Author Topic:  2.11 Loading/TM has hope  (Read 459 times)

aGothicBunny

• ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DarkReaper45
  • PSN: Lightreaper45
2.11 Loading/TM has hope
« on: November 06, 2014, 01:47:32 PM »
id just like to make this thread to thank craig and the TM tester community for finally fixing the biggest vex iv had in tm and thats reciving a host packets and now i load SOOOOOOO fast and im soooooo happy THX SO MUCH FOR THE FIX

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
Re: 2.11 Loading/TM has hope
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 01:51:16 PM »
i am to happy for there successes and having these updates pass without problem but you could have just pm Craig and the TM tester test to make sure its fixed not develop the game

aGothicBunny

• ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DarkReaper45
  • PSN: Lightreaper45
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 01:54:31 PM »
was just noting that i noticed im reciving smaller packets and loading faster

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 02:13:11 PM »
id just like to make this thread to thank craig and the TM tester community for finally fixing the biggest vex iv had in tm and thats reciving a host packets and now i load SOOOOOOO fast and im soooooo happy THX SO MUCH FOR THE FIX

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 05:36:37 PM »
i am to happy for there successes and having these updates pass without problem but you could have just pm Craig and the TM tester test to make sure its fixed not develop the game

FatbFFA it is good to post it as devs like to see it and every chance I get I take it. And then on top of it tell craig something like I will now.

Craig I love the amount of effort you put into tm and for a fact those testers maybe one day I could be one of them to help out the game. But anyway I thank the testers devs for the best game in my eyes. And guys take this as support ad this is the first game I have played for almost 2 years and hope to make 3 and 4 up and up and up so I also want to say thanks craig for helping me out when I'm stuck like the hard drive issue sadly it still want a to misbehave but today I might fix that so yes right lol and craig I'm really happy how you focus on the community with the title screen the steam trailer and even though you may say huh to some of what I wrote in 2013 I am getting better at it as you may can tell but I want you to know I am always support for this game even though you may never ask you might see this but as I was saying just ask

But I want to not only focus on devs and testers the forums team you 3 know who I'm talking about so don't hide  ;) but I thank bob for dealing with my headaches I give him every month with here's the awards lol just kidding I know you enjoy when I do it and I like helping so i dont see a problem doing it takes something off bob plate so thanks Bob. Fergie I knew this man since before he got the spot on here lol I was Fergie headache early in the day and I just wanna thank you for putting it in the past and the help you have offered awesome so Fergie I also wanna take the time for saying sorry for the insedent were frost and all that you know what I'm saying. So now I will move to Tom so first off hey Tom lol but anyway you my friend got a weird profile song lol crazy monkey all I hear but I was glad when I helped you out that day although it broke and thanks for the name changes you can pick my Christmas one lol.

All. In all thanks guys

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Joel

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 06:26:55 PM »
how do you download 2.11 because every time I get on the game never ask me to update the game.is this soppose to happend

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 06:38:20 PM »
how do you download 2.11 because every time I get on the game never ask me to update the game.is this soppose to happend
No it is not suppose to be like this, Microsoft broken,

you need to delete and re-download the game, not the DATA file.
Craig: you won't lose anything, just don't delete the DATA file, only delete the game file. there are 2 files

Total Miner Forge
Total Miner Forge Data

delete the first one, not the second one

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester