Author Topic:  2000 Post!?  (Read 506 times)

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
2000 Post!?
« on: November 02, 2016, 10:04:52 PM »
So post count. Even though it don't mean anything it still holds something. It shows not that you know what your doing but that you are dedicated to the game(Unless you're a spammer..). It shows that you are excited for things and eager to ask question and expand your knowledge and others. Here to 2,000 Post and the journey that has followed. I have made new friends lost many and had fun doing it.

If i'm a supreme member do I get free supreme tacos? :D

Spoiler for something do you own investigation:

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: Mythical Monkey
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: 2000 Post!?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 10:07:32 PM »
No.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: Mythical Monkey /mm

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 02:39:18 AM »
You are a taco.
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

December Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 04:06:44 AM »
Tacos are good

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • Part time onion, Part time Michael Buble fan
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 04:15:10 AM »
What's a taco?
/onion Inspirational Quotes /onion

casual onion [23|Mar 09:59 PM]:   If you don't succeed, try, try and give up.

PWRBTTN [31|Mar 01:14 AM]:   It's okay, not all of us can be comedy geniuses like Casual Opinion.

Trub's Unisex Holiday Name [12|Nov 07:28 PM]:
You look like Casual Onion.

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 11:04:56 AM »

If post count is less than or equal to 2000, Then notify everyone that "TM Лэйфо has reached 2000 post" Then wait 2000ms. Then notify people of things nobody cares about. Then wait 1000ms. Then notify people of more things that nobody cares about.

Otherwise, Make 2000 new posts every 5ms.

By my reasonable powers of deduction and script reading, You have been telling us repeatedly that you hit 2000 posts, Even though you didn't. And once you get past it, You will spam the forums with so many posts that you'll overload the server and kill the site.

Essentially, He's doing Hydrak's dirty work.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 11:57:07 AM »

If post count is less than or equal to 2000, Then notify everyone that "TM Лэйфо has reached 2000 post" Then wait 2000ms. Then notify people of things nobody cares about. Then wait 1000ms. Then notify people of more things that nobody cares about.

By my reasonable powers of deduction and script reading, You have been telling us repeatedly that you hit 2000 posts, Even though you didn't. And once you get past it, You will spam the forums with so many posts that you'll overload the server and kill the site.

--_-- I messed up the Syntax rip. Would have noticed it if other things were in that version.

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 12:01:59 PM »
You have been telling us repeatedly that you hit 2000 posts, Even though you didn't.

He didn't hit 2000 posts? His count said that he did...

Hydrak... Now that's a name I don't like to speak of...

Why would he spam the forum like Hydrak did? Why would he spread hate?

Please tell me that I'm missing out on an obvious joke? :D

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 12:27:33 PM »

Chill dawg, it's all good here, man. We in the fun house now.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 12:33:23 PM »
You have been telling us repeatedly that you hit 2000 posts, Even though you didn't.

It's a joke based on his failed script syntax. He accidentally used <= instead of >=. Meaning that if he has less than or equal to 2000 posts, It will tell you that he's reached 2K posts. And if his post count is greater than 2000, It adds 2000 posts every 5 ms.

I am not sure, But I think that could destroy the server load pretty quickly. I referenced Hydrak because of his feeble attempts at DDoS attacks on the forums.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 12:44:25 PM »

It's a joke based on his failed script syntax. He accidentally used <= instead of >=. Meaning that if he has less than or equal to 2000 posts, It will tell you that he's reached 2K posts. And if his post count is greater than 2000, It adds 2000 posts every 5 ms.

I am not sure, But I think that could destroy the server load pretty quickly. I referenced Hydrak because of his feeble attempts at DDoS attacks on the forums.

You had me worried for a second :D

Cheers

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 01:48:41 PM »

Its ok i got the joke. ;)