Author Topic:  Total Miner Memories..  (Read 7289 times)

DatAwesomenessDoe

• Sesenta Nueveeeeee~
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr Page
    • Awards
  • PSN: DatAwesomeness
  • Steam: DatAwesomeness
Re: Total Miner Memories..
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2014, 04:37:40 PM »
Lol

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2014, 06:53:42 AM »
I remember when I was first starting, playing the trial over and over, until I got that dollar to buy it, and total miner was the first sandbox game I had ever played, it holds a special place in my heart, and I wish that it never leaves. My first houses looked like blue and pink boxes, building the beginner things, pyramids, strip clubs, terrible nonsense. Now that I have become "the very best, like no one ever was" I can't believe how bad I was.

I will never forget when my first update came, fences were all crosses, and they were the best thing ever. Those little buggers were the OK signal that we can build prisons.

Total miner has grown into a strapping young man, and it is growing up so fast, but soon it will have to leave the nest and move to the big city of an Xbox one, or ps4. When the day comes when I can no longer play my favorite game, either from previously stated, or the 360 being taken offline, there will be two funerals held that day, one for total miner, and one for me, for I cannot live a day in my life without it. It is my one and only, my everything.

GOD BLESS TOTAL MINER, AND ALL WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE TO BE DEVELOPED.*salute*

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2014, 07:36:09 AM »
When the day comes when I can no longer play my favorite game, either from previously stated, or the 360 being taken offline, there will be two funerals held that day, one for total miner, and one for me, for I cannot live a day in my life without it. It is my one and only, my everything.

That was a.. Moving speech.
Although i'm sure you can still find a way to play your favourite game once the 360 is shut down.

You just have to believe... And be a clever person.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Lightning

• Solo City Builder
  • Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Star
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2014, 05:58:05 PM »
building my first house, with bricks, good times....
hi hi hi hi hi hi

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2014, 10:53:56 AM »
building "da tow'wa" before I made uber fort, and having about 10 of us hiding in it at night XD.

alsop the first time I found out the mobs can fire boom arrows at me XD...............thus destrying said "da tow'wa" XD ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Jeff

• Elite Member
  • pvp clans
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Draconic Ways
  • Steam: JeffyRaider
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2014, 07:14:44 PM »
Remember in 1.8 when it first came out and the mob Indians! Which changed to the green range mob dryads probably spelled it wrong! Good times.,now there's going to be weather and water flow physics! To Create new memories!
{Anti Ice Ring} TMF Will Never be The Same Again!

Jim 🔮

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2014, 03:45:32 AM »
I remember all these things, total miner was the first indie game that i ever played. It has changed so much because i got the game on the 2nd month of release. But i still love the game anyways  :3

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2014, 01:50:50 PM »
The day I met jd on his 3rd or 4th day I joined my friends party and see my friend telling me record jd map so i did and then after recording it we talked I friended him and went to bed and incase you didn't watch the vid my other friend said I bet you $5 that you won't get demi gods in the next 2 days 2 days later I get notified that jd got Zeus placed I told my friend and he is like I'm not paying it till this day I say that to him it was a year ago that happen

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Jim 🔮

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2014, 02:03:26 PM »
Total miner is filled with good memories :)

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Sexy Hippo

• Sexiest Hippo on the Forums!
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xLOLxTSNOOPS
  • Steam: xLOLxTSNOOPS
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »
Wow... I was a bit skeptical about this game when I first heard about it... But that's just extreme.

What do you know about the galaxy? :3

Also, I remember a few years ago, when Baldy wasn't a developer yet, when I was a newb.. I though that I could get Goldenknight by getting a world with 300+ rates, through sharing.. so Baldy let me get his world, and it kept on failing to download, so Baldy and I spent another 3+ hours trying to get me this world. Finally I got the world, I got on it, and I was so excited and amazed because of the buildings and how great they were, that I completely forgot about the Goldenknight.

Man, I miss playing this game.. I can't wait, well I'm hoping at least, that this game comes to PC, if it doesn't, well, I guess I'll be buying another Xbox 360 :D
"To all who walk the dark path and to those who walk in the sunshine but hold out a hand in the darkness to travel beside us. Brighter days are coming."

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2014, 09:44:00 PM »
i remember when i was a noob a man named  xLOLxTSNOOPS joined my game asked if i could help him get dioblo so i shared him a hell map and he got it ;)

Sexy Hippo

• View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2014, 09:46:11 PM »
i remember when i was a noob a man named  xLOLxTSNOOPS joined my game asked if i could help him get dioblo so i shared him a hell map and he got it ;)

Ha ha ha, no.. XD I had gotten Diablo many, many times before that; this was when we couldn't use "special seeds" like 666 and 7201969. So I couldn't unlock him again XD Good ole' times.
"To all who walk the dark path and to those who walk in the sunshine but hold out a hand in the darkness to travel beside us. Brighter days are coming."

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2014, 09:51:13 PM »
Ha ha ha, no.. XD I had gotten Diablo many, many times before that; this was when we couldn't use "special seeds" like 666 and 7201969. So I couldn't unlock him again XD Good ole' times.
yah it was that time you also placed this glob then it got corrupted and i got it back

Sexy Hippo

• View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2014, 09:52:10 PM »
yah it was that time you also placed this glob then it got corrupted and i got it back

What in the world is a "glob" XD

MrMarooca

• Modder
  • C# 4 lyfe
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube - MrMarooca
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MrMarooca
  • Steam: TheWhitestBoyYouKnow
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2014, 10:03:02 PM »
I remember this time me and my friends attempted to create a building out of beds (this was many years ago), and we kept crashing and getting bluescreens. Ah... good times.
You want me to give a timeframe? haha I'd have more luck predicting the end of the world.