Author Topic: [WIP] GK's Forgeplex  (Read 926 times)

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
[WIP] Re: GK's Forgeplex
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 04:09:37 PM »
The only reason this happens is because I haven't made a map yet and I hate it that you do this stuff.
EDIT: I love how the repliers are people that hate me. Also I'm not the best builder which is another reason I've not made the spawn yet.

I guess i've got to be the brutally honest one as per usual.

No one hates you. They just got fed up of your constant updates about nothing and the tears when someone else mentioned the name Forgeplex.

You don't own the name. Anyone is free to create whatever world they want and name it whatever they want.

Get over it. Because you're not going to change it.

Which rule is being broken by the way? 3? You broke that one. 13? You broke that one aswell. 17? Yup. Another one you broke.

Anyway.... Let me know which parts you need help with GK. I'd be happy to contribute if I can.

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
Re: GK's Forgeplex
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2018, 08:28:04 PM »
Alright, after 4 years of retirement I have returned to assist GK in this map since it shows a lot of promise and will be very fun to play.

So far I have made a lil' twist to the spawn however this isn't completely finished, I will help around the map and post progress on what I've done on the map.

And here it is.

After so long I have become rusty so let me know what you think!

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

Panther

• "King of Wakanda"
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2018, 11:26:15 PM »
Infinity Gauntlet Feels. Nice Work, Rabbit!

I have a obsession with Black Panther. I know.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2018, 11:27:50 PM »
Alright, after 4 years of retirement I have returned to assist GK in this map since it shows a lot of promise and will be very fun to play.

So far I have made a lil' twist to the spawn however this isn't completely finished, I will help around the map and post progress on what I've done on the map.

And here it is.

After so long I have become rusty so let me know what you think!
That's alot of running water being wasted. Here in California people would get on you for that

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2018, 11:44:05 PM »
That's alot of running water being wasted. Here in California people would get on you for that
As another Californian and owner of this map, this is all recycled water from urine. It's ok

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2018, 01:28:42 PM »
As another Californian and owner of this map, this is all recycled water from urine. It's ok
Well maybe you should make something that catches the water so you can use it to irrigate the crops. Otherwise everyone will starve because you are wasting all the urine water on a unnecessary fountain

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas