Author Topic: [Construction] Wrath of the Empire: Super Star Destroyers  (Read 10422 times)

EpiiKxReaPz

• Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • gyazo
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Stallion83
[Construction] Re: Wrath of the Empire: Super Star Destroyers
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 12:35:49 AM »
And you don't have Demi's how? Also awesome job! Totally not jelly :3

Dauntless395

• Legendary Member
  • The Ecchi King
  • Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Dauntless395
  • PSN: Dauntless395
Re: Wrath of the Empire: Super Star Destroyers
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2014, 12:35:58 AM »
(psst btw the sky temple is good to go on CC3 ;) )

Sweet!  :D :D
Too bad this one is too big for the designated plot, but fortunately I have plenty more ships and ideas to add into CC3.
You make me smile!

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2014, 12:41:50 AM »
Sweet!  :D :D
Too bad this one is too big for the designated plot, but fortunately I have plenty more ships and ideas to add into CC3.

well if its a ship there really isnt a designated plot :P but looking forward to it :)
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Quadraphinic

• Elite Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Quadraphinic
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2014, 01:06:36 PM »
The finished version looks amazing, by far the best Star Wars builds I've seen in TM, keep it up, and I can't wait for the component pack.
Cheers Quad
Assume Nothing, Question Everything, Start Thinking
"The delightful and ever-novel pleasure of a useless occupation." Henri de Regnier
I'm fluent in 3 languages...English, Sarcasm, & Profanity
I do not fear insanity, I rather enjoy it!

Dauntless395

• Legendary Member
  • The Ecchi King
  • Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2014, 01:32:24 PM »
The finished version looks amazing, by far the best Star Wars builds I've seen in TM, keep it up, and I can't wait for the component pack.
Cheers Quad

Hehe, thanks! Here's an updated version of the ships that will be available, minus the Eclipse. I will add a future "Super Star Destroyers" component pack of them later when I have built more:

You make me smile!

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2014, 04:41:59 PM »
A handy Starship size comparison chart..

Dauntless395

• Legendary Member
  • The Ecchi King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2014, 11:17:40 AM »
A few of the ships seemed interesting to build:

- the Bellator class Star Dreadnought looked pretty cool. I have seen quite a few images of 3D models of the hull, so I would have enough designs to go off of when making the ship. It has a bigger deck area than the Imperial Star Destroyer, especially towards the middle of the ship.

- sadly enough I cant find any other images of the Chancellor-class Star Destroyer besides the side-view shown in the picture above. Wish there was more, I like the curvature of it.

- as for the Warhammer ships, I had built one to model for a Space Hulk derelict ship before. I used the Dauntless class cruiser as my template, but the actual ship looks more like the Dictator cruiser, with a shorter neck and bigger cathedral deck.
I find that most of the Imperium ships look very similar, which is why I have only built one so far. The Chaos ships look neat, like the Devastation Cruiser, Hellbringer, or the Repulsive Grand Cruiser. The Eldar ones don't look so bad either, reminds me of bats of sort.

- huh, I forgot about Stargate ships. I've always like the Asgard motherships, so I will give them a go. The tetrahedron pyramids on the Go'uld ships look really hard :P
You make me smile!

Dauntless395

• Legendary Member
  • The Ecchi King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2014, 02:29:59 AM »
I have updated the second reply on the original post, which now includes the Inquisitor Super Star Destroyer.

As for more SSDs, I will have to hold off until I get a thread up with my Star Wars component pack.
You make me smile!

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2014, 10:36:15 PM »
All I can say is...