Author Topic:  Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)  (Read 1435 times)

EpiiKxReaPz

• Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • gyazo
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Stallion83
Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
« on: October 31, 2014, 08:48:01 PM »
Ok. Well im just gonna make a topic about this game as well it seems like a good game so why not. Ok well if you do have the game you'd know about a site called csgolounge.com pretty much you bet items on teams or you trade items. When you bet on teams you can either A. Win items or B. Lose items. If you win you either get a new skin or a sticker and you also get to keep what you betted. If you lose you lose that item and will have to get a new skin or whatever. Now since I have never played cs:go I wouldn't know if the game is any good or not so I can't give a written review of what I think of it but I do think its a fun game. :D If you guys want me to I can add just add info I find off of the internet xD.

Quick little edit, here is a bit I currently have
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Now im hoping I win the LDLC against Titan game for a 36c skin. If I do YES if I don't well I can fall back on the Fnatic game. :D. If you're wondering why I betted on Titan is apparently there one of the best pro teams on cs:go.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 08:52:57 PM by EpiiKxReaPz »

BeardedSHROOMS

• Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: BeardedSHROOMS
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 09:35:19 PM »
After losing 300 dollars in a week, I've given up on csgo lounge, still play csgo competitive pretty frequently though.

BeardedSHROOMS

• Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 09:50:31 PM »

Quick little edit, here is a bit I currently have
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Now im hoping I win the LDLC against Titan game for a 36c skin. If I do YES if I don't well I can fall back on the Fnatic game. :D. If you're wondering why I betted on Titan is apparently there one of the best pro teams on cs:go.
You want to bet on ldlc not titan they're the better team right now.

EpiiKxReaPz

• Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • gyazo
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 10:24:07 PM »
You want to bet on ldlc not titan they're the better team right now.
Eh, according to people Titan are currently one of the best teams, thats why I went with them, unless you now more then them. But who knows :P they can make a comeback like HR did against NiPS XD.

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 10:25:03 PM »
Eh, according to people Titan are currently one of the best teams, thats why I went with them, unless you now more then them. But who knows :P they can make a comeback like HR did against NiPS XD.
Titan is one of the better teams in CS, but the top two teams right now are LDLC and Fnatic.

EpiiKxReaPz

• View Profile
    • gyazo
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 10:26:49 PM »
Titan is one of the better teams in CS, but the top two teams right now are LDLC and Fnatic.
Oh didnt know that, guess ill swap teams then. Thank god you know more then I do xD.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 03:00:42 AM »
I remember the first time Counter Strike came out, good ole days. Tons of re-matches, pistol shooting contests even though we have automatic rifles. Man, I'd kill to play it again. <3 We really need a heart emote.. Anyway off topic. :D

muD

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 07:27:09 AM »
CS: Source is one of my favourite games of all time. It was actually the main reason i first bought a gaming pc and got connected to the internet many moons ago.
I have CS:GO on xbox but think it's lame. It's in my list of games deleted from the hdd's to make room for other stuff.

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 08:06:48 AM »
CS: Source is one of my favourite games of all time. It was actually the main reason i first bought a gaming pc and got connected to the internet many moons ago.
I have CS:GO on xbox but think it's lame. It's in my list of games deleted from the hdd's to make room for other stuff.
ya csgo is definitely not meant to be played with a controller.

Niften

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Crevis
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 05:00:35 PM »
KennnnnnyyyyySSSSSSSS
ya mad or ya bad?

Niften

• View Profile
    • Crevis
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 01:51:38 AM »
Anyone actively play still?
ya mad or ya bad?

Niften

• View Profile
    • Crevis
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 12:24:14 AM »
ya mad or ya bad?

CDJ

• RPG
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 08:41:06 PM »
This topic should be more up top, this game has been and still is one of my favorite games, i play it at least once a day when i get back from work. Would be great to see more people get involved with this topic, maybe we could do trades and play competitive.

Niften

• View Profile
    • Crevis
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2017, 10:57:07 PM »
The new update is honestly terrible; I hate the new map canals.
ya mad or ya bad?