Author Topic: [Challenge] Credit // Hybrid Challenge Map  (Read 104 times)

LB

• Creator of Creditland, Infinity and Elzrin
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Liam Bradbury
[Challenge] Credit // Hybrid Challenge Map
« on: November 05, 2017, 07:01:58 AM »
Welcome to the thread of my new world Credit. This is a new world that me (Liam Bradbury) and Michaelc9 are currently working on and it will be a follow up and an improvement upon our first major world, Creditland. For those who played in 2016, you have most likely heard of or even played Creditland.

This new world will be of a similar fashion to Creditland but will take a new approach to how parts of the map are built and will overall be more convenient to navigate and content will be easier to use from the very start.

It's nearly been 2 years since the initial opening of Creditland and where people see it as a very successful challenge map with everything in it, I see it as a way to improve and I think now is a great time to start the improvement. All of the criticism Creditland got that I believe is necessary I will make sure it is implemented correctly in this new world, and there is a lot of criticism.

This world currently is very small, with the spawn being created, a few challenges and the shell of the large mine but we are hopeful to continue this project and see the world turn into something greater than Creditland. Suggestions for features in the map is always much appreciated as I always try to implement ideas from other players into the world.

Granted the community on the Xbox 360 is at its lowest we aren't expecting this world to be popular but I am mainly making this world for fun until the PC edition is released and then hopefully port this world over to PC.

*Screenshots of the map will be coming out when the world is closer to initial opening.*

Phantom

• Im the dark side of the forums.
    • View Profile
    • www.1worldglobes.com
    • Awards
  • Xbox: goofy grunt
Re: Credit // Hybrid Challenge Map
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 01:23:22 PM »
today's the last day I have gold for on the 360. maybe I should look at it quickly.
Warning! jr member.

November Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: Credit // Hybrid Challenge Map
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 05:54:23 PM »
Would love to join and have a look around as Creditland is one of my favorite maps! Just don't get much time to hop on my Xbox because of work  :P

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster