Author Topic:  The Total Miner Forum Resistance Against Nick Whom is an Equal Opprotunity Hater  (Read 539 times)

crazybobl

• <Insert witty comment here>
  • Awards Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
EDIT: Nick had us all fooled. He used his villainous propaganda to make the moderators seem evil. Please ignore all Mod hate in this thread. I would remove it, but this is for documenting reasons and what not. Just mentally replace all mention of bob with Nick.

Political rifts have been forming over the past few months, and the elephant in the room has been ignored for far too long on this forum.

The moderators have turned against us righteous, moral, and holy members and testers.
They knew that they stood no chance against our combined numbers, nearly 25,000 of us and only two of them.
So they founded a new group in order to squelch our rightful advantage.

It all started nearly two years ago...
There was a system in place to prevent moderators from abusing their wicked and evil powers.
Instead of two moderators cherry picked by the evil emperor Nick to do his dirty work while he abandoned his duty as developer of this forum, there were eight of them.
The other six being:
Aristoteles
Biowarefan
Nightfall
Invisis
Worleyboy
Earl

Together, they kept each other in check. This didn't last.
Over the coarse of several months they were slowly terminated.
No one noticed due to the anti-member propaganda spread by Nick, bob, and Evesy.

Last April, they realized we were catching on to them so they staged a fight between bob and Evesy to make it seem as though they were not united in the same goal of the genocide of the member group. And it worked; we were fooled.

A month later in May they added a new user group: The Elders
The requirement being a year of activity on the forum. The sheeple of this forum believe it to be simple promotion to inspire members to be stay active, but this was not the case.
It served two purposes:

• To further assimilate the member group

• And to raise non-member pride

A common sheeple and anti-member argument against this was that the amount of elders would always be smaller than the amount of [color="green]members[/color].
But the evidence says other wise. This is where even the once godly and righteous Craig fell to the evil trio's bidding. He purposely stalled the 1.8 update so less new members would join the TM Forums. This caused a rapid increase in the elder to Member ratio.

As for non-member pride, even I was tempted by the evil Elder user group (who wouldn't want 3 down reps a day?!)
A decision I regret to this day.

But there are still members around. Bob realized his plan wasn't executing quick enough, so he created yet another group!
This group is more powerful, more unbalanced, and more evil than any others yet. It is the gold members.
They have more broken powers than even the moderators, and even the likes of I was tempted into purchasing it until I noticed that it was yellow and not gold.
This made me snap back into my senses. How greedy of them! To ask for nine dollars (that is worth trillions in Zimbabwe, by the way) for a self contradicting and immoral title.

This new group has taken the life of honorable tester and Ummm member, MechaWho.
And at this point I know I am sure to follow in his foot steps.

Bob sent me this trying to sway me from exposing his evil lies.
Want to be Tommys ban victim?

That was the final straw. With this, I say goodbye to you, member allies. Fight back, over throw Nick, bob, and Evesy!
We shall return to the glory days, erect new moderators, and Craig will release updates on schedule!

Farewell, and
ˇViva la Revolución!
Show support and join the T.M.F.R.A.N.W.I.A.E.O.H.
UPDATE: Bob realized that we know his plan and is now trying to pass his scheme off as an April Fools joke.
This is an insult to our intelligence! It is only March 31st! And yet the sheeple are accepting his lies.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 09:40:09 PM by crazybobl »
-crazybobl

demman32

• Elite Member
  • Bob's Disciple
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: yogi bear triad
I wish I could copy my reply from the last forum topic :S Too bad Sicky Nicky turned the forums off...
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

Silver

• Elite Member
  • I write stories. What else do you need to know?!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
He might turn the forums back on, but I fear he has seen all our hating on him over in these forums, and that might mean he won't. I'm delaying my story in the hopes he will *fingers crossed*

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
yea i dont think hes ever turning them back on, witch is a shame becuse if i knew they where gona go down i would have copyed some stuff over. o well lest where all in this togther ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
I was told to ban MechaWho by bob... he took my cookies and wouldn't give them back unless I did what he said! D:

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
i witnessed the revolution, i was a part of it
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

addme5000

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
 /mooning /mooning /mooning
take that nick!!!!!!  /heidy /heidy /heidy