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 01:02:28 AM »

I consider editing a world, in any form, when not given consent by the host, to be briefing, regardless of the intentions.

It would be like me joining your world and deciding where your towns go. It's not something that I should get to decide now is it.

As far as modifying your own permissions, again, without host permission, should not be done.

PS: no matter how proud he is about his buildings, you know I'd whoop his but in a competition of builds ;)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 09:07:12 AM »

I consider editing a world, in any form, when not given consent by the host, to be briefing, regardless of the intentions.

It would be like me joining your world and deciding where your towns go. It's not something that I should get to decide now is it.

As far as modifying your own permissions, again, without host permission, should not be done.

PS: no matter how proud he is about his buildings, you know I'd whoop his but in a competition of builds ;)

And I would whoop your butt in a competition of thatch rooves. ;)

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym