Author Topic:  fantastic hard scripted space adventure map - help wanted  (Read 172 times)

MEDUSA

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
fantastic hard scripted space adventure map - help wanted
« on: November 09, 2014, 05:56:51 AM »
Hey guys!
I have been planning to make a space adventure map for a long long time now but have always felt that the scripts where not good enough, now with all these amazing scripts I feel we could build a really amazing jaw dropping world!

To be honest this world still does need a lot of planning but that will not be for just me to decide, the world will have lots of puzzles and fights, things like puzzles to turn on the ships lights or diverting power towards the back engines etc as the main story is that you are stranded with cargo.

I ask you!
For help, I need 1 or 2 builders and 1 scripter, take note that I will still be doing a lot of building and scripting on this world.

If you would like to be so kind to help then please fill in this form.

Gamertag-
Country-
Age- (optional if you are over 18)
Building style-
Your ability at scripting-

Cheers :3

I had to break up with Medusa. I just got sick of buying mice for her hair.
I should have ended it sooner, but you try looking into those eyes.