Author Topic:  my world(not completed)  (Read 450 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
my world(not completed)
« on: May 26, 2013, 09:45:39 PM »
so i recently just had my map up and ive had alot of people visit with now just 1500 visitors and almost 520 rates...

ive had my map down since 1.7 because of the blue screen problems
i also had the shop bs on a copy of the map and i tried to use the non converted file again....i had some stuff i did on the converted version that didnt take long to add back but when i tried peacefull sure enough ppl were able to join my map once again...and in less than 2 days ive jumped up by 50 rates or more even...i dont remember the count before 1.8 but im happy about that

the map mainly is a challenge map, but ive added alot more than just challenges or have quite a bit on the map....my goal though is to try and do something different

to try and make more than a challenge map...something different that nobody has done yet if even possible

but all my goal mainly now is to finish what my friend origionally had started being i took the map from him technically(story behind that is....1st map i joined on xbox was his map and i fell in love with it and pretty much it came down to me asking if i can help and pretty much i was on total miner more than him.what we would do is when i would work on the map...what i would have done maybe a week later id give him that current version of the map and we would continue to work on it.the map however got too big and i couldnt really share the map anymore so i pretty much took over the map(not take over but ownership i guess).....he didnt get on as much and i put alot of work on the map to help finish it...then the map got to a point of where the bs was a curse on the map.....now that 1.8 came out he hasnt really been on total miner...and now his dad took the xbox out of state and my friend is a pc gamer atm...but he doesnt have xbox live atm

his goal in the begining was to get golden knight and he didnt care about the map...then his goal was to finish the map just like mine...now that hes gone my goal is to finish the map and/or what he had....i wanna finish the map and all of thgee work im doing is for him because  i want to make the map 5x better than when i 1st came on it

anyway.....i have my map up alot now.....its a chalenge map now and ik that people dont really like chalenge maps as much being alot of people just reuse the same method......my goal however is to later on to try and take a different aproach or to add stuff to make it more than a challenge map.......i personally dont think its anything special just bcs its a chalenge map.....people however think different...and if its the real person then big b statz loved my map but im working on that issue

i cant really explain my map and i couldnt get pictures atm yet(maybe someone could help)of the map

but if youre looking for a cool map i guess
then you should come check out my map when im on total miner again

on a side not the map was at 3.8 avg rating when i 1st came onto the map...before 1.8 i had a 4.2 and now after going afk bcs i had something come up and i left my xbox on it did drop to a 4.1 after a while but yesterday it droped to a 4.0 :(

my goal is to get to 4.2 again because that would be awesome

anyways....come drop by my map sometime
and sorry i dont have pics atm...im working on that though
and sorry if i have misspellings...i had to type this in 5 minutes

but if you do visit my map or have then leave what you think down below and if you liked it or if u think i should fix something/do something different

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: my world(not completed)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 09:50:05 PM »
sorry for the spelling errors...i realize i probally had a few errors

MasterxRaven

• http://ravenxmaster.wix.com/raven-wood-offical-w#
    • View Profile
    • http://ravenxmaster.wix.com/raven-wood-offical-w#
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xMasterxRavenx
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 09:46:12 PM »
hey add me ill join I cant add you it wont let me so yea

sinless

• Been here since the beginning
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 11:59:59 PM »
50 rates in 2 days...just wow

Thanks to /gk for making me this sig /wub

"Announcer of The Official Zepplin Race"

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 01:23:24 AM »
is that a bad thing?

and sure ill add you