Author Topic:  Skyrim Roleplay Sharing.  (Read 418 times)

Sargnarg the Hardge Harg

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Skyrim Roleplay Sharing.
« on: November 01, 2016, 02:32:05 AM »
So now that the Remastered Skyrim has come out, I have decided to use the "Live Another Life" mod to create a new character who doesn't care about being the dragonborn, just about his own bottom line. I invite anyone who loves skyrim or any elder scrolls game to start new characters with me and post journal entries here sharing their progress.

Rules:

1. There are no rules

2. Have fun

3. Be as crazy as you want to be...

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Sargnarg the Hardge Harg

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Skyrim Roleplay Sharing.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 02:37:18 AM »
Elfman Entry #1

So after learning that he has a severe case of Ataxia, a high elf who worked in the Thalmor embassy decided to go out and see the world. After a bit of exploration, he found that he has a knack for alchemy. He is now looking for a business partner to start manufacturing a special potion he has created. It shouldn't take too long, since tales of the hero "Elfman" are starting to echo through skyrim, since nords are too racist to learn his real name.

#BanAtlas

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 04:29:57 AM »
So now that the Remastered Skyrim has come out, I have decided to use the "Live Another Life" mod to create a new character who doesn't care about being the dragonborn, just about his own bottom line. I invite anyone who loves skyrim or any elder scrolls game to start new characters with me and post journal entries here sharing their progress.

Rules:

1. There are no rules

2. Have fun

What are you playing this on? I have PS4 version. I'd love to do this. Just not sure how. I usually make character lives and backstories without mods.

Sargnarg the Hardge Harg

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 05:45:09 AM »

Rules:

1. There are no rules

2. Have fun

What are you playing this on? I have PS4 version. I'd love to do this. Just not sure how. I usually make character lives and backstories without mods.
Xbox one. The mod is called live another life. It changes the start location to a empty cell, and you pray to a statue of mara to be given a "new life". There are a variety of new lives, some are race specific like working at the thalmor embassy or starting as an argonian dock worker in windhelm. Unless you choose to be a prisoner(the vanilla start) the way you do the main story is visit Helgan and loot the journal of the prisoner you normally play as, then it'll lead you to the cave where you can rescue hadvar or the stormcloak, and the game continues as normal from there.

I don't remember them all, but there are alot to choose from and they give your character unique dialog occasionally. Some good examples are being a patron at a local inn, being shipwrecked off the coast, being a soldier in the imperial army, being a vampire in a secluded lair, being an outlaw in the woods, etc. Since mine is a former Thalmor, he actually says lines like "Die, Worm" that thalmor say in combat.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 07:18:41 AM by Ash Williams »

#BanAtlas

December Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 07:09:17 AM »

Rules:

1. There are no rules

2. Have fun

Xbox one. The mod is called live another life. It changes the start location to a empty cell, and you pray to a statue of mara to be given a "new life". There are a variety of new lives, some are race specific like working at the thalmor embassy. Unless you choose to be a prisoner(the vanilla start) the way you do the main story is visit Helgan and loot the journal of the prisoner you normally play as, then it'll lead you to the cave where you can rescue hadvar or the stormcloak, and the game continues as normal from there.

I don't remember them all, but there are alot to choose from and they give your character unique dialog occasionally. Since mine is a former Thalmor, he actually says lines like "Die, Worm" that thalmor say in combat.

I'm a big Skyrim nerd and all this sounds so cool!!  ^-^

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Sargnarg the Hardge Harg

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 10:46:03 PM »
Elfman Entry #2:

After stumbling across Helgan, Elfman learns of a dragon attack and rushes to warn the nearby city of whiterun. After helping defeat the dragon, Elfman befriends Lydia, a warrior from whiterun assigned to him after he defeated the Dragon. The nords think him "dragonborn" and say he is destined to rid the world of dragons once again. But why would he do that? A wartorn and dragon infested skyrim is too busy to look into to his... Less than legal business.

#BanAtlas

Sargnarg the Hardge Harg

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 12:12:59 AM »
Elfman entry #3: Found an underground operation near falkreath. It gave Elfman the idea to maybe start up his own. But first he needed a place. Upon traveling to Riften to find dealers, he got a letter about property in falkreath hold. After getting on good terms with the thieves guild, he sets off to falkreath to start his criminal empire

#BanAtlas