Author Topic:  Breaking Bad  (Read 588 times)

The Doctor

• Big Boss
  • Awards Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: iDeclando
Breaking Bad
« on: April 27, 2013, 10:42:17 AM »
ctrl+f 'Breaking Bad'; no results

Disappointment, do none of you watch this or something? It's great yo.

Free Signatures, Desktop Backgrounds, Anything you want here http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=909.0

muD

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 06:05:40 PM »
There's an old thread in the grave yard. All waiting for the next series now tho.. This summer, right?
Looking forward to it.

Hank is still taking a dump.

demman32

• Elite Member
  • Bob's Disciple
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: yogi bear triad
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 11:12:51 PM »
LOL, I made the topic on the old forums, and had to change the title to something that looked like anime for people to click on it. bob's idea to be exact :)

Anyways, I can't wait for the new season, and I will hate it! Why must it be the last? :(
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

The Doctor

• Big Boss
  • Awards Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: iDeclando
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 07:02:33 AM »
LOL, I made the topic on the old forums, and had to change the title to something that looked like anime for people to click on it. bob's idea to be exact :)

Anyways, I can't wait for the new season, and I will hate it! Why must it be the last? :(

I was so disappointed to find that out, it broke my heart really. At least it's a large second half, I think they could wrap it up nicely in eight episodes.

Free Signatures, Desktop Backgrounds, Anything you want here http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=909.0

SpiderKiller

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DerpySwagger
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 05:04:22 PM »
Never watched it, but I plan on watching it soon

signature by Madminer

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners 3 years on site+600 posts I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 07:08:46 PM »
"I am the one who knocks" The next half of season 5 is on in a few days guise. Going to be sad to see a great series end.

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

The White Wabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 08:20:39 PM »
Started watching it a few weeks ago and started season 3... the only problem is I can never look at a bald man in a jumper with glasses without thinking they are a drug overlord D:

Ps I'm so happy that there is no spoilers here or I would be depressed

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

November Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 11:11:42 AM »
Just finished watching this show and it's easily one of the best shows I have ever had the pleasure to watch! It's eye candy  ^-^

Watched it on Netflix and if you haven't watched it before, I highly recommend giving it a watch because you will not be disappointed!

"Say my name. You're Heisenberg. You're God-damn right!" - My favourite lines in the entire series!

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster