Author Topic: [Movies] Favorite Horror Films!  (Read 6474 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
[Movies] Re: Favorite Horror Films!
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2016, 07:04:40 PM »
Today's 2000s B-Rated Film Is: Scare Zone (2009)

Scare Zone is OLIVER's pride and joy. Sure, it's just another strip-mall Halloween Horror House, but as always, he's put his heart and soul into it. The attraction is open for three nights only, and Oliver has brought back his old staff, including ex-con Spider, eager bride-to-be Summer, and the enigmatic Goth princess Claire. A bunch of newbies are also on board, including earnest young Darryl, who immediately finds himself bewitched by the creepy Claire. The dysfunctional 'scream team' learns to work together while someone or some-thing is out to make the horror REAL.
- Written by Stephen DeWoody

Courtesy of IMDB

I recommend this movie to any B-Rated horror movie buff, and gore hounds! You will especially love the Lye Vat scene. ;) This movie is currently on Hulu under the Horror and Suspense Genre. I will be doing this from now on for any horror fans that really love this topic. I'll let them know where it can be found if they are interested in watching.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:06:35 PM by Jack Of Shades »