Author Topic:  Estate Deathmatch  (Read 880 times)

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
  • Don't let your memes be memes
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Estate Deathmatch
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 03:13:51 PM »
Were you able to find any friends to play cloud?
My Threads
Miner Of The Month for July 2013!
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 04:41:05 PM »
The invite has been sent
My Threads
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!

Cloud 9

• Stoner, Miner, and Philanthropist
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PandaPaw64
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 09:18:25 PM »
It's a shame the two games we played didn't turn out as well, but that's okay. I saw the ratings were low, and i thought maybe you could add in some other features to the waiting area to make it a little more appealing to people while they're waiting.

As for the map itself, I would suggest adding some "terrain" features, such as crates that add an edge to the battle. It felt a little bit makes when I played. Plus the long water path underneath that led to nowhere was frustrating, but definitely could be used for strategic attacks. With that in mind, you could do something other than Free-For-All, such as TDM

Just some thoughts from a fellow miner! :)

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 12:04:39 AM »
It's a shame the two games we played didn't turn out as well, but that's okay. I saw the ratings were low, and i thought maybe you could add in some other features to the waiting area to make it a little more appealing to people while they're waiting.

As for the map itself, I would suggest adding some "terrain" features, such as crates that add an edge to the battle. It felt a little bit makes when I played. Plus the long water path underneath that led to nowhere was frustrating, but definitely could be used for strategic attacks. With that in mind, you could do something other than Free-For-All, such as TDM

Just some thoughts from a fellow miner! :)

The water way holds a chest that gives an edge and it contains something that is used to interact with the map. As for the waiting room: It seemed people weren't bored as they kept killing themselve in there. I had been working on an expansion before you had invited me and I got Blue-screened ._.
My Threads
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!

Cloud 9

• Stoner, Miner, and Philanthropist
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PandaPaw64
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 12:29:35 AM »
^ You bored them to death! That's not a good thing! :P