Author Topic:  Dig Deep Aficionados!-Discussion & Guides  (Read 22453 times)

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: Dig Deep Aficionados!-Discussion & Guides
« Reply #210 on: December 19, 2016, 08:47:16 PM »
Jesus me, Dryym, you didn't even bother reading the post directly above yours.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: December 31, 2016, 05:00:56 AM »
Another idea, if anyone here likes making videos constantly...could always add one about Dig Deep here. Anything about a map, scripts, builds, your replica cat you made with blocks earned from your slave driving industry....Trub. Anyway, just a thought.

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: December 31, 2016, 03:11:21 PM »
SLAVE DRIVING!? I've done no such thing!

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2017, 09:46:23 PM »
SLAVE DRIVING!? I've done no such thing!
Naw, slave driving would be... bad. Let's call it.. forced indentured servitude. Sounds less appalling. ;)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: December 21, 2017, 11:56:48 PM »
With the advent of TMF on Pc, I suspect this will be updated further and have more responses. Pretty excited for that, actually. I enjoy Dig Deep and haven't touched it in some time.

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #215 on: December 22, 2017, 01:37:36 AM »
With the advent of TMF on Pc, I suspect this will be updated further and have more responses. Pretty excited for that, actually. I enjoy Dig Deep and haven't touched it in some time.

It should do, there will be lots of new players joining the community and i'm sure this topic will help them a lot. I'm expecting a lot of questions to be thrown your way. Can't wait to see the forums booming again.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: December 25, 2017, 12:32:26 AM »

It should do, there will be lots of new players joining the community and i'm sure this topic will help them a lot. I'm expecting a lot of questions to be thrown your way. Can't wait to see the forums booming again.
Seems to be picking up already! Good news! Well we'll see how it goes. Merry Christmas, by the way!

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: December 25, 2017, 01:30:13 AM »
Return of the Dig Deep tips and tricks next year hopefully. 8)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: December 25, 2017, 02:25:07 PM »
Wayne! You ole so and so. The Hell have you been!?

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: December 26, 2017, 01:06:13 AM »

Stuck underground. Can't find my way out.

BUT with some DIG DEEP TIPS, I, along with future people, can get back out safely!

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #220 on: December 26, 2017, 01:37:03 AM »

Stuck underground. Can't find my way out.

BUT with some DIG DEEP TIPS, I, along with future people, can get back out safely!
Torches on the left

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: January 11, 2018, 06:42:32 PM »
In all seriousness, when Dig Deep comes to PC finally, the numbers on the first page should still be accurate and exact. Profits should still be the same, and block information, including smelting and such, should all be up-to-date. If not, I'll collaborate with other players, and Craig, to update them.

Rev Elevenclaw

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Rev Elevenclaw
« Reply #222 on: January 12, 2018, 06:27:54 PM »
I'm still diggin' deep on xbox. Waiting for MP to be released before I get it on steam. I plan to convert "Castlevania" to PC. ...Waits patiently...
Focus determines reality...

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: January 12, 2018, 06:47:50 PM »
I'm still diggin' deep on xbox. Waiting for MP to be released before I get it on steam. I plan to convert "Castlevania" to PC. ...Waits patiently...
I remember visiting that map. Definitely enjoyed it, TONS of builds. A LOT to look at.

Rev Elevenclaw

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Rev Elevenclaw
« Reply #224 on: January 12, 2018, 07:26:07 PM »
TY jack. Glad you enjoyed it :)
Focus determines reality...