Author Topic:  100 Years latter....  (Read 1080 times)

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 100 Years latter....
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 09:27:22 PM »
chemical weapons (such as agent orange),

Such as being the key words there.

Agent Orange is just one of the more well-known chemical weapons. Thats why I used it.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 09:30:58 PM »
Such as being the key words there.

Agent Orange is just one of the more well-known chemical weapons. Thats why I used it.

i dont know that ether one would be more reconized by our age group (as far as i knwo the majarty here). but who knows ^_^, i personaly think it would have made more sense to use msuterdgas as, as you quoted form me, was what was used and i talked about ^_^

but its fine ether way ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

a blue gecko

• Build to indulge and build to inspire.
  • Awards 2 years on site Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: a blue gecko
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 02:41:49 PM »
Agent Orange is not a chemical weapon, nor was it ever intended to be. It is an herbicide and was solely meant to defoliate forests. The deadly side effects were caused by a contaminant that the manufacturers failed to acknowledge when providing it to military personnel (allegedly by mistake of course). DOW Industrial and Monsanto are to blame.