Author Topic:  Profile Themes! Profile Codes! The one stop shop for all your profile needs!  (Read 13581 times)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
The OP has been updated to add in the code Dryym so generously donated to the topic. ;)

I updated the second bit of code (The name swap.) Because I realized that I forgot a very important snippet of code. The part that actually deletes the old name. XD
Noted, and fixed. :P

Thanks /gk Without that snippet of code it's basically like the suffix code, Except it's always under your name.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This snippet of code is useful for all of the hidden people on the forums.

Code: [Select]
<style>
a[href*="topic="]
{
visibility: hidden;
line-height: 0;
}
</style>

It hides the topic you are viewing from being visible to others viewing your profile.
This is only useful if you are hidden as they can just use the "Who's online" button to track it otherwise.

It doesn't perpetuate the illusion of you being offline, But it is pretty useful for hiding and confusing people.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If this is suppose to hide your current activity on your profile, it isn't working for me.

It doesn't hide your activity, It just makes any hyperlinks with the keyword "topic=" somewhere in them invisible. Which in essence makes it impossible for someone to see what topic you are viewing. It does not remove your activity entirely.

Rollins

• The things you used to own, now they own you.
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
How would you do your Background? I've tried many times just it does not work.
"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
How would you do your Background? I've tried many times just it does not work.

Background Image!
Heck, why not throw a background onto your profile? This code will resize an image you have to fill in the background of your profile! Just change the image link to one of your choosing!

<style>
BODY {background-image: url(Your Link Here.png);
background-repeat: repeat;
background-position: 0px 0px;
background-attachment: fixed;
background-size: 100%;}
</style>

Rollins

• The things you used to own, now they own you.
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
Background Image!
Heck, why not throw a background onto your profile? This code will resize an image you have to fill in the background of your profile! Just change the image link to one of your choosing!

<style>
BODY {background-image: url(Your Link Here.png)
[/color]background-repeat: repeat;
</style>

Do I take the Png. Out or leave it? I'm really confused 
"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Do I take the Png. Out or leave it? I'm really confused
Here we have an image from imgur.

The link to the image is this: http://i.imgur.com/KcbqlLD.png
Images that work as a background must end in .png, .jpg, or .gif. The .png that is already there is supposed to act as an example. If you want the image you're trying to use to work, it must end in one of those three extensions.

So, to get this image I just put here to work, the code would look something like this.
<style>
BODY {background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/KcbqlLD.png)
[/color]background-repeat: repeat;
</style>

Coolo9000

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TBR Gho5t33z
  • Steam: ThEPWN3r311
These are perfect for skroobz like me. XD. Thanks for your work mate.  :D

W//L

• Truth sounds like hate, to those who hate truth.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Here is some code i have, that changes JUST the colour of the header of your profile (the top bit of the forums where it welcoms you etc..) For my example the colour is red, fading. You can change that to any image you please :)

Spoiler for Hidden Content:
<style>#header
{
   background: url(http://i.imgur.com/gJ7lkwM.png) #ff6600 no-repeat 0 -240px;
   padding-left: 20px;
}
#header div.frame
{
   background: url(http://i.imgur.com/gJ7lkwM.png) no-repeat 100% -240px;
   display: block;
   padding: 5px 20px 0 0px;
}
.windowbg span.topslice
</style>
#anonymous #anon

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Here is some code i have, that changes JUST the colour of the header of your profile (the top bit of the forums where it welcoms you etc..) For my example the colour is red, fading. You can change that to any image you please :)

<style>#header
{
}
#header div.frame
{
}
.windowbg span.topslice
</style>

So basically, you've just removed parts of a code that I've already set up, using the image I recolored for it too?

W//L

• Truth sounds like hate, to those who hate truth.
    • View Profile
    • Awards

<style>#header
{
}
#header div.frame
{
}
.windowbg span.topslice
</style>

So basically, you've just removed parts of a code that I've already set up, using the image I recolored for it too?

Pretty much, as it is unlcear how to just colour the head of the site..
#anonymous #anon

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio

<style>#header
{
}
#header div.frame
{
}
.windowbg span.topslice
</style>

You could of posted this part of gk code is the header that will change its color. Rather then calling it your own.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards

<style>#header
{
}
#header div.frame
{
}
.windowbg span.topslice
</style>

You could of posted this part of gk code is the header that will change its color. Rather then calling it your own.
He didn't say it was his own, he just said that he had it.

The Sneaky Sort

• I'm here to help others who need it.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: The Sneaky Sort
Can someone help me put music on my profile? This is the song link.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I paste the song code in? I've tried other songs as well. No luck.

I'll paste my example so you can evaluate it.

<object width="0" height="0">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/ " /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
<embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/ " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="0" />
</object></style>

This is my example above, what did I do wrong on the example If you reword it for me in the correct format, that would be great. ;)

Thank you for viewing. ;)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 05:03:55 PM by The Sneaky Sort »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
<object width="0" height="0">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/AfsloRIkxDE?hl=en_US&amp;autoplay=1&amp;loop=1&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
<embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/AfsloRIkxDE?hl=en_US&amp;autoplay=1&amp;loop=1&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="0" />
</object>

Copy and paste that into you ultimate profile.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm