Author Topic:  undecided  (Read 633 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
undecided
« on: March 12, 2016, 11:11:52 PM »
havent decided yet on what thing ima do next.i just got skyrim on steam(wish you can fly faster),and i have 1 or 2 other ideas,which ill buy those later,but im gna use this as a test.

ill build a few examples from each thing,or to see what i can even do  on a few ideas,and whatever people like most ill work on it more or start building more off it,or make that my next map,but no matter what it ends up being i prob wont do much work on it,if i do until i get my current map complete

hope to have a few examples built tomorrow or sometime this week.

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT GoatOnTheMoon
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
Re: undecided
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 11:05:16 AM »
You dont have to make a Your World topic for what you might do. That's a shoutbox statement if anything.

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 05:07:23 PM »
You dont have to make a Your World topic for what you might do. That's a shoutbox statement if anything.
guess well have to see then  :P

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 07:10:33 PM »
I was actually thinking of making a skyrim remake in total miner because I got the legend edition a few days ago and I've been playing non stop.

If you need some dragons, I have some (ask dryym too, he's amazing with scaling, details, and dragons). I also have some skyrim looking houses, but you'd probably have to modify them to look like the in game houses

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 07:26:57 PM »
I was actually thinking of making a skyrim remake in total miner because I got the legend edition a few days ago and I've been playing non stop.

If you need some dragons, I have some (ask dryym too, he's amazing with scaling, details, and dragons). I also have some skyrim looking houses, but you'd probably have to modify them to look like the in game houses
thats the one i got too xD

the biggest thing id need he.lp with is learning to terraform.i saw celanys guide and ill read it over when im on tm next time,but if you would be able to help me learn how to terraform fairly fast then itll be alot easier to actually do this map lol

also if u wanna work on it together,then id be down

and youve prob played alot more that me,bcs i saw that there was this village,and it has a bridge....and a catwalk.and that the killall command killed all of the village people and animals on accident

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 08:12:00 PM »
I have a level 250 character and I'm playing a lvl 31 right now, so I'd say I'm very familiar with the game. Lol

Yeah, I could easily show you some of my techniques. It would take about 30-45 min to teach it all, and they are easy.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 08:41:46 PM »
I have a level 250 character and I'm playing a lvl 31 right now, so I'd say I'm very familiar with the game. Lol

Yeah, I could easily show you some of my techniques. It would take about 30-45 min to teach it all, and they are easy.
when are you free this week?
and also ima start making a few buildings or things.i have a smallish idea of how people terraform,where i saw dare will feral on his map when he was adding a hill or island,where he had a line going for that area.id imagine that ud create the level/line and then for the next layer or part you go up a little and do another line or outline and repeat..then with the lines figured out id imagine ud fill in the middle of each thing

thats how i picture it in my head,but im pretty sure thats not how you actually do it xD

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
undecided
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 10:57:47 PM »
so theres this village...idk what its called; riverwood i think

but anyways over the next couple of days ill try and do all of the houses in it.if enough people like the stuff or buildings i do then i guess ill keep doing more.if not then i guess ill try gta 5 :P
anyways

i guess this is like a catwalk or a guard post.im prob missing some details out of it,but its just the basic structure.i did it in like a hr or 2,so it isnt much

opinions so far?

Steezyharris

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 02:00:36 AM »
Me n a friend were just talking about doing that...towns called river run i think and i love it im very interested in the pieces also if you do riften Pisces id love to see those as well love the catwalk/guard post would definitely use as an entrance to a town

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 06:13:04 AM »
Me n a friend were just talking about doing that...towns called river run i think and i love it im very interested in the pieces also if you do riften Pisces id love to see those as well love the catwalk/guard post would definitely use as an entrance to a town
alright

remember im not fully working on this map until i actually finish my current one,which wont be for a little bit
so im just building a few homes and stuff for now,and when i begin working on the map ill actually do all of the villages and terraforming.also im not trying to burn myself out with my current map,so im going back and forth between both maps now

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2016, 09:59:52 AM »
If you need some dragons, I have some (ask dryym too, he's amazing with scaling, details, and dragons).

If he's planning on anything skyrim related, He'll have no luck with my dragons.

For one very simple reason. Skyrim doesn't have dragons. They are Wyverns with an identity crisis, And way above average inelligence.

Bethesda doesn't know what a dragon looks like apperantly.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2016, 01:41:37 PM »
Since you started with riverwood, I'll start making riften for you when i have the time, as that's always my go to place when I start, as the thieves guild has amazing armor pieces and easy money.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 02:11:47 PM »
Or even better!

Because skyrim will be impossible to fit in a total miner world (until larger maps are added) just do a section of the game. Like because I've already started riften, I'll make the thieves guild and all of its storyline. You pick a storyline and you do that.

This way, we break up the game, and we can have different game focus points. (Thieves guild is a stealth game mode, companions is a hack/slash adventure, etc.)

The college of winter hold missions should be fun to play. And the dawnguard castle volkihar would be awesome to build.

If it was done this way, you could do 2-3 stories in each map, depending on which city is needed to play it. Also, the storylines are...

Daedric shrines
Dawnguard
Civil war
Dragonborn (main)
Thieves guild
Dark brotherhood
Companions
College of winterhold

There may be more in the DLC, but I'm not too far into the DLC yet, although I did finish the Dawnguard ones, and how could you not say yes to vampire powers :D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:18:08 PM by crazytater94 »

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2016, 04:56:28 PM »
Or even better!

Because skyrim will be impossible to fit in a total miner world (until larger maps are added) just do a section of the game. Like because I've already started riften, I'll make the thieves guild and all of its storyline. You pick a storyline and you do that.

This way, we break up the game, and we can have different game focus points. (Thieves guild is a stealth game mode, companions is a hack/slash adventure, etc.)

The college of winter hold missions should be fun to play. And the dawnguard castle volkihar would be awesome to build.

If it was done this way, you could do 2-3 stories in each map, depending on which city is needed to play it. Also, the storylines are...

Daedric shrines
Dawnguard
Civil war
Dragonborn (main)
Thieves guild
Dark brotherhood
Companions
College of winterhold

There may be more in the DLC, but I'm not too far into the DLC yet, although I did finish the Dawnguard ones, and how could you not say yes to vampire powers :D
well that sounds like i should probably play the game xD

idk i guess ill do riverwood,but at teh same time,im iffy about us doing diff parts of the game...one being i wont be fully working on the map,and then another is texture issues,where depends what pc will allow us(prob all textures on any mt block or som ething alot more than 16) you might use some diff textures that i have set,to where if i have all 16 used up,if u use a texture that i havent picked,then that could prob be bad lol

and also idk how youre building your skyrim part,or how it looks compared to my design,which is why itd be alot better if we were both on the same map working,which is possible.if you had a pc or getting one and would have skyrim on it,then we would be perfect,but idk when youll be getting a pc.only then would i truely feel comfterable building it with you,being that id know that wed both be on the same page,instead of just guessing who did what or who has what done and how it looks,where i want everything top teir quality or to make it have that feeling to where it feels like youre in the actual game...in a way

the only true thing i have against us doing sepperate parts,is im worried that it wont go together terrain wise,or something may be off or wrong with it,but if you wanna start that then go ahead.ill prob start on riverwood.and also,the main thing im woried about doing 1st is the terraforming of the map.then  after that id imagine doing all of the villages and areas.and then when those 2 are done,to then add all of the npcs or scripting,and then do the storypc might be best to do this whole thing,being wed get custom items,and so things liek pots or crates,or like the animal skins in this 1st house i went in would all be possible on pc,where the closest thing we have is particles xD
not that thats hard for us anyways,itd just take alot longer to complete stuff if we were to add stuff with them

but anyways ill try and do more houses from riverwood,and possibly do some of the terrain....but remember,kino is priority for me over this map,so i wont be worried about it as much until im near completion,or done with kino(thats if i dont get this summer job)but ill try and get a house or 2 done tonight for us