Author Topic:  Ideas prefix  (Read 1982 times)

Hayden

• Elite Member
  • Ban no one, Report everyone.
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: mister m0nk3y
  • Steam: Hayden
  • Other: 123456789
Ideas prefix
« on: March 15, 2017, 09:55:10 PM »
In the Ideas section there should be a prefix for in-game ideas and mod ideas.
Craig doesn't know me.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
Re: Ideas prefix
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 11:42:08 PM »
I'd rather there just be a new section dedicated to mods instead, as they shouldn't be clumped together with ideas for the game.

Hayden

• Elite Member
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 11:56:45 PM »
I'd rather there just be a new section dedicated to mods instead, as they shouldn't be clumped together with ideas for the game.
But they're technically the same exact thing
Craig doesn't know me.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 12:54:21 AM »
But they're technically the same exact thing
In what way? One of them is the creations of players where they have no real restrictions of what they can do, while the other is what will be part of the base game.

November Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 05:53:12 AM »

I agree. In where Creative Features, Questions and Answers and Your World is. There should simply be one titled 'PC Mods' or 'PC Modding'

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 03:34:54 PM »

I agree. In where Creative Features, Questions and Answers and Your World is. There should simply be one titled 'PC Mods' or 'PC Modding'

We don't even have a release date yet. The last thing this forum needs right now is a completely empty and unused section.

November Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 04:55:53 PM »

We don't even have a release date yet. The last thing this forum needs right now is a completely empty and unused section.

I should have said that it should only be added maybe a few days before the confirmed release date of TM PC, I wouldn't want an unused/empty section myself.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Hayden

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 10:58:33 PM »
What do you mean it would be unused for now? People have many plans for mods right now...
Craig doesn't know me.

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 04:06:58 AM »
What do you mean it would be unused for now? People have many plans for mods right now...

Yes, the massive number of about 5 people have plans for mods. They can't check that they work because most of them don't even have access to PC. Even so it'd be a little strange to watch people make topics about something on a game that isn't released.
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2017, 08:13:50 AM »
There's not much point to creating a modding section until there's a PC version for people to play. It would either go completely unused, or be filled with a bunch of the "tell me what to make" topics that I know everyone enjoys so very much.

For the handful of people that are working on something, if they want to make a topic, they can just post it in TM Discussion for the time being.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2017, 03:45:41 PM »
There's not much point to creating a modding section until there's a PC version for people to play. It would either go completely unused, or be filled with a bunch of the "tell me what to make" topics that I know everyone enjoys so very much.

For the handful of people that are working on something, if they want to make a topic, they can just post it in TM Discussion for the time being.
Aw, bob. You know how much I enjoy giving people my ideas because they can't produce their own. :3