Author Topic: [PC] Total Miner: Forge PC Edition - Discussion  (Read 44633 times)

MikeyTMan

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Custos Angelo
  • Steam: mikeytman
[PC] Re: Total Miner: Forge PC Edition - Discussion
« Reply #570 on: July 20, 2017, 07:48:23 PM »
Special seeds will return on xbox at some point, Nothing about special seeds are because of xbox limits.
No seeds on XBox will never return as the last TMF update came out and xbox one came out and it still has no special seeds in the game so on PC SS may come out but SS on xbox is a dead thought.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Re: Total Miner: Forge PC Edition - Discussion
« Reply #571 on: July 20, 2017, 09:50:45 PM »
Special seeds will return on xbox at some point, Nothing about special seeds are because of xbox limits.
No seeds on XBox will never return as the last TMF update came out and xbox one came out and it still has no special seeds in the game so on PC SS may come out but SS on xbox is a dead thought.
Xbox one version didn't come out...

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #572 on: October 10, 2017, 04:06:30 AM »
Will the limit for the amount of players in one world be slightly higher? If not could there be a higher limit. I hear of plans for big 24/7 multiplayer servers.

Cheers,
Crab.
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #573 on: October 10, 2017, 04:44:23 PM »
Will the limit for the amount of players in one world be slightly higher? If not could there be a higher limit. I hear of plans for big 24/7 multiplayer servers.

Cheers,
Crab.

Craig already answered this question, and said that he was unsure as of yet. Most likely, we will have to wait until multiplayer is at least partially developed so we can see what performance looks like, etc.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #574 on: October 10, 2017, 04:49:17 PM »

Cheers,
Crab.

Craig already answered this question, and said that he was unsure as of yet. Most likely, we will have to wait until multiplayer is at least partially developed so we can see what performance looks like, etc.

But will multiplayer have more than 1 player? That is the real question.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #575 on: October 10, 2017, 05:20:38 PM »
I don't think there should be any set limit in the game but the host should be able to set one.

It was easy to judge the performance on xbox 360 as they all had the same hardware. PC is a totally different platform with various hardware that could be the big difference between 4 players or 400. Such as ram, cpu and connection.