Author Topic:  ^v^ Halloween ^v^  (Read 7116 times)

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xtrxmez
  • Steam: Rejectz12
Re: ^v^ Halloween ^v^
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 02:47:06 PM »
Have you seen Trick 'r Treat? Great film built around traditions of All Hallows Eve. A GREAT underrated B horror film is Hallows Eve. I LOVE that film, such a great movie. With the small budget they had, they did really well on the set productions, costumes, make-up, etc. The story is campy, but all the best Halloween films ARE!
Following spoils a movie.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Trick 'r Treat the one where the bus driver crashes and he lives but the children die?
Welcome, come on inside...

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 02:49:09 PM »
Following spoils a movie.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Trick 'r Treat the one where the bus driver crashes and he lives but the children die?

Yes, that was part of the plot design. But there were several different intertwining story lines during the film. :) Good stuff to watch, and Satan's Little Helper was a nice B rated horror film. Odd, but good. I'll pull out the old school abstract films later on. ;D Once we get into October.

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2014, 02:49:58 PM »
Yes, that was part of the plot design. But there were several different intertwining story lines during the film. :) Good stuff to watch, and Satan's Little Helper was a nice B rated horror film. Odd, but good. I'll pull out the old school abstract films later on. ;D Once we get into October.
I still always love Halloween the movies :P

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2014, 03:01:30 PM »
I still always love Halloween the movies :P
John Carpenters classic Halloween films? OH GOD! Me to! I am obsessed with those films, they are AMAZING! Some folks will not agree with me, but those films are the quintessential Halloween godfather classics. Especially Halloween I and II.

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 03:06:22 PM »
John Carpenters classic Halloween films? OH GOD! Me to! I am obsessed with those films, they are AMAZING! Some folks will not agree with me, but those films are the quintessential Halloween godfather classics. Especially Halloween I and II.
John Carpenters, Steve Miners, and Rob Zombies!
Love them all, to me it makes it more intense how Michael only walks.
Never runs, and he still catches up and finds you no matter were you go.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2014, 03:11:49 PM »
John Carpenters, Steve Miners, and Rob Zombies!
Love them all, to me it makes it more intense how Michael only walks.
Never runs, and he still catches up and finds you no matter were you go.
That was what John Carpenter wanted, he wanted Michael to EMBODY evil. Like he was a force of nature, something that could not be combated or destroyed. He was impervious to human bodily destruction. I loved what they did, granted, some films were a bit odd. But for the most part, they did such a wonderful job on the lore of Halloween.

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 03:13:19 PM »
That was what John Carpenter wanted, he wanted Michael to EMBODY evil. Like he was a force of nature, something that could not be combated or destroyed. He was impervious to human bodily destruction. I loved what they did, granted, some films were a bit odd. But for the most part, they did such a wonderful job on the lore of Halloween.
Might have to start making maps for Major holidays as the following,
Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween. :P

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2014, 03:17:31 PM »
Might have to start making maps for Major holidays as the following,
Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween. :P
Now you're heading into Nightmare Before Christmas territory. ;D I love that idea though, would be awesome! But a PURE Halloween map, is so needed! With scary dead bent and curved trees, Haunted abandoned mansions, graveyards, the whole nine yards.

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2014, 03:18:44 PM »
Now you're heading into Nightmare Before Christmas territory. ;D I love that idea though, would be awesome! But a PURE Halloween map, is so needed! With scary dead bent and curved trees, Haunted abandoned mansions, graveyards, the whole nine yards.
Yep Halloween is the next majorly celebrated holiday :P
Might make it... Depends...

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2014, 03:22:25 PM »
Yep Halloween is the next majorly celebrated holiday :P
Might make it... Depends...
[/quote

It's a pretty big undertaking though. imagine an ENTIRE landscape done this way. Opens up TONS of possibilities.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2014, 03:34:42 PM »
Halloween is one of the 2 days where I allow workers to take a day off from the factories :D It's just a great day for getting together with friends and enjoying the evening!

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2014, 03:35:56 PM »
Also every Halloween i go to like 3 haunted houses,
Not home ones, i mean most popular.
And i get scared, but when i hear a Chainsaw,
I RUN! I out an hour before everyone XD :P

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2014, 03:46:00 PM »
Halloween is one of the 2 days where I allow workers to take a day off from the factories :D It's just a great day for getting together with friends and enjoying the evening!
The other is Christmas right?

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2014, 03:51:17 PM »
My industrialist friend, you are a good person for that! Halloween is the time of year that hits at JUST THE RIGHT TIME. Fall is such a beautiful time of the year, the traditions of that time are so important. :)

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2014, 04:01:23 PM »
The other is Christmas right?

No. Seeing as how my workers are of different cultures, I don't allow Christmas to be a day off.